Author Topic: Leonor Cipriano released from prison after serving five-sixths of her sentence.  (Read 40985 times)

Offline The General

Im sorry to expose your ignorance... a case to the ECHR  would focus simply on a fair trial...and being beaten...which the portuguese courts have proved...acccording to the ECHR...isnt fair
Don't be sorry; we're just two strangers on the internet.
I bow to your superior knowledge of....whatever it is you state I'm ignorant of.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

Will that find her daughter then ?

Find her daughter when she abandoned her children. No chance!

g) concerning her eldest daughter, EE, who presently lives with her father and grandmother in Olhao, she left her there at the age of 11 months, never cared for her again, and didn't ask about her, for 14 years;

h) her second child, FF, who lived with his paternal grandmother and presently lives with a paternal aunt, in Messines, was also left by her to the father, and she never cared for him again;

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

g) concerning her eldest daughter, EE, who presently lives with her father and grandmother in Olhao, she left her there at the age of 11 months, never cared for her again, and didn't ask about her, for 14 years;

h) her second child, FF, who lived with his paternal grandmother and presently lives with a paternal aunt, in Messines, was also left by her to the father, and she never cared for him again;

There you have it, she left home> got a flat and met a nice man...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

I expect some will make excuses for her.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

Sadie for one and congrats being a new mod  8((()*/
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

Sadie for one and congrats being a new mod  8((()*/

Thanks Pathfinder. I'll try to make a difference.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

Thanks Pathfinder. I'll try to make a difference.

Now this is good news. Good luck G.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

You lot aren’t very observant.  She’s been a mod for weeks!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

You lot aren’t very observant.  She’s been a mod for weeks!

A good while before you noticed too.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

A good while before you noticed too.
Oh?  When did I notice then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

She has a certain media profile now, I’m sure that would help. Facebook page, posters, she could fundraise through GoFundMe...there are plenty of ways in this digital world.

Strange isn't it the McCann's did all of that,  yet some still say they are not looking for Madeleine.

Offline G-Unit

Now this is good news. Good luck G.

Thanks Faith. Hopefully I won't need luck.  8()-000(
Result = happy posting.

Offline Admin

I have removed the rubbish from this thread and moved it to the Joana Cipriano board but I must counsel members against posting incorrect information regarding this case. I feel I must correct previous disinformation.

This woman freely confessed to being present when her brother accidentally killed the child by hitting her head off the kitchen door frame. Blood remnants collected from the door frame corroborated the mothers confession.

The child was seen returning home with her shopping, her blood spattered shoes were found under a settee so the claim that she never returned home is indeed rubbish. The constant diatribe rolled out here often that there was no evidence against Leonora Cipriano is also nonsense.

Joana was farmed out to strangers by her mother so that she could go off with her boyfriends.The only time that she took much interest in the child was when Leandro arrived on the scene. He gave stability to the family but that too was disturbed by the unwanted presence of the girl's delinquent uncle,  John Cipriano.  For his part, John Cipriano freely admitted killing the girl and this is recorded on video for all to see. He also admitted cutting up the girls remains and feeding them to the pigs. A later version by him related that he had buried the child up in the hills, several searches failed to find them.

Leanora Cipriano is a serial liar, the reason why she got an additional sentence for perjury. She has served her sentence and is now on supervised release.

One last point, Goncalo Amaral was present when Leonora Cipriano was beaten by police investigators while remanded in custody.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:58:28 PM by Admin »

Online Eleanor

Are we being ordered not to allow or to personally contradict anything that you, Admin has stated as fact?

Offline Admin

Are we being ordered not to allow or to personally contradict anything that you, Admin has stated as fact?

By no means but I will not allow disinformation or personal sentiment to cloud the facts that exist in this case.

One member offering the comment that no evidence exists against Leonora Cipriano must come high on the laughable scoreboard as does the comment that she was a good mother. Both are wholly inaccurate and have been documented as such on the relevant threads.

So please good folks, make my job a little easier and keep to the known established facts.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:56:18 PM by Admin »