Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9694 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2019, 08:04:21 PM »
Thanks.  I'm familiar with Edgar as in Dave Edgar but not the other name you mention. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6tAlflMj0

Arthur Cowley  -  https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=edgar+and+cowley+detectives

Recruited by 'windows' Kennedy, I think
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 08:08:53 PM »

Arthur Cowley  -  https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=edgar+and+cowley+detectives

Recruited by 'windows' Kennedy, I think

Thanks. 

Can anyone explain why there's no females involved?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 08:19:00 PM »
Thanks. 

Can anyone explain why there's no females involved?

Does gender make a difference to the outcome of investigations?

Why aren't there any transsexuals involved?  Maybe that would help.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2019, 09:46:48 PM »
Does gender make a difference to the outcome of investigations?

Why aren't there any transsexuals involved?  Maybe that would help.

I don't think the best decisions and outcomes are produced by homogeneous groups of people and research tends to support this.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2019, 01:26:54 PM »
It's not without risk of discovery & some parents spill the beans on where they put the body when under interrogation. But when I kill a kid, I'll be using the bins for sure.

There's an ex policeman who now does stand up comedy. He's very funny. I was listening to him on Radio 4 Extra on Sunday evening. He said that if a body is found with a knife sticking out of it a whole murder squad turn up. CCTV is checked, evidence is bagged and tested, witnesses are sought, it might even be on Crimewatch. If someone is run over one traffic cop turns up. Then he said "So if you're thinking of killing someone......"
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 09:23:24 PM »
But the McCanns were made of sterner stuff and KNEW the body would never be discovered, that’s what makes them master criminals.

Searchers find the body, any sedation/injury is blamed on the abductor. Parents get the body back to give it a decent burial and avoid charges. Job done.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2019, 09:35:19 PM »
Searchers find the body, any sedation/injury is blamed on the abductor. Parents get the body back to give it a decent burial and avoid charges. Job done.

Have you thought of sending this to SY .. the PJ ...the portuguese ambassador

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »
Why would sedation / injury be blamed on an abductor in your world?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2019, 11:08:48 PM »
Have you thought of sending this to SY .. the PJ ...the portuguese ambassador

Now why would I do that ? If there’s any truth in it they’ll find out soon enough.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Erngath

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2019, 11:13:51 PM »
Now why would I do that ? If there’s any truth in it they’ll find out soon enough.

But as yet after all the years of investigation, "they" have not!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2019, 11:14:06 PM »
Why would sedation / injury be blamed on an abductor in your world?

Why not ? The question of sedation to facilitate an abduction had already been voiced by the parents on the 5th. Why would they need to know the answer to this particular question ? Did it help to get their daughter back ? Were they laying the groundwork perhaps just in case the body was found ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2019, 11:16:04 PM »
But as yet after all the years of investigation, "they" have not!

So what have ‘they’ found out ? Do we know ?

Until an arrest is made we will be told nothing.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2019, 11:28:19 PM »
So what have ‘they’ found out ? Do we know ?

Until an arrest is made we will be told nothing.

Doesn't seem likely that after all these years " they" are still investigating Madeleine's parents as suspects in her disappearance. IMO.
Obviously not in your opinion of course.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:24 PM »
Doesn't seem likely that after all these years " they" are still investigating Madeleine's parents as suspects in her disappearance. IMO.
Obviously not in your opinion of course.

They are still ? Have they been investigating them all this time ? Perhaps a piece of information came only recently to the investigation pointing in that direction?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2019, 11:34:32 PM »
Why not ? The question of sedation to facilitate an abduction had already been voiced by the parents on the 5th. Why would they need to know the answer to this particular question ? Did it help to get their daughter back ? Were they laying the groundwork perhaps just in case the body was found ?
It would be piss poor policing to assume that a regularly sedated child who had died in a fall was killed by an abductor, especially as there would be no apparent motive for such an abduction. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly