Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 98929 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Still nothing from GoFundMe - I'm looking for another platform because time is of the essence. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thank you all!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1185572236205404162

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
17h
They took it down - we put it back up on a new platform! Ne details for Luke Mitchell - 42 days for justice - thanks to everyone for their support!

Donate to the Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for Justice.
Weʼre raising money to the Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for Justice.. Support this JustGiving Crowdfunding Page.
justgiving.com

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
13h
A little video explaining why we need the fundraiser "Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for justice" and a link to the campaign. Thanks to everyone for the RTs https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Luke Mitchell case - 42 days for Justice
42 Days for Justice - that's all it took in 2004 to convict a 14-year-old boy of murder. All these years later, can just 42 days see true justice finally don...
youtube.com
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
13h
A little video explaining why we need the fundraiser "Luke Mitchell Case - 42 days for justice" and a link to the campaign. Thanks to everyone for the RTs https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Luke Mitchell case - 42 days for Justice
42 Days for Justice - that's all it took in 2004 to convict a 14-year-old boy of murder. All these years later, can just 42 days see true justice finally don...
youtube.com
[/color]

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10023.msg457705.html#msg457705
The first book took 4 years to research and write, the second took another 11 on top. Which bit of "urgent" did you not understand? It's the whole point I was trying to make - if the work has to wait until I have spare time (like it has done until now), we won't be able to get it done in time.

I can't afford to just give up my job, or only work half hours at it, in order to get the casework done in the time-frame needed.[

Re fund raising - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8nlouz9n_E

Have the Mitchell family ever offered to contribute towards helping Sandra Lean with costs over the years and would it not be possible for them to pay for a couple of hours of work a week in order to get things off the ground?

Or, if, as Sandra Lean suggests “we won't be able to get it done in time” (Not sure what she means by this or who she means by “we” unless she is referring to Corrine Mitchell?)

Wouldn’t it makes sense for Sandra Lean to show Corrine Mitchell how to get the documents scanned in order to get things started?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:31:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #302 on: October 22, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
My opinion is this: Just that - an opinion, for what it is worth.

A student/author needs subject and content.
Throughout these 20yrs or so for Ms Lean - these have come in the form, primarily of MOJ's.
This tireless work over some two decades has gained Ms Lean - the completion of many studies,
the writing of two books.
Reviewing the Mitchell case intricately over time, and being heavily involved in all that entailed.
She was primarily responsible for the submission to the SCCRC after her first review when obtaining POA.
Working part time whilst studying?
The studies have finished and full time work obtained.
Perhaps, at the time topped up with bursaries and student loans.
Both of which, when stopped, bring a decline in income - thus full time employment is required.
I have no idea if this is fact - if however there are loans, then after a certain threshold of income, these are required to be
repaid.
Point here for me is this: This has not been a one way street of giving.
Ms Lean has gained in many forms, along the way.
It has supplied her with ample material, for studies and writings.
Subsequently obtaining employment through these.

We have no idea if Ms Lean, yet again has become POA, one would imagine she has.
Now that she is solely in charge of this casework, it being yet again in her possession.
Also of being given or offering the task of taking over form MOJO - in doing another review.
There are no studies now, no bursaries and bills have to be met.
The option now is to cut her employment but this is not going to be pro bono - one must live.
She is asking for 10K to meet a cut in wage for one year - to enable her to primarily make a hard copy of these case files.
Whilst doing so, she can review all that is there - yet again.
Whilst taking this cut - the threshold for any repayments is well below the requirement for student loans.
All material/expense on any self employment is tax deductible - Ms Lean in part, would be self employed, if for nothing else then that of a
writer?
Therefore - no direct expense from herself. It could of course spill over - and some, may indeed be met in the form of unpaid overtime?

The deadline - the urgency?
There has been mention before, about MOJO missing one - of the opportunity of vital evidence being lost.
Two pieces of information are been pushed out recently.
One of this knife that requires testing - is this the urgency, that items such are these, are disposed of after a certain time.
Lost and found situation.
This confession - are these linked in some way? Or rather, the hope that they are.

