Author Topic: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?  (Read 22849 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Why didn't Jeremy Bamber dial 999?
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2018, 12:17:45 AM »
Not really because the Bambers were known to keep family matters in-house.  Remember CC stating in his book that what surprised him the most about SC's funeral/surviving relatives was how little they knew of SC's illness.  He specifically states "even Pamela".  NB's niece Jacquie Wood said the same.

If JB carried out the crimes he is accused of, which we are led to believe by JM were a year or so in the making, I think far better plans exist for setting the scene.

You have the benefit of hindsight and the luxury or knowing he was caught. All the mistakes he made are now pretty obvious but they wouldn't be to him at the time. There's a pretty accurate old saying by Robbie Burns “The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley.”

Offline Myster

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2018, 03:51:20 AM »
Och aye the nooo! It's a braw bricht nicht tonicht an' she's gone aw tapsalteerie O!

https://youtu.be/2ceQvLX24SE?t=2m49s
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:01:07 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2018, 09:58:01 AM »
You have the benefit of hindsight and the luxury or knowing he was caught. All the mistakes he made are now pretty obvious but they wouldn't be to him at the time. There's a pretty accurate old saying by Robbie Burns “The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley.”

I've no reason not to believe he didn't receive the call from NB. IMO whatever he did or didn't do thereafter would be capable of having some story weaved in such a way to implicate him. 

What's important is the soc: casings, blood stains, distance of shots, gsw trajectories and wound tracks.  These are things the perp was unable to control and show the prosecution case against JB is wrong. 

And if he was trying to set the scene 'SC dunnit' why tell officers:

"No one appeared distressed and everyone appeared happy" when he left WHF: 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5631.0;attach=4566

I accept he was/is a numpty farmer from rural Essex but he wasn't that numptyish!  He would say SC was in meltdown mode with mother in tears and father at the end of his tether and he was glad to get away.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2018, 10:07:56 AM »
What do you keep saying IF for, when you know very well he did it!!!

In my own mind I'm 100% sure he didn't do it!!!

I say 'if' to enable me to argue the case from a guilty perspective and show he could have gone about things in a multitude of ways.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2018, 10:12:27 AM »
I'm perfectly certain you could come up with better plans, but you're a mature(ish) woman capable of reasoning. Jeremy probably thought he was too clever to be sussed.

Mature(ish).  TomG on IA thinks my use of emoticons is "infantile"  8)><( 

He believes JB innocent but seems to get angry with me as I don't go along with all the normal BS. 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2018, 11:32:07 AM »
Mature(ish).  TomG on IA thinks my use of emoticons is "infantile"  8)><( 

He believes JB innocent but seems to get angry with me as I don't go along with all the normal BS.

I seem to recall that he threw his toys out the pram on blue and hasn't been seen since. It may have been after one or two of us objected to his use of "Hoots". Very irritating.

Offline adam

« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2018, 01:18:18 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8231.msg400738.html#msg400738

Reply 962 is when TomG left the forum. After having a short debate with me.

Similar to Lumonous Wanderer it was all too much for him & he now feels safe at 'Injustice Anywhere'.

TomG's throries were not very good but his posts were readable & he was not agressive. Unlike Luminous Wanderer.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2018, 01:34:31 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8231.msg400738.html#msg400738

Reply 962 is when TomG left the forum. After having a short debate with me.

Similar to Lumonous Wanderer it was all too much for him & he now feels safe at 'Injustice Anywhere'.

TomG's throries were not very good but his posts were readable & he was not agressive. Unlike Luminous Wanderer.

Thanks.  Well he gets very shouty and sweary with me on IA  8)><(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2018, 03:19:42 PM »
I've no reason not to believe he didn't receive the call from NB. IMO whatever he did or didn't do thereafter would be capable of having some story weaved in such a way to implicate him. 

What's important is the soc: casings, blood stains, distance of shots, gsw trajectories and wound tracks.  These are things the perp was unable to control and show the prosecution case against JB is wrong. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5631.0;attach=4566

I accept he was/is a numpty farmer from rural Essex but he wasn't that numptyish!  He would say SC was in meltdown mode with mother in tears and father at the end of his tether and he was glad to get away.

They don't show the case against Bamber is wrong at all. As a novice, guessing trajectories etc from photographs is not scientific.

Again, you're looking at what Jeremy DID through the eyes of someone who knows he was convicted. We can all say 'well that was dumb' or 'he should have said XYZ' but he didn't. He thought he plan was good, didn't want to over-egg. I suspect he didn't stress the notion of problems earlier in the evening because he didn't want to complicate the matter. Police would ask who said/did what and he would have to remember what he had said. He certainly laid it on thick to officers when he told them Sheila was a nutter - that all he had to do.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2018, 03:33:24 PM »

Jeez! I'll just bet he make you his bestest BFF yet!! "A numpy farmer from rural Essex" @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »
They don't show the case against Bamber is wrong at all. As a novice, guessing trajectories etc from photographs is not scientific.

Again, you're looking at what Jeremy DID through the eyes of someone who knows he was convicted. We can all say 'well that was dumb' or 'he should have said XYZ' but he didn't. He thought he plan was good, didn't want to over-egg. I suspect he didn't stress the notion of problems earlier in the evening because he didn't want to complicate the matter. Police would ask who said/did what and he would have to remember what he had said. He certainly laid it on thick to officers when he told them Sheila was a nutter - that all he had to do.

There's no evidence Malcolm Fletcher was an expert by way of qualifications, training or experience at the time of WHF hence he had to fall back on a "small amount of experience with an air rifle as a small boy" but it didn't prevent him providing unreliable evidence at JB's trial.  If that makes him an expert then I'm no novice!  I'm not guessing the trajectories from photos.  Dr Vanezis confirmed the trajectories of the gsw's NB sustained to his face were approx 20 degrees below the horizontal:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=724

I'll post up his trial testimony in the relevant thread where he talks about the blood production these wounds generated.  Had NB sustained these gsw's in the bedroom he would not have got to the stairs without leaving a trail in the bedroom/landing.  Consider the blood trail around the bed from June's gsw's and there's no pathological evidence that these wounds would generate the sort of blood production NB's facial gsw's generated. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2018, 05:17:56 PM »
All men are the same (except me, of course!)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=youtu.be&t=22s

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2018, 06:23:45 PM »
There's no evidence Malcolm Fletcher was an expert by way of qualifications, training or experience at the time of WHF hence he had to fall back on a "small amount of experience with an air rifle as a small boy" but it didn't prevent him providing unreliable evidence at JB's trial.  If that makes him an expert then I'm no novice!  I'm not guessing the trajectories from photos.  Dr Vanezis confirmed the trajectories of the gsw's NB sustained to his face were approx 20 degrees below the horizontal:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=724

I'll post up his trial testimony in the relevant thread where he talks about the blood production these wounds generated.  Had NB sustained these gsw's in the bedroom he would not have got to the stairs without leaving a trail in the bedroom/landing.  Consider the blood trail around the bed from June's gsw's and there's no pathological evidence that these wounds would generate the sort of blood production NB's facial gsw's generated.

He does have a firearms qualification - http://www.csofs.org/Malcolm-Fletcher - I'm not sure why you keep denying his qualifications?

Offline adam

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2018, 06:49:11 PM »

Some posters are not confident enough in their stance to debate with opposites.

TomG & Luminous Wanderer went straight into hiding after short debates with me.

I was confident enough  in my 'guilty' stance to join & stay at a forum which at the time was 90% supporters.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2018, 07:09:49 PM »
All men are the same (except me, of course!)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=youtu.be&t=22s

I can't open your link at the moment as I'm on my ancient IPhone that no longer functions as a smart phone as we know them.  I can upgrade to an iPhonex at no cost but I've grown emotionally attached to this phone.