Author Topic: Tennis timeline  (Read 15647 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Tennis timeline
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 08:26:51 AM »
What are the words used by Jane and how significant can that be?

4th May: "She thinks Kate was in the apartment (1) putting the children to bed."  So that is an impression formed from what she heard and saw IMO.

10th May: "18.20 hours chatted with men on tennis court. Presumed Kate Healy was with their children in the apartment." 
Does that mean at some point she had the thought at the time, "where is Kate?  Oh I presume she is with their children in the apartment"?
Was the presumption an actual event?

According to the evidence the women and children were still at the Paraiso at 18.36.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PARAISO.htm

Most of the group seem to have no idea of the actual timeline. In their early statements most of them seem to think they arrived at and left the tennis earlier than they say they did in their later statements.

"When she, together with the friends and children, returned from the beach, at 18h20, they went to the tennis courts having seen that all the men, including GM, were on the court. They stayed to talk to them them for about 20/30 minutes. GM comported himself as usual"
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.html

At about 18:30, the women and children returned from the beach in the direction of the "OCEAN CLUB" with a view to seeing their husbands play tennis, who had returned from the beach about five minutes before. Until going to the apartment she was with the children in the playground area, next to the "Tapas", until about 19.00.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-11-MAY07.htm

Prompted to report the events that had unfolded in period between 19H00 and 22H40 of that day, the deponent states that around 19:00 she had gone together with the Payne couple and their children to the apartment in order to prepare them for bed.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm

Yesterday they slightly altered their routine, they went to the beach with the children and her mother Dianne. They arrived there around 15H45 and left at 18H15, and headed towards the tennis court until about 19H00. Immediately afterwards, the witness headed towards the apartment with her children, and her mother. Ten minutes later her husband David appeared.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE.htm

About 18h00 he, ROB and DP went to a social men's tennis match, held in the above resort area, where they remained until about 19h00.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 08:49:13 AM »
Thats why the timings are so hard to be precise,the comings and goings,they could be all out by + /- 5/10/ minutes.
IMO, Misstaken seems to view the whole timeline as a fabrication from start to finish, because they “collaborated” when trying to work out timings.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:40:54 PM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
Oh, well in my opinion it would seem this group are not' normal', because they managed to write out a time line before the police interviewed them as individuals, some would say that was collaboration. I say this because they climed they checked every 30 minutes...checked= listened at door. 

let us see how difficult ta task this is.

arrived at tapas as 8.30 ( how was this time gained- did somone have a watch- look at a clock- or phone?)
1st check               9.00 by ??
2nd check              9.30 by??
3rd check               10pm

In my opinion you see how easy it is when you KNOW for SURE what you did?

AND is it not stated that  they only checked their on children but on this one evening- others checked  the McCanns kids , and there was a physical check by both MBMs parents....

The question of course should be, who asked the tapas-9 to provide this initial timeline but I bet it was the police?  In those circumstances therefore, criticism cannot be directed towards them as they were only doing what was asked of them.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:52:27 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 02:49:39 PM »
The question of course should be, who asked the tapas-9 to provide this initial timeline but I bet it was the police?  In those circumstances therefore, criticism cannot be directed towards them as they were only doing what was asked of them.
Given that the T9 would have been persons of interest to the police at that stage why would the police ask persons of interest to them to sit down and agree a time line for what they[T9] allegedly did?.
I am of the opinion it was more likely the timeline was "pushed" rather than "pulled".
What ever the PJ analysed it as defined in the files.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline barrier

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
The question of course should be, who asked the tapas-9 to provide this initial timeline but I bet it was the police? In those circumstances therefore, criticism cannot be directed towards them as they were only doing what was asked of them.

Interesting idea or question even,wonder if its in the interviews or rogs.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 05:48:40 PM »
Interesting idea or question even,wonder if its in the interviews or rogs.

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere that it met with the approval of the police on the scene when they started getting their thoughts together and they began working on it.

It took some time as I believe it was typed up at a later date and everything, including the colouring book pages were given to the police.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 06:26:34 PM »
I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere that it met with the approval of the police on the scene when they started getting their thoughts together and they began working on it.

It took some time as I believe it was typed up at a later date and everything, including the colouring book pages were given to the police.

It'll be off topic to carry on.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
Is that aimed at me or the post?
It certainly wasn't aimed at you.  No I was saying in general that would be abnormal behaviour.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 08:27:57 PM »
It'll be off topic to carry on.

Why?  Where did the tennis timetable emanate from? 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 11:20:51 PM »

I believe Control Risk group helped the friends draw up the collaborative timeline handed into the PJ on the 10th of May. This was a clear violation of judicial privacy.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 12:36:21 AM »
I believe Control Risk group helped the friends draw up the collaborative timeline handed into the PJ on the 10th of May. This was a clear violation of judicial privacy.
Cite please outlining what constitutes a violation of judicial privacy?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2018, 08:16:42 AM »
I started this thread to examine the accounts of the men's Social tennis on 3rd May. Officially it ran from 18.00 to 19.30, although some of the group think they continued to play later than 19.30 that evening. The thread is not intended to include dinner or checking timelines. 

Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
Why?  Where did the tennis timetable emanate from?

Oops' got me threads crossed,my bad.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
There are significant discrepancies in the group's accounts of when Matthew, David and Russell returned to their apartments after the social tennis.

The earliest time is;

On 10th May Matthew said the men went 'home' at 19.00

Fiona and Dianne agree that David returned at 19.10

According to Rachael in her rog interview she only went to her apartment at 19.30 with the other women and children.

David, in his rog interview says they returned at 19.30 or later.

Matthew and Russell go for 20.00 in their rog interviews.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 12:18:08 PM »
There are significant discrepancies in the group's accounts of when Matthew, David and Russell returned to their apartments after the social tennis.

The earliest time is;

On 10th May Matthew said the men went 'home' at 19.00

Fiona and Dianne agree that David returned at 19.10

According to Rachael in her rog interview she only went to her apartment at 19.30 with the other women and children.

David, in his rog interview says they returned at 19.30 or later.

Matthew and Russell go for 20.00 in their rog interviews.

Do you have any reason to doubt the statements?  Each person could have gone off at different times.  If someone leaves at 19.00 or 20.00 what can you make from that?
Moderation