The point you, yourself raise Nicholas, as does Wakey.
Why are  the Mitchells not funding these man hours for this admin work and review.
We know the brother has his own business.
We know nothing of the fathers finances - nor am I particularly interested.
We know the family business, on the mothers side is still ongoing.
This is 10k, surely if there is this urgency in time that this money can be met by them.
Surely is will be met by them regardless - by whatever means?
That, IF, this is it, there is finally something, that can happen to prove, once and for all - innocence.
Why also - are there not many/any other campaigners - doing this also, this mass of support.
As you point out - surely Ms Mitchell can do a lot of this admin work.
She has run a business for many years, she knows this case inside out. Obviously.
Ms Leans time is obviously of great value to this case, she is a must have - surely the Mitchells can see and
appreciate this. Therefore pay her for this time, rather than having to ask Joe public?
Are the sales from the books - also so poor that they can't even reach the level - 0f opening up this promised
web site?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2019, 10:17:00 PM »
My opinion is this: Just that - an opinion, for what it is worth.

A student/author needs subject and content.
Throughout these 20yrs or so for Ms Lean - these have come in the form, primarily of MOJ's.
This tireless work over some two decades has gained Ms Lean - the completion of many studies,
the writing of two books.
Reviewing the Mitchell case intricately over time, and being heavily involved in all that entailed.
She was primarily responsible for the submission to the SCCRC after her first review when obtaining POA.
Working part time whilst studying?
The studies have finished and full time work obtained.
Perhaps, at the time topped up with bursaries and student loans.
Both of which, when stopped, bring a decline in income - thus full time employment is required.
I have no idea if this is fact - if however there are loans, then after a certain threshold of income, these are required to be
repaid.
Point here for me is this: This has not been a one way street of giving.
Ms Lean has gained in many forms, along the way.
It has supplied her with ample material, for studies and writings.
Subsequently obtaining employment through these.

We have no idea if Ms Lean, yet again has become POA, one would imagine she has.
Now that she is solely in charge of this casework, it being yet again in her possession.
Also of being given or offering the task of taking over form MOJO - in doing another review.
There are no studies now, no bursaries and bills have to be met.
The option now is to cut her employment but this is not going to be pro bono - one must live.
She is asking for 10K to meet a cut in wage for one year - to enable her to primarily make a hard copy of these case files.
Whilst doing so, she can review all that is there - yet again.
Whilst taking this cut - the threshold for any repayments is well below the requirement for student loans.
All material/expense on any self employment is tax deductible - Ms Lean in part, would be self employed, if for nothing else then that of a
writer?
Therefore - no direct expense from herself. It could of course spill over - and some, may indeed be met in the form of unpaid overtime?

The deadline - the urgency?
There has been mention before, about MOJO missing one - of the opportunity of vital evidence being lost.
Two pieces of information are been pushed out recently.
One of this knife that requires testing - is this the urgency, that items such are these, are disposed of after a certain time.
Lost and found situation.
This confession - are these linked in some way? Or rather, the hope that they are.

The point you, yourself raise Nicholas, as does Wakey.
Why are  the Mitchells not funding these man hours for this admin work and review.
We know the brother has his own business.
We know nothing of the fathers finances - nor am I particularly interested.
We know the family business, on the mothers side is still ongoing.
This is 10k, surely if there is this urgency in time that this money can be met by them.
Surely is will be met by them regardless - by whatever means?
That, IF, this is it, there is finally something, that can happen to prove, once and for all - innocence.
Why also - are there not many/any other campaigners - doing this also, this mass of support.
As you point out - surely Ms Mitchell can do a lot of this admin work.
She has run a business for many years, she knows this case inside out. Obviously.
Ms Leans time is obviously of great value to this case, she is a must have - surely the Mitchells can see and
appreciate this. Therefore pay her for this time, rather than having to ask Joe public?
Are the sales from the books - also so poor that they can't even reach the level - 0f opening up this promised
web site?

It’s a shame others aren't offering to help Sandra Lean with Luke Mitchell’s case papers

Apparently Mick Geen, Ben Geen’s father, is about to start digitalising his sons case papers?

And it would seem Bamber’s campaign team, well Trudi, has given him advice or he’s asked her/them (the CT) for advice?

