Author Topic: Was SC moved in the bedroom? If so by whom?  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Was SC moved in the bedroom? If so by whom?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 03:58:54 PM »
One thing that has always struck me as odd is that the blood stain poking out from underneath the bible is clearly inconsistent with the drips we know originated from June.  According to forensic scientist Martyn Ismail, after SC sustained the 2nd gsw her head would have fallen back and been propped up against the bedside cabinet.  He also said she had been pulled down by her legs.  If he's right and the soc images show SC pulled a few inches down this would account for the larger bloodstain under the bible ie it would align with the blood emitting from underneath SC's armpit area.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 09:48:11 PM »
One thing that has always struck me as odd is that the blood stain poking out from underneath the bible is clearly inconsistent with the drips we know originated from June.  According to forensic scientist Martyn Ismail, after SC sustained the 2nd gsw her head would have fallen back and been propped up against the bedside cabinet.  He also said she had been pulled down by her legs.  If he's right and the soc images show SC pulled a few inches down this would account for the larger bloodstain under the bible ie it would align with the blood emitting from underneath SC's armpit area.

Now that I would agree with - however, that means she was moved before the bible was thrown down because the drips from her arm correspond to those on the bible. That points to Bamber!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Now that I would agree with - however, that means she was moved before the bible was thrown down because the drips from her arm correspond to those on the bible. That points to Bamber!

Do you mean the marks on the note inside the bible?  Are they blood stains?  I haven't seen any evidence to this effect.  Could be but could be marks from elsewhere eg ink?  The marks don't align with blood trails.  How does this point to JB? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 12:25:20 PM »
Apologies in advance as this is pretty gross so if you're sensitive over such matters then now's your opportunity to turn away.

It seems the anal sphincter and bladder relax upon death resulting in the bowel and bladder emptying.  Therefore I'm surprised this wasn't used as a forensic tool to establish whether or not SC was moved.  If she was pulled by her feet then surely tell tale signs would present on the back of her nightdress by way of smears? 

At trial jurors handled victims' nightwear.  The trail judge advised jurors to wear protective gloves for their own protection when handling bloodstained exhibits but surely if nightwear contained faeces and urine it could cause a health hazard especially given the trial was over a year after the event.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2018, 08:40:24 AM »
Apologies in advance as this is pretty gross so if you're sensitive over such matters then now's your opportunity to turn away.

It seems the anal sphincter and bladder relax upon death resulting in the bowel and bladder emptying.  Therefore I'm surprised this wasn't used as a forensic tool to establish whether or not SC was moved.  If she was pulled by her feet then surely tell tale signs would present on the back of her nightdress by way of smears? 

At trial jurors handled victims' nightwear.  The trail judge advised jurors to wear protective gloves for their own protection when handling bloodstained exhibits but surely if nightwear contained faeces and urine it could cause a health hazard especially given the trial was over a year after the event.

"It seems the anal sphincter and bladder relax upon death resulting in the bowel and bladder emptying"

where is the evidence this happened to SC? it doesn't happen to everyone that dies.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2018, 10:03:47 AM »
"It seems the anal sphincter and bladder relax upon death resulting in the bowel and bladder emptying"

where is the evidence this happened to SC? it doesn't happen to everyone that dies.

It's my understanding that, at some point, post mortem, it does. I don't believe evidence of such requires stating.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2018, 01:06:57 PM »

You have to remember Holly that most people empty their bowels/bladder before bedtime, how I understand it, it doesn’t happen to everyone, men usually rely on muscle movement to empty their bladder where as women it’s more gravity, it could have been a few spots that’s all?  We have to remember After all, the muscles that are responsible for forcefully pushing out the ......... are dead.  It does happen but not as often as we are lead to believe I think Holly.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2018, 03:08:59 PM »
You have to remember Holly that most people empty their bowels/bladder before bedtime, how I understand it, it doesn’t happen to everyone, men usually rely on muscle movement to empty their bladder where as women it’s more gravity, it could have been a few spots that’s all?  We have to remember After all, the muscles that are responsible for forcefully pushing out the ......... are dead.  It does happen but not as often as we are lead to believe I think Holly.

from what i have read it does not happen that much at all , whereas Holly is making sound like it always happens which is false.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2018, 03:09:58 PM »
also , i notice the feet of June have a similar appearance to SC , i e some blood on them