Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18351 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 12:25:02 AM »
Well if he did he and the police officer are the only people who ever saw it and the police officer is the only person who ever mentioned it. Was it in a secret location? If so, what was in it? No known weapons that's for sure. Robert Boutflour mentions Nevill keeping one shotgun under his bed because of it's value, and another one on the kitchen stairs. David Boutflour found the one on the stairs along with a rifle, one in the pictured cupboard and some in the downstairs shower room.

You don't know what was in it but he wouldn't have been given his license if things weren't as they should be. Not really sure what this has to do with the murders though?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2020, 02:33:32 AM »
You don't know what was in it but he wouldn't have been given his license if things weren't as they should be. Not really sure what this has to do with the murders though?

I repeat. This thread was begun because people kept telling me things about Nevill Bamber and I wanted to check if they were true or rumours. They appear to be rumours.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2020, 02:52:24 AM »
I repeat. This thread was begun because people kept telling me things about Nevill Bamber and I wanted to check if they were true or rumours. They appear to be rumours.

Not according to the police officer who issued a licence renewal.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2020, 08:05:26 AM »
I started this thread because people kept telling me that Nevill Bamber was careful with the weapons at WHF. The thread has revealed that he wasn't careful and was in breach of the law on firearm safety.

That post sounds pompous and smug. I don't believe it to have revealed what you claim it does.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2020, 08:18:50 AM »

Why would anyone feel obliged to tell YOU things, G-Unit?

And how/where Nevill stored his firearms is absolutely none of your business — just as the family finances aren’t.

But what we DO know is that prior to when Jeremy Bamber shot dead all his family, there was never once an accidental shooting inside the house or on the farm; so that proves that however Nevill stored his firearms he secured them in such a way that no-one was ever in danger.

In fact, Nevill was known to be more than meticulous about keeping his firearms safe, especially after witnessing his friend accidentally being shot when out on a shoot, and a bullet ricocheted back at his face and blinded him in one eye.

It’s distasteful to cast aspersions on the dead: especially victims of a cold-blooded evil murderer that Jeremy Bamber is.

And besides, none of this has anything whatsoever to do with the fact that Jeremy Bamber killed them all.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:06:05 AM by mrswah »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2020, 01:27:48 PM »

Why would anyone feel obliged to tell YOU things, G-Unit?

And how/where Nevill stored his firearms is absolutely none of your business — just as the family finances aren’t.

But what we DO know is that prior to when Jeremy Bamber shot dead all his family, there was never once an accidental shooting inside the house or on the farm; so that proves that however Nevill stored his firearms he secured them in such a way that no-one was ever in danger.

In fact, Nevill was known to be more than meticulous about keeping his firearms safe, especially after witnessing his friend accidentally being shot when out on a shoot, and a bullet ricocheted back at his face and blinded him in one eye.

It’s distasteful to cast aspersions on the dead: especially victims of a cold-blooded evil murderer that Jeremy Bamber is.

And besides, none of this has anything whatsoever to do with the fact that Jeremy Bamber killed them all.

I don't think anyone felt obliged to tell me things, but I was repeatedly assured by other members that Nevill Bamber was very careful with the guns in his house.

As to what is or is not my business, that's not for you to decide.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2020, 12:16:18 AM »
I don't think anyone felt obliged to tell me things, but I was repeatedly assured by other members that Nevill Bamber was very careful with the guns in his house.

You’re correct: your business is not mine

Just as the Bambers/Eatons isn’t yours
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2020, 08:03:37 AM »

You’re correct: your business is not mine

Just as the Bambers/Eatons isn’t yours

Is it your job to tell people what they should or should not post? I think not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2020, 01:02:52 PM »

G-Unit I think you will find it was all very relaxed pre Hungerford.  Post Hungerford everything tightened up.

Could it be, like approving the Bamber's for adoption, that NB's general standing in the community went before him and Keith Dryland simply ticked the boxes without carrying out any checks?

It's obvious from firearms officers and soc officers that firearms and ammo were all over the farmhouse accessible to anyone within. 

Have you read NB's nephew's wit stat, Anthony Pargeter? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2020, 01:11:53 PM »
G-Unit I think you will find it was all very relaxed pre Hungerford.  Post Hungerford everything tightened up.

Could it be, like approving the Bamber's for adoption, that NB's general standing in the community went before him and Keith Dryland simply ticked the boxes without carrying out any checks?

It's obvious from firearms officers and soc officers that firearms and ammo were all over the farmhouse accessible to anyone within. 

Anthony Pargeter's stats:

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2020, 01:22:13 PM »

I agree that a person's standing in the community affects how the police approach and deal with them. A police constable was unikely to cause trouble for himself by accusing a local landowner, magistrate and churchwarden of breaching the terms of his firearms certificate.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2020, 01:36:00 PM »

And risk getting sacked?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2020, 01:36:59 PM »
I agree that a person's standing in the community affects how the police approach and deal with them. A police constable was unikely to cause trouble for himself by accusing a local landowner, magistrate and churchwarden of breaching the terms of his firearms certificate.

Why would he have to accuse him of anything? All he needed to do was recommend!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2020, 02:27:25 PM »
And risk getting sacked?

Has anyone seen the paperwork from Keith Dryland?  Who was he?  What was his rank and which office did he work out of?

Did anyone investigate the huge discrepancy between Keith Dryland's account and what officers found on 7th Aug? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »
Has anyone seen the paperwork from Keith Dryland?  Who was he?  What was his rank and which office did he work out of?

Did anyone investigate the huge discrepancy between Keith Dryland's account and what officers found on 7th Aug?

Why would they? Things change over time.