Mick Geen says on twitter:

”@tru68 has good experience regarding digitalising and cataloging large quantities of documentation. I might ask the Bamber team for some advice and guidance of how to do this efficiently.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:46:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2019, 12:24:23 PM »
Cannabis and this horrific tidal wave of violence against women
By Ross Grainger -  August 1, 2019

“THERE are many angles from which one can argue that cannabis is a dangerous drug, but, writing for The Conservative Woman for the first time, I shall take one I have emphasised only little since founding the website Attacker Smoked Cannabis last year, and that is the astonishing number of cases of psychopathic violence committed by men against women.

THERE are many angles from which one can argue that cannabis is a dangerous drug, but, writing for The Conservative Woman for the first time, I shall take one I have emphasised only little since founding the website Attacker Smoked Cannabis last year, and that is the astonishing number of cases of psychopathic violence committed by men against women.

In the week that Darren Pencille was found guilty of murdering Lee Pomeroy by stabbing him 18 times on a train, a severely mentally ill man was convicted of stabbing his mother to death, in part, he claimed, because he felt she had never forgiven him for stabbing her in the neck and drinking her blood some years earlier. The previous week, a man and two female accomplices were found guilty of beating and torturing a young woman in a failed attempt to induce a miscarriage of the baby she was carrying as a result of intercourse with the male defendant, who had taken issue with the girl’s refusal to have an abortion. The following week, a man with the grimly apt name of Adrian Sword was convicted of slashing his wife across the face with an eight-inch Samurai-style blade. The day after this, a 26-year-old man was found guilty of raping and murdering 13-year-old Lucy McHugh, in whose house he had been lodging, after she told him she was pregnant with his child.

The powerful psychoactive pleasure drug common to all these crimes is, of course, cannabis, in every case copious amounts of it smoked over many years. Either this is a relevant factor or it is not. At the very least, I think, we ought to find out before we yield to the demands of billionaire corporations and their political patsies to legalise this drug.

One difficulty such an investigation would have is defining the relationship between cannabis and psychotic aggression. Cannabis, like alcohol, does not cause violence. Violence is a voluntary action that ultimately depends on somebody’s decision to commit it. It would, though, be as ludicrous to suggest that violence and cannabis are not connected as it would be to claim there is no link between violence and alcohol. Both drugs can blur the frontiers between civilisation and savagery, one of which is the inability of a sane man or boy to countenance, much less commit, violence against a woman or girl.

Call it playing to the gallery if you wish, but I think I speak for most civilised men when I say that a savage fight between males moves me less than a single slap by a man on a woman. With cannabis, though, the violence rarely involves a single strike. As one judge put it, in his sentencing remarks to a man convicted of punching his girlfriend and burning down her house (which she and her children managed to flee), ‘Those whose minds are steeped in cannabis are capable of quite extraordinary criminality.’

Extraordinary, yes, but rarely swift. Macbeth (urged on, ironically for us, by his deranged and evil wife) says of his planned assassination of the king that ‘If it were done when tis done then t’were well / It were done quickly.’ Cannabis smokers, in inflicting many minutes, sometimes hours, of pain and terror on their innocent victims, betray their dulled and unresponsive brains.

No woman or girl is safe from this. Babies, children, adolescents, adults, pensioners; a man’s daughter, his girlfriend, his wife, his mother, his grandmother, his aunt, or a total stranger: neither age, nor common bloodline, nor common humanity moves a mind ‘steeped’ in cannabis. Here are reports of ten telling cases (from a catalogue of hundreds) that, if they caught your attention at the time, may have slipped from it since:

1) Robbie McIntosh, 15, stabbed civil servant Anne Nicoll 29 times in what was described as a frenzied attack. The court heard that McIntosh, who had been smoking cannabis, alarmed three strollers with his odd behaviour shortly before the killing. (17 April 2002)

2) Philip Caswell, 31, was unable to accept his relationship with Stephanie Hancock had ended. Winchester Crown Court heard how she was strangled, battered and stabbed at her Hampshire home.  The court also heard how Caswell suffered from a personality disorder because of a long-term dependence on cannabis. (19 Dec 2002)

