Author Topic: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....  (Read 5580 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Now that Jurisdiction has reverted to Braunschweig ....
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2023, 06:17:46 PM »
Thank You.  There are.  some very odd thought process going on here.

Your not kidding there.........thought the same thing myself.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2023, 06:33:22 PM »
Your not kidding there.........thought the same thing myself.

Have you read Spammy's latest contribution?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2023, 07:48:26 PM »
Have you read Spammy's latest contribution?

Sorry. It's just that there's nothing to talk about & I've been getting withdrawal symptoms from not victim blaming for a while.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2023, 09:45:49 PM »

Now that the procedural games are over for the time being it is time for Bruckner's legal teams to use their resources on preparing to argue a case for him.

They will probably have their work cut out for them regarding any one of the five indictments 😰
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2023, 07:17:36 PM »

The Child Sex Abuse Charges shouldn't be a problem to Prove.  Witnesses and wot not.  I wonder how long Brueckner will get for Repeated Offences.

Offline jassi

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2023, 02:29:03 PM »
Sp what is the current state of play? Have the charges been resubmitted to the court and a trial date determined ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2023, 03:33:45 PM »
Sp what is the current state of play? Have the charges been resubmitted to the court and a trial date determined ?

Who knows?  But Brueckner has been charged.  This means that he can't skip off if his current jail term ends as he will be instantly rearrested and placed On Remand.

One can only guess at what his Lawyer is up to, other than attracting attention to his dubious expertise.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2023, 05:06:44 PM »
The Child Sex Abuse Charges shouldn't be a problem to Prove.  Witnesses and wot not.  I wonder how long Brueckner will get for Repeated Offences.

If he is found guilty of all or any and resulting from the recidivist nature of his criminality he is likely to have a long sentence handed down. In fact I think he may have difficulty ever getting out while he is considered a public danger.

Being arrested on the scene by an off duty police woman has to be classic!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2023, 07:22:07 PM »
If he is found guilty of all or any and resulting from the recidivist nature of his criminality he is likely to have a long sentence handed down. In fact I think he may have difficulty ever getting out while he is considered a public danger.

Being arrested on the scene by an off duty police woman has to be classic!

This is my hope, that he will never be released.  Especially as my hopes fade for Madeleine.

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 10:46:48 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2023, 01:37:11 PM »
As these cases only have CB as a common person, will they be conducted as 5 separate trials ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2023, 03:17:59 PM »
As these cases only have CB as a common person, will they be conducted as 5 separate trials ?

I think they will be tried separately but in sequence at the same trial. Five different crimes. Five different victims of crime. Five different lots of evidence.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2023, 05:49:01 PM »
I think they will be tried separately but in sequence at the same trial. Five different crimes. Five different victims of crime. Five different lots of evidence.

And five separate sentences.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2023, 10:16:24 PM »

It all adds up to what amounts to a life sentence under German law.

According to the Olive Press, it is all over bar a few more years of shouting.

EXCLUSIVE: TRIAL DATE FOR MADELEINE MCCANN SUSPECT IS FINALLY SET: CHRISTIAN BRUECKNER, 46, FACES LENGTHY JAIL TERM FOR ‘VIOLENT SEXUAL ATTACKS ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN’MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian Brueckner will finally face a number of his alleged victims in court in February.

The Olive Press can reveal a long-awaited trial has been set for the German sex offender at Braunschweig High Court.

He has been charged with five crimes, including three alleged rapes and two sex attacks on children.
The trial – scheduled to run for over a month – could see Brueckner, 46, practically locked up for life due to the severity of some of the alleged attacks.

The Madeleine trial will follow ‘soon afterwards’, police sources in Germany told the Olive Press.

“It’s good news (finally) and we are working on the exact dates now,” a senior detective at the BKA, in Wiesbaden, revealed.

The German sex offender – who was made an official suspect (arguido) over the abduction of toddler Madeleine McCann in Portugal in 2007 – failed to have the court moved to a different jurisdiction last month.

He is currently in prison for seven years for the sadistic rape of an American pensioner in Portugal, in 2005.

Brueckner has been charged with the rape of a young Irish woman on the Algarve in June 2004.

Hazel Behan, then 20, was raped at knifepoint by a blond-haired German, with ‘piercing blue eyes’, who climbed into her apartment and filmed the vicious four-hour attack.

At least two witnesses saw a man resembling Brueckner arrive and leave the first floor apartment in Portimao, at dawn.

One, a hotel worker, claims he saw the German expat and was able to identify him as he had taken off his mask to flee.

“He came forward recently with his evidence,” a German source told the Olive Press. “His testimony is very credible.”

Mother-of-three Behan, 40, told the Olive Press today: “I am delighted our day in court is edging nearer.

“My lawyer in Germany messaged me at the crack of dawn this morning saying the court is starting the case in February. We are just negotiating with the exact dates now between us and Brueckner’s lawyer.

“I have since spoken to the police and we are discussing the logistics of flying out, transfers and where to stay, etc”

She added: “I’m obviously nervous about seeing him again and being cross-examined by his lawyer, but I will just tell the truth and stick to it.”

Brueckner will also be facing two other rapes that he also filmed at the home he rented for seven years, just outside Praia da Luz, where Madeleine went missing.

They include the sexual assault on an, as yet, unknown teenager and an older woman in her sixties.

The videos were found by two of his former acquaintances, Manfred Seyferth and Helge Busching, on a camera they had taken from his home.

He is also facing two other sex offences against children, including the assault of a young German girl on a beach, near Praia da Luz, just a month before Maddie went missing.

The broad daylight attack was witnessed by the girl’s brother and both her parents had a very good look at the assailant who they have identified as Brueckner.

Brueckner is also facing a sexual assault charge for exposing himself to four young children in a playground in Sao Bartolome de Messines, on the Algarve, in 2017.

He was arrested at the time by an off-duty female police officer, who discovered he was wanted via Interpol, in Germany for other crimes.

He has a long list of previous convictions that numbers nearly 20.

As we went to press, we failed to get any official quote from the German judiciary.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/10/16/trial-maddie-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner/

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2023, 01:00:39 PM »

Five separate verdicts

Or maybe not -