Author Topic: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?  (Read 22849 times)

Offline adam

Re: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2018, 07:12:21 PM »
A poster such as David is determined but not confident in his innocent stance. Attempting a quiet stance change & barely discussing his one reason for it.

He posts on Blue instead of here as he's allowed to post his 'gish gash', banners, images, abuse & diagrams. On IA he will never be challenged.

There are some posters on IA I don't recognise. At present none have ventured to Blue or here.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2018, 07:17:04 PM »
A poster such as David is determined but not confident in his innocent stance. Attempting a quiet stance change & barely discussing his one reason for it.

He posts on Blue instead of here as he's allowed to post his 'gish gash', banners, images, abuse & diagrams. On IA he will never be challenged.

There are some posters on IA I don't recognise. At present none have ventured to Blue or here.

There is Samson.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2018, 07:17:43 PM »
He does have a firearms qualification - http://www.csofs.org/Malcolm-Fletcher - I'm not sure why you keep denying his qualifications?

Yes he has relevant quals now but what did he have at the time of WHF? 

His intro to the court was in stark contrast to other experts all of whom talked about degrees, membership of prof bodies etc.  MF just talked about 8 years of experience in firearms dept and "small amount of experience of an air rifle as a small boy".  I doubt his 8 years in firearms dept qualified him to talk about:

- pathology of gsw's ie volume of blood generated from the various wounds
- drawback mechanism
- reconstruction ie confirm whether or not NB sustained upstairs gsw's on landing

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2018, 07:26:32 PM »

David is challenged on Blue by Charlie Wilkes and myself. 

IA currently has Frankie Lee, TomG, David, Charlie, Samson and myself all of whom believe JB innocent.  I'm mostly ignored as I don't agree with their cranky theories. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2018, 07:29:17 PM »
Yes he has relevant quals now but what did he have at the time of WHF? 

His intro to the court was in stark contrast to other experts all of whom talked about degrees, membership of prof bodies etc.  MF just talked about 8 years of experience in firearms dept and "small amount of experience of an air rifle as a small boy".  I doubt his 8 years in firearms dept qualified him to talk about:

- pathology of gsw's ie volume of blood generated from the various wounds
- drawback mechanism
- reconstruction ie confirm whether or not NB sustained upstairs gsw's on landing

You dout 6 years of experience qualified him to talk about firearms and yet with no experience of trajectories etc. you determine that they tell you Jeremy is innocent?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2018, 07:30:05 PM »

IA currently has Frankie Lee, TomG, David, Charlie, Samson and myself all of whom believe JB innocent.  I'm mostly ignored as I don't agree with their cranky theories.

They all out crank each other!

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2018, 07:39:00 PM »

what's this "blue" and "red" you all keep referring to?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2018, 07:41:16 PM »
You dout 6 years of experience qualified him to talk about firearms and yet with no experience of trajectories etc. you determine that they tell you Jeremy is innocent?

He was probably engaged in routine matters eg matching bullets to firearms that sort of thing.

I do have experience of trajectories from O level maths  8)-))).   To be honest I figured it out more from playing sport than trajectories learned in maths. 

Tbf when MF was cross examined by Ed Lawson for the defence it was his responsibility to have questioned him on how he arrived at NB sustaining his upstairs gsw's in the bedroom v landing instead of simply asking the question and accepting the answer. 

Offline adam

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2018, 07:43:48 PM »

You mean challenged on IA.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »

Blue is the Jeremy Bamber forum with a blue homepage!

Red is where you're now with a red homepage!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2018, 07:46:25 PM »
You mean challenged on IA.

Yes sorry I meant IA. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »

... and Indigo is somewhere between Blue and Violet, but no idea where the homepage of the latter is.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
... and Indigo is somewhere between Blue and Violet, but no idea where the homepage of the latter is.

@)(++(*

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2018, 08:14:07 PM »

*&(+(+

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.