3) Luke Mitchell, 15, stripped, tied up and repeatedly stabbed his 14-year-old girlfriend Jodi Jones on a wooded path near her home in Dalkeith, Midlothian. Sentencing Mitchell, by then 16, to 20 years in jail, Edinburgh high court judge Lord Nimmo Smith linked the attack to the killer’s heavy cannabis use and fascination with the occult and the goth rocker Marilyn Manson. ‘I do not subscribe to the notion that this is a harmless recreational drug,’ he said. ‘In your case, I think that it may well have contributed to your being unable to make the distinction between fantasy and reality which is essential for normal moral judgments.’ (12 Feb 2005)

4) A skunk-addicted schizophrenic set out to kill a black woman and stabbed a grandmother picked at random. Ezekiel Maxwell was 17 when he launched a frenzied attack on Carmelita Tulloch, 51, as she walked to work in Kennington, south London. (3 Apr 2007)

5) Adrian Jones, 17, beat Kelly Hyde, 24, from Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, around the head with a barbell. Jones did not know his victim and police said they still did not know his motive. He told jury he came across a dog lead used by Ms Hyde as he walked along the bridle path smoking cannabis on the day she disappeared. (17 July 2008)

6) Marc Middlebrook, 27, had ignored repeated warnings to quit using cannabis when he stabbed Stephanie Barton 15 times with three knives as she lay naked in his bed. Middlebrook had become convinced she was part of a plot to kill him and he ‘wanted to put her out of her misery’. (7 Oct 2008)

7) Schizophrenic labourer Maxwell Twyman, who had smoked super-strength skunk for ten years, knifed his 62-year-old grandmother Valerie on Christmas Day as she lay in bed in the Kent home they shared. Afterwards the 25-year-old calmly walked round to his aunt and uncle’s house to wish them season’s greetings and deliver presents before confessing: ‘I’ve killed my grandmother.’ (21 Nov 2008)

8) Martin Bell, 45, bludgeoned and stabbed Gemma Simpson to death after they smoked cannabis together. He told her: ‘God wants me to kill you.’ He pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and was jailed for a minimum of 12 years. (19 Dec 2014)

9) Christopher Whelan, 21, drowned his aunt Julie Hill, 51, and strangled his 75-year-old grandmother Rose Hill after cannabis use exacerbated his violent thoughts linked to an obsessional disorder. (21 Nov 2016)

10) Jordan Matthews murdered his girlfriend after getting paranoid that she was unfaithful. Xixi Bi suffered 41 injuries, including a broken jaw and ribs. Matthews accepted he was smoking ‘quite a lot’ of cannabis at the time. (21 Feb 2017)

Paranoid, brutal, frenzied, sudden, sustained, psychotic: when you read of one or more of these characteristics, you can almost guarantee the attacker smoked cannabis.

I wrote earlier that no woman is safe from the deranged violence of cannabis smokers. It is almost the case that no political party is safe from the deep pockets and slick PR of the cannabis lobby. The Liberal Democrats, with Sir Norman Lamb MP to the fore, are the most vocal dupes, but they have allies in the Conservatives and Labour. In fact, no sooner had I finished this article, than a cross-party trio comprising David Lammy, Jonathan Djanogly and Sir Norman returned from Canada after a ‘fact-finding’ mission paid for by a cannabis company called MPX
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/cannabis-and-this-horrific-tidal-wave-of-violence-against-women/

Commission refers the murder conviction of Adrian Jones to the Court of Appeal.

27th November 2019
The Criminal Cases Review Commission has referred the murder conviction of Adrian Jones to the Court of Appeal.

Mr Jones was convicted at Swansea Crown Court in July 2008 for the murder of Kelly Hyde who was killed while walking her dog in September 2007.

The prosecution case was that Mr Jones, who was aged 16 at the time, was responsible for the murder of the deceased. Mr Jones claimed that he did not know and had had no contact with her.

Because of his age at the time he was sentenced to detention at Her Majesty’s pleasure with a minimum prison term of 11 years and 79 days.

Mr Jones tried to appeal against his conviction but his appeal was dismissed in October 2009.

After his appeal Mr Jones accepted his responsibility for the killing. He applied to the CCRC for a review of his case in September 2015.

The Commission has conducted a detailed review of the case which has included considering reports from a number of psychiatric experts and commissioning its own psychiatric expert evidence.

