Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18336 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2020, 12:36:23 PM »
Do I? Do you have examples?

Provided by a high percentage of your posts.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2020, 12:40:01 PM »
Do I? Do you have examples?

Uh huh!

Here you admit that Nevill calling Jeremy is unlikely, but rather than accept that Bamber made it up, you invent another caller.

I was wondering why Nevill Bamber would ring his son and came up with the possibility that he didn't.  Maybe it was someone else who made that call, someone who wanted Jeremy Bamber to go to White House Farm?

If Nevill didn't call, it makes Bamber guilty - the excuse of another caller makes no sense. How can said caller be sure Bamber wouldn't call the police and they would be trapped inside WHF with % bodies and why did said person make it look as though Sheila killed herself. You don't think Nevill called Jeremy - yet you still make excuses!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2020, 01:24:09 PM »
Uh huh!

Here you admit that Nevill calling Jeremy is unlikely, but rather than accept that Bamber made it up, you invent another caller.

If Nevill didn't call, it makes Bamber guilty - the excuse of another caller makes no sense. How can said caller be sure Bamber wouldn't call the police and they would be trapped inside WHF with % bodies and why did said person make it look as though Sheila killed herself. You don't think Nevill called Jeremy - yet you still make excuses!

I don't make excuses, I explore possibilities. I don't know if Nevill phoned Jeremy, but it's possible he did. It's also possible that he was forced at gunpoint to make the call. The marks on his upper back were never explained, for example.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2020, 01:41:21 PM »
I'm not discussing my conclusions, I'm discussing those which others have leaped to.

That isn’t what I asked, G-Unit

I repeated what you said, that “people reach the wrong conclusions”

In which case, that means you can too — or are you cleverer than everyone else including the police, lawyers, barristers, jury, judge, High Court Appeal Judges, Home Secretary and the Judges at the European Court of Human Rights?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »
I don't make excuses, I explore possibilities. I don't know if Nevill phoned Jeremy, but it's possible he did. It's also possible that he was forced at gunpoint to make the call. The marks on his upper back were never explained, for example.

You explore possibilities that are impossibility’s

That’s why I can’t take your posts seriously.

As if Sheila could have held Nevill at gunpoint and forced him to phone Jeremy! And then cut him off!

It’s utter claptrap.

Everyone except a few  know he killed his family, hence why he’s in prison and will die in prison.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:53:36 PM by mrswah »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2020, 01:55:36 PM »
There are lots of people who claim that they are fence sitters, you can tell when they aren't because they never accept any evidence that Bamber is responsible and make silly excuses for behaviour that is clearly at odds with an innocent man - you do that.

Why would anyone claim to be a "fence sitter" if they're not?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2020, 04:42:24 PM »

Then you never have to defend your position.  It’s a ruse basically to pretend not to have any opinions.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:31:00 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2020, 04:59:53 PM »

Well, one man/woman's possibility is another's excuse and given that you have already said you don't think Nevill would have called Jeremy, I'm not sure what your argument is.

It's really not possible that he was forced at gunpoint to make the call - it's really pure fantasy and the marks on Nevill's back could have been there prior to the murders.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2020, 05:02:23 PM »

I think it's because they don't want to come out and state that they think he's innocent because if proven wrong, they wouldn't like it. Gives them the option to hedge their bets.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2020, 05:03:09 PM »
Them you never have to defend your position.  It’s a ruse basically to pretend not to have any opinions.

And some people just don't like to admit to being wrong.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2020, 08:29:47 PM »
I think it's because they don't want to come out and state that they think he's innocent because if proven wrong, they wouldn't like it. Gives them the option to hedge their bets.

Hm---------- I don't state he's innocent, because I think he's probably guilty. Trouble is, I'm not sure, so the fence is the right place for me. 

It does creak rather a lot though, my fence, I have to admit.  I'm concerned that I'm veering towards his guilt merely because I don't like him.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2020, 08:33:41 PM »
Then you never have to defend your position.  It’s a ruse basically to pretend not to have any opinions.

Nonsense. I do have opinions, even if they keep changing!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2020, 08:43:30 PM »

Nonsense. I do have opinions, even if they keep changing!
You’re that rare thing on a discussion forum then - an honest, real fencesitter.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2020, 08:57:49 PM »
You’re that rare thing on a discussion forum then - an honest, real fencesitter.

Actually, I find fence sitting a bit of a nuisance. It's about time I made up my mind about this case! I remember when it happened.

I was on a Facebook discussion group while the TV series was airing.  There were quite a few fence sitters on there----was hoping one or two of them might find their way over here!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2020, 04:27:15 AM »

Hm---------- I don't state he's innocent, because I think he's probably guilty. Trouble is, I'm not sure, so the fence is the right place for me. 

It does creak rather a lot though, my fence, I have to admit.  I'm concerned that I'm veering towards his guilt merely because I don't like him.

How can you ignore all the overwhelming evidence which proved beyond doubt that he murdered all his family?

He had a trial; was found guilty; has lost all his appeals — so what don’t you understand about the fact he’s guilty?

As an aside, I hope you’re never called for jury service, because if you’d find someone guilty simply because you didn’t like them you shouldn’t be allowed to sit on a jury. You can’t find someone guilty just because you don’t like them! In the same way you can’t find someone not guilty just because you take a shine to them. You have to be impartial.