Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353880 times)

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4546 on: July 21, 2020, 11:20:59 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4547 on: July 22, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »
Ah yes.  I see it’s being rubbished already, as expected.

Thar ya go.  What else?  But I suppose it keeps us all going.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #4548 on: July 26, 2020, 09:01:30 AM »
I think they have the guy who did it, a lot of circumstantial evidence, he is a very good suspect for this , I hope they charge him.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4549 on: July 26, 2020, 09:05:31 AM »
I think they have the guy who did it, a lot of circumstantial evidence, he is a very good suspect for this , I hope they charge him.

Me too.
I'm keen to hear this concrete evidence that the Germans claim they have.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #4550 on: July 26, 2020, 05:47:39 PM »

Me too.
I'm keen to hear this concrete evidence that the Germans claim they have.

We don't know for sure …. and I just hope that they are not jumping the gun  and in so doing messing up SY's in depth investigation.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4551 on: July 26, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »
We don't know for sure …. and I just hope that they are not jumping the gun  and in so doing messing up SY's in depth investigation.
They are all under the the same time restraints imposed by the Portuguese statutes of limitations.   Can the investigation and trial happen after the time limit is up?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4552 on: July 28, 2020, 11:53:11 AM »
Police search near Hanover linked to Madeleine McCann disappearance

Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 11:37am

German police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are searching a site near Hanover, prosecutors have told local media.

Footage from the scene shows heavy machinery being used in the search.

Sky News

© Sky News 2020
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4553 on: August 15, 2020, 09:49:25 AM »
New interviewwith Robbyn Swan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQbzSpIIW9s 
'Someone knows what happened to Madeleine'

Explains the legal tangle around CB.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4555 on: January 02, 2021, 01:26:51 AM »
Madeleine McCann's parents say search has been hit by Covid but still have 'hope'
In a New Year message posted online today Kate and Gerry wrote how the search for the missing youngster, who vanished in 2007, was "forced to slow down" during the pandemic

ByTracey Kandohla
12:33, 1 JAN 2021

Madeleine McCann's parents said the search for the missing youngster has been hampered by coronavirus - but they still have hope going into 2021.

In a New Year message posted online today Kate and Gerry write: "Understandably, the investigation to find Madeleine has been forced to slow down as a result of the pandemic.

"It hasn’t stopped however and the hope, energy and determination to find her and uncover the truth remain steadfast.”

The couple also reveal how they have both lost parents during 2020 - two of Maddie’s three grandparents who sadly passed away without ever knowing her fate.

In an personal post on both the official Find Maddie website and the Campaign Facebook page, Kate and Gerry thank their supporters and well wishers for continuing to be by their side.

They write: "We are very grateful for the continued support, especially throughout this ‘rubbish’ year and for all the Christmas wishes too. Thank you.”

Heart doctor Gerry and hospital medic Kate, both 52, from Rothley, Leicestershire, who faced their 14th Christmas without Maddie, open their message by saying: "Goodbye 2020! What a year! One we don’t want to remember but will find it hard to forget.”

They add: “There’s no doubt that 2020 has been tough for most people, and often distressing, with so much loss, worry and isolation. Despite losing a parent each, we are aware we have been more fortunate than many, with our family unit at home and jobs to go to.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has suffered this year. Let’s hope 2021 is a brighter, more positive one. With our best wishes for exactly that. Kate & Gerry.”

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007 while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals. She had been left sleeping alone with her younger twin siblings.

Kate and Gerry cling onto a glimmer of hope that Maddie - who would now be 17 - is still alive.

In early June last year German Police sensationally named jailed sex offender Christian Brueckner as a new key suspect in Maddie’s abduction.

Prosecutors recently said they were “very confident” of charging him in the New Year and said the public "would reach the same conclusion if they knew the evidence we had.” They are convinced Maddie is dead.

German national Christian B, 43, is currently behind bars for unrelated drugs offences and raping an American pensioner in 2005 in the same Algarve resort Maddie was snatched from nearly two years later.

At the time the prime suspect came to light, the McCann’s said in a statement: "All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know as we need to find peace.

"We would like to thank the general public for their ongoing support and encourage anyone who has information directly related to the appeal, to contact the police.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-say-search-23247932
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4556 on: January 02, 2021, 08:22:28 AM »
Someone needs to tell Tracy Kandohla that CB isn’t the main or prime suspect, but just another “person of interest”.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4557 on: January 02, 2021, 10:27:12 AM »
Madeleine McCann's parents say search has been hit by Covid but still have 'hope'
In a New Year message posted online today Kate and Gerry wrote how the search for the missing youngster, who vanished in 2007, was "forced to slow down" during the pandemic

ByTracey Kandohla
12:33, 1 JAN 2021

Madeleine McCann's parents said the search for the missing youngster has been hampered by coronavirus - but they still have hope going into 2021.

In a New Year message posted online today Kate and Gerry write: "Understandably, the investigation to find Madeleine has been forced to slow down as a result of the pandemic.

"It hasn’t stopped however and the hope, energy and determination to find her and uncover the truth remain steadfast.”

The couple also reveal how they have both lost parents during 2020 - two of Maddie’s three grandparents who sadly passed away without ever knowing her fate.

In an personal post on both the official Find Maddie website and the Campaign Facebook page, Kate and Gerry thank their supporters and well wishers for continuing to be by their side.

They write: "We are very grateful for the continued support, especially throughout this ‘rubbish’ year and for all the Christmas wishes too. Thank you.”

Heart doctor Gerry and hospital medic Kate, both 52, from Rothley, Leicestershire, who faced their 14th Christmas without Maddie, open their message by saying: "Goodbye 2020! What a year! One we don’t want to remember but will find it hard to forget.”

They add: “There’s no doubt that 2020 has been tough for most people, and often distressing, with so much loss, worry and isolation. Despite losing a parent each, we are aware we have been more fortunate than many, with our family unit at home and jobs to go to.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has suffered this year. Let’s hope 2021 is a brighter, more positive one. With our best wishes for exactly that. Kate & Gerry.”

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007 while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals. She had been left sleeping alone with her younger twin siblings.

Kate and Gerry cling onto a glimmer of hope that Maddie - who would now be 17 - is still alive.

In early June last year German Police sensationally named jailed sex offender Christian Brueckner as a new key suspect in Maddie’s abduction.

Prosecutors recently said they were “very confident” of charging him in the New Year and said the public "would reach the same conclusion if they knew the evidence we had.” They are convinced Maddie is dead.

German national Christian B, 43, is currently behind bars for unrelated drugs offences and raping an American pensioner in 2005 in the same Algarve resort Maddie was snatched from nearly two years later.

At the time the prime suspect came to light, the McCann’s said in a statement: "All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know as we need to find peace.

"We would like to thank the general public for their ongoing support and encourage anyone who has information directly related to the appeal, to contact the police.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-say-search-23247932

From the article, what a load of rollux,covid hasn't impacted the German investigation at all.Prime suspect lest its forgot.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4558 on: January 02, 2021, 11:10:27 AM »

From the article, what a load of rollux,covid hasn't impacted the German investigation at all.Prime suspect lest its forgot.

Perhaps the German police ran out of PPE & it was essential they be within 2 metres of Brueckner during questioning.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future