The Commission has decided to refer Mr Jones murder conviction to the Court of Appeal on the basis of new psychiatric evidence relating to his mental state at the time of the killing which raises a real possibility that the Court of Appeal will now quash the murder conviction and substitute a conviction for manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Mr Jones died of natural causes while in custody in February 2018. His family have pursued the application on his behalf. In light of that, the Commission has decided to refer the case, not only on the basis that there is a real possibility that the Court will quash the conviction, but also because it considers that there is a real possibility the Court of Appeal will approve Mr Jones’ Mother under subsection 3 of section 44A of Criminal Appeal Act 1968, to appear in lieu of her son.

Mr Jones/the Jones family were not legally represented during their application to the CCRC.
http://ccrc.gov.uk/commission-refers-the-murder-conviction-of-adrian-jones-to-the-court-of-appeal/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2019, 12:25:47 PM »

27th November 2019
The Criminal Cases Review Commission has referred the murder conviction of Adrian Jones to the Court of Appeal.

Mr Jones was convicted at Swansea Crown Court in July 2008 for the murder of Kelly Hyde who was killed while walking her dog in September 2007.

The prosecution case was that Mr Jones, who was aged 16 at the time, was responsible for the murder of the deceased. Mr Jones claimed that he did not know and had had no contact with her.

Because of his age at the time he was sentenced to detention at Her Majesty’s pleasure with a minimum prison term of 11 years and 79 days.

Mr Jones tried to appeal against his conviction but his appeal was dismissed in October 2009.

After his appeal Mr Jones accepted his responsibility for the killing. He applied to the CCRC for a review of his case in September 2015.

The Commission has conducted a detailed review of the case which has included considering reports from a number of psychiatric experts and commissioning its own psychiatric expert evidence.

The Commission has decided to refer Mr Jones murder conviction to the Court of Appeal on the basis of new psychiatric evidence relating to his mental state at the time of the killing which raises a real possibility that the Court of Appeal will now quash the murder conviction and substitute a conviction for manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Mr Jones died of natural causes while in custody in February 2018. His family have pursued the application on his behalf. In light of that, the Commission has decided to refer the case, not only on the basis that there is a real possibility that the Court will quash the conviction, but also because it considers that there is a real possibility the Court of Appeal will approve Mr Jones’ Mother under subsection 3 of section 44A of Criminal Appeal Act 1968, to appear in lieu of her son.

Mr Jones/the Jones family were not legally represented during their application to the CCRC.
http://ccrc.gov.uk/commission-refers-the-murder-conviction-of-adrian-jones-to-the-court-of-appeal/

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/south-wales-guardian-overturns-reporting-ban/

Murderer's appeal 'unarguable from the start'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/murderers-appeal-unarguable-from-the-start-1806567.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2019, 01:37:59 PM »
sandras youtube channel says

- ** DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, THE LAUNCH OF www.longroadtojustice HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MONDAY 8TH JULY.

and yet nothin has happend today - this was alredy delayed?

i wonder what theyr playin at, or if theyv run into some legal challnge or trouble

Edit: actully forum is accessible but look like its got 3600+ members which loook spammy maybe thsi was the technical difficulty lol

http://longroadtojustice.com/community/members/

?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2019, 01:39:20 PM »
Why did Luke Mitchell and Corrine Mitchell LIE to the police and not tell them about Luke taking Mia out between 2105 to 2241? Did Shane Mitchell also LIE about this?

29] The appellant thought that something must have happened which meant that the deceased was not coming out, such as that she had forgotten, changed her mind, been grounded, or met somebody. He had spoken to the witness Ovens around 25 minutes after he had been waiting outside, and was told that the deceased had left. David High had appeared around 25 minutes after the appellant had phoned him. After spending some time at the Abbey, the appellant went home, arriving between 2105 to 2110. He watched a video until he received the text from the deceased's mother at 2241.
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

The LIE about taking Mia out reminds me of the Halls (And others) lies about the zenith burglary.

How could Luke Mitchell have watched a video until he received the text from the deceased mother if he’d taken Mia out for a walk to save his mums legs, as she claimed to James English?

WHY did Luke and Corrine Mitchell choose to not tell the police about this crucial piece of evidence?

