Author Topic: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?  (Read 170561 times)

Offline jassi

Re: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2019, 03:09:00 PM »
So the police are not looking at the McCanns.  At least Amaral has confirmed this.  So we can dispense with the notion that the police are waiting to pounce on the McCanns anytime soon.  They are not suspects.  Period.

But I thought Amaral was proven liar, so how can you believe what he says ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2019, 03:19:38 PM »
Did you watch Nicky Morgan on daytime tv trying to explain the Tory policy of recruiting 50,000 more nurses?  Well in this instance I am Piers Morgan and you are Nicky Morgan.  Look it up if you don’t understand the reference.

What's daytime TV got to do with anything?

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2019, 03:20:54 PM »
But I thought Amaral was proven liar, so how can you believe what he says ?
Well this was the question I asked at the beginning.  How are sceptics processing this information? Either Amaral is talking bollocks or he isn’t.  What do you think? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »
What's daytime TV got to do with anything?

&%%6
Go and have a siesta dear, you’ll feel better after a little nap. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2019, 03:32:18 PM »
Well this was the question I asked at the beginning.  How are sceptics processing this information? Either Amaral is talking bollocks or he isn’t.  What do you think?

No idea, as have neither seen, heard , or read anything he has produced for some considerable time.

I know he infuriates supporters, which is good, but I pay little heed to him as he is peripheral to any current activity.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2019, 04:13:11 PM »
No idea, as have neither seen, heard , or read anything he has produced for some considerable time.

I know he infuriates supporters, which is good, but I pay little heed to him as he is peripheral to any current activity.
You have seen what he claims in this latest report, or did you close your eyes when those posts appeared?  He claims the police are looking at a German paedophile in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.    You appear not to be the slightest bit interested, which is odd for someone who has been following the case for years.  Ach well, nowt so queer as folk.   

Offline jassi

« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2019, 04:24:14 PM »
You have seen what he claims in this latest report, or did you close your eyes when those posts appeared?  He claims the police are looking at a German paedophile in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.    You appear not to be the slightest bit interested, which is odd for someone who has been following the case for years.  Ach well, nowt so queer as folk.   

No, no ,Its Amaral I'm not interested in, not the case in general.

I haven't read what he said as I only entered the thread partway through and haven't bothered reading back.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2019, 04:41:27 PM »
No, no ,Its Amaral I'm not interested in, not the case in general.

I haven't read what he said as I only entered the thread partway through and haven't bothered reading back.
Yeah right.  Perhaps a sceptic who is following the thread has a view then.  Or perhaps not.

Offline The General

« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2019, 04:44:37 PM »
Yeah right.  Perhaps a sceptic who is following the thread has a view then.  Or perhaps not.
It looks to me that he's responding to a question regarding the suspect, not necessarily contradicting his own narrative, but merely stating that the German wasn't the man in question pertaining to the 'new information'.
And he might be getting a few quid. I'd sell next door's cat for £20 (and they haven't even got one).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2019, 04:50:56 PM »

When the thread started it had nothing to do with Amaral, he just seems to have crept in part way through.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2019, 04:55:11 PM »
It looks to me that he's responding to a question regarding the suspect, not necessarily contradicting his own narrative, but merely stating that the German wasn't the man in question pertaining to the 'new information'.
And he might be getting a few quid. I'd sell next door's cat for £20 (and they haven't even got one).
which, if you believe him to be telling the truth (not just saying any old crap for £20) then the McCanns are not prime suspects, which some people who post here continue to believe.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:37:12 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline kmc

« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2019, 05:22:18 PM »

I remember at the time of the interview when Amaral first mentioned the German pedophile, that to me it sounded as if the man in question had been arrested but not necessarily charged.  As a result, I thought it may have related to a pedophile called Andreas V - who at that time had recently been arrested but not yet found guilty - images of him are scarce but he does look a bit like the thick set Smithman e-fit.  What did stand out about him is that 1. The trial documented about 1000 cases of abuse in German starting from 2008...so I wonder where he was before that.  2.  Pre-trial the police 'lost' a LOT of the evidence.  3. A bit like Raymond Hewlett he lived like a traveller. 4. He was able to foster a 6 year old female child even though there were years of rumours about him and children.  5. His victims were mostly girls and also very young victims.   Anyhow, we will have to wait and see if it is him.   Although, I did think it was interesting that Amaral dropped in the similarity to Gerry....it is almost as if he is making sure that if it turns out that the guy in question is the abductor, that he should be forgiven for his assumption that the abductor was Gerry.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2019, 05:38:29 PM »
I remember at the time of the interview when Amaral first mentioned the German pedophile, that to me it sounded as if the man in question had been arrested but not necessarily charged.  As a result, I thought it may have related to a pedophile called Andreas V - who at that time had recently been arrested but not yet found guilty - images of him are scarce but he does look a bit like the thick set Smithman e-fit.  What did stand out about him is that 1. The trial documented about 1000 cases of abuse in German starting from 2008...so I wonder where he was before that.  2.  Pre-trial the police 'lost' a LOT of the evidence.  3. A bit like Raymond Hewlett he lived like a traveller. 4. He was able to foster a 6 year old female child even though there were years of rumours about him and children.  5. His victims were mostly girls and also very young victims.   Anyhow, we will have to wait and see if it is him.   Although, I did think it was interesting that Amaral dropped in the similarity to Gerry....it is almost as if he is making sure that if it turns out that the guy in question is the abductor, that he should be forgiven for his assumption that the abductor was Gerry.
My thought exactly.

Offline barrier

« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2019, 09:39:42 PM »

Or rule out this look alike,back to the beginning it'll be,imo of course.Its taking OG an age to fathom it out,back in 2016 Hogan Howe talked of the last lead.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2019, 10:05:55 PM »
Or rule out this look alike,back to the beginning it'll be,imo of course.Its taking OG an age to fathom it out,back in 2016 Hogan Howe talked of the last lead.

Back in 2017 officers (all 4 of them) were said to have 'searched all over Europe' for that female suspect who held the key to solving the entire case!

I wonder whatever happened to her?  Perhaps she was abducted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-identify-new-female-suspect-madeleine-mccann-case-disappearance-portugal-metropolitan-police-a7711226.html

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.