What was their reasoning behind excluding this fact?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2019, 05:44:21 PM »

27th November 2019

My boy did not kill Kelly

THE mother of the Ammanford teenager jailed for the brutal murder of Kelly Hyde has claimed: “There’s no way my son killed that poor girl.”

Adrian Vivian Jones, formerly of Mill Terrace in Pantyffynnon, was sentenced to a minimum of 12 years behind bars at Swansea Crown Court. Now plans are underway for an appeal.

Breaking her silence for the first time, Jones’ mother Diane, 36, told the Guardian why she is convinced of her 17-year-old son’s innocence.

“Whoever did that to Kelly is a psychopath and my son is no psychopath,” she said.

“For my child to be accused of something so evil just tore me apart.

“I had to face Kelly Hyde’s family at that trial and seeing the looks on her parents’ faces nearly killed me.

“My son had no motive. When they showed photos of the body in court I had to leave to be physically sick.

“The impact of those blows would have left whoever killed Kelly absolutely covered in blood. The force that was used was so violent their hands would be bruised and swollen.

“Kelly’s family have lost a daughter and I just cannot imagine their pain.

“I have a daughter of my own and if the same thing happened to her I wouldn’t be here now.

“I feel the deepest sorrow for their loss, but two families have been destroyed.”

The mother-of-three vowed to get her son’s conviction overturned and claimed the real killer was still on the loose.

“My 14-year-old daughter has to be in by nine o’clock every night and I text her every so often because I always want to know where she is,” she added.

“I saw Adrian for the first time since the trial on Sunday and he is still in a state of shock.

“But he was telling me to be strong because he knows I’m such a cry baby.

“The whole thing is so surreal and I keep thinking this cannot be happening.

“When I saw Adrian after he had been charged, he was curled up in a ball on the floor of a police cell crying his eyes out.

“He was accused in court of being cold and unfeeling, but he has been in a cell for nine months.

“He has had months of abuse from other inmates and has had to put up walls to protect himself.

“He was found guilty because he lied about finding the dog lead, but he has always been a magpie, he has always brought home things he has found.

“How can a child who is terrified because he has found something connected to a murder be expected to contact the police?

“If he had known anything about Kelly’s death he would have broken down and confessed under the pressure they put on him.

“My heart goes out to Kelly’s family, but Adrian is innocent.

“He is not guilty of anything and I will not sit back and allow this to happen”

https://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/3557319.my-boy-did-not-kill-kelly/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2019, 02:14:50 PM »

During police questioning convicted murderer Adrian Jones said,

I would not be out of my house the next day laughing and smiling with my friends, partying basically.”

“I am not a murderer, I would not have a clue. What would a murderer do, do you know what I mean. It's berserk.
"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7493676.stm

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2019, 02:18:59 PM »
During police questioning convicted murderer Adrian Jones said,

I would not be out of my house the next day laughing and smiling with my friends, partying basically.”

“I am not a murderer, I would not have a clue. What would a murderer do, do you know what I mean. It's berserk.
"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7493676.stm

What have the CCRC got the “psychiatrists” to say about Adrian Jones in order to attempt to reduce his murder conviction to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility?

And was Adrian Jones assessed before or after his death or both maybe?

The Cardiff Newsagent 3 had their murder convictions overturned on the basis Darren Hall had an anti social personality disorder.

‘The Criminal Cases Review Commission ordered an appeal, during which the unreliability of Hall's "confession" was emphasised, on the basis that he was suffering from [ censored word]ocial personality disorder at the time the statement was made, and had since retracted it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Newsagent_Three

Michael O’Brien, one of the 3, is the CCRC’s poster boy

https://ccrc.gov.uk/home/_survivor/

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:28:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2019, 02:40:13 PM »
What have the CCRC got the “psychiatrists” to say about Adrian Jones in order to attempt to reduce his murder conviction to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility?

The Cardiff Newsagent 3 had their murder convictions overturned on the basis Darren Hall had an anti social personality disorder.

‘The Criminal Cases Review Commission ordered an appeal, during which the unreliability of Hall's "confession" was emphasised, on the basis that he was suffering from [ censored word]ocial personality disorder at the time the statement was made, and had since retracted it.

Helen Pitcher OBE said, “I think perhaps too little attention is paid to the other outcomes of the Commission’s work, such as the considerable value we bring to the justice system in the de facto audit of the safety of convictions and correctness of sentences in each case we consider but do not refer, and the feedback we provide and warnings we give to other parts of the justice system when we see worrying trends.”
https://www.insidejustice.co.uk/news/ccrc-in-the-dock/163

The CCRC don’t appear to have looked into the trend of ‘innocent fraud’ and appear to be part of the problem

“In 1999, together with Michael O’Brien, Ian Simms challenged a ban on prisoners having access to journalists, brought in by Michael Howard in 1995 in response to a complaint from Marie McCourt’s MP. Mrs McCourt argued that: “Prisoners should not have the privilege of contact with journalists [to] publicise either their cases, for monetary gain or to boost their egos and self esteem.”

Lawyers for Jack Straw, then home secretary, argued that allowing prisoners visits from journalists would harm prison discipline, and stories related in the media would upset relatives of the crime victims.

But, in an influential affidavit, solicitor Gareth Peirce told the judges there was no legal aid for investigations and more than 90% of applicants to the newly created Criminal Cases Review Commission had no solicitor. Cases with the best chance of being taken up by the CCRC were those which “arrive at the commission fully researched and investigated with new evidence compellingly presented”, and resources available to television and the press provided the best chance of discovering new evidence.

https://www.insidejustice.co.uk/articles/helen-s-law-could-keep-the-wrongfully-convicted-in-jail/169
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:45:27 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2019, 02:51:10 PM »

The chief inspector of constabulary Sir Tom Winsor has written in The Times that “sick and dangerous” people who commit crimes should be in secure hospitals or other care facilities, not prisons, describing the criminal justice system as “dysfunctional and defective, broken and on-the-floor”.

People who are bad should be punished and, if possible, reformed. People who are unwell should be treated and, if possible, healed,” said Sir Tom, head of the police watchdog since 2012.

https://www.insidejustice.co.uk/news/many-prisoners-unwell-not-evil/168

Would be interested to hear how Sir Tom Watson would have ‘healed’ Adrian Jones if, as the CCRC appear to think, he was ‘unwell’ as opposed to ‘bad’

16 year old Adrian Jones told police he was out partying with his mates after murdering Kelly Hyde. His mum believed Ms Hyde’s killer to have been a psychopath. Would she have known what being a psychopath entailed?

The CCRC claim Adrian Jones died from ‘natural causes’ yet the prison and probation ombudsman don’t appear to have published a report on his death?

If anyone finds any information relating to Adrian Jones death, please post it on the forum.

Three judges in the Court of Appeal in London ruled that the challenge brought by Adrian Vivian Jones was "unarguable from the start".
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/murderers-appeal-unarguable-from-the-start-1806567.html
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 03:13:04 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #313 on: November 28, 2019, 04:27:40 PM »

Wonder if the CCRC have ever considered they may have been duped by Michael O’Brien?

Michael O'Brien has had plenty of time to choose his words carefully. Jailed 11 years ago for a murder he always insisted he did not commit, he and two others yesterday had their convictions quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Standing outside the court yesterday, Mr O'Brien, said: "I have got mixed feelings. I am pleased that my name has been cleared but I also feel for the victim's family. We know who the real killer is - his name has been mentioned in court. It is up to the police to arrest him."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/court-frees-three-over-killing-of-newsagent-739755.html

So who was the  alleged ‘real killer” of Philip Saunders?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 04:30:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #314 on: November 28, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
Wonder if the CCRC have ever considered they may have been duped by Michael O’Brien?

Michael O'Brien has had plenty of time to choose his words carefully. Jailed 11 years ago for a murder he always insisted he did not commit, he and two others yesterday had their convictions quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Standing outside the court yesterday, Mr O'Brien, said: "I have got mixed feelings. I am pleased that my name has been cleared but I also feel for the victim's family. We know who the real killer is - his name has been mentioned in court. It is up to the police to arrest him."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/court-frees-three-over-killing-of-newsagent-739755.html

So who was the  alleged ‘real killer” of Philip Saunders?

This article contains Photographs of Dennis Eady, of South Wales Liberty, Michael O’Brien and Dr Michael Naughton who was best man at one of O’Briens weddings

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hideous-murder-miscarriage-justice-still-15338340