Author Topic: Should White House farmhouse have been demolished?  (Read 22167 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Should White House farmhouse have been demolished?
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2018, 12:54:45 PM »
so? she wanted it whether for herself or her mother. she was pre-ocuppied with that ! when 5 members of her family had been murdered! i still can't get my head round that , i would have been too stricken with grief to think of much

I don't think the thought of June's engagement ring was her only thought from waking to going to bed.  However, do you know the first thing Jeremy asked about when he returned to WHF for the first time after the murders?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »
so? she wanted it whether for herself or her mother. she was pre-ocuppied with that ! when 5 members of her family had been murdered! i still can't get my head round that , i would have been too stricken with grief to think of much
I don’t think being the messenger for her mother Pam makes you pre-occupied with anything,  Pam wanted a keep sake of her sister and to hold the ring.  Anne could have taken any jewellery she wanted, she held the key to WHF endorsed by Bamber, she took all the jewellery with her until Sotheby’s came to value them.  She did the right thing and asked for a keepsake and didn’t just take. Maybe we can take a different look at why Anne moved into WHF, she doesn’t own it so she didn’t gain much, the family was rich in their own rights, could it be the fact she felt loyalty to her Godfather Neville to keep the farm, it was up to the trustees,  who might have thought it was better to keep it within the family than fall into the wrong hands?   Anne has had to block out the past and what happened inside WHF, sometimes and unless your brought up in farming/Buisness tradition is an expected way of life.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »
I don’t think being the messenger for her mother Pam makes you pre-occupied with anything,  Pam wanted a keep sake of her sister and to hold the ring.  Anne could have taken any jewellery she wanted, she held the key to WHF endorsed by Bamber, she took all the jewellery with her until Sotheby’s came to value them.  She did the right thing and asked for a keepsake and didn’t just take. Maybe we can take a different look at why Anne moved into WHF, she doesn’t own it so she didn’t gain much, the family was rich in their own rights, could it be the fact she felt loyalty to her Godfather Neville to keep the farm, it was up to the trustees,  who might have thought it was better to keep it within the family than fall into the wrong hands?   Anne has had to block out the past and what happened inside WHF, sometimes and unless your brought up in farming/Buisness tradition is an expected way of life.

Perhaps it was also a one finger salute to Bamber, although it was a number of years after the murders when Ann and her family moved in.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2018, 06:10:09 PM »
Perhaps it was also a one finger salute to Bamber, although it was a number of years after the murders when Ann and her family moved in.
Ha Ha or a two finger salute.  Without checking Caroline, how long after was it? Seems she had fond memories of Neville and loved his jokes and tricks and how she used to turn to him when she had any problems.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »
Ha Ha or a two finger salute.  Without checking Caroline, how long after was it? Seems she had fond memories of Neville and loved his jokes and tricks and how she used to turn to him when she had any problems.

It was a good four years - sometimes people talk as though they didn't give time for the bed to be cold.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2018, 09:26:59 PM »
It was a good four years - sometimes people talk as though they didn't give time for the bed to be cold.
Thanks Caroline, Anne’s  worked very hard turning Osea into one of the best holiday parks in Essex coupled with the running of WHF.  I bet it’s been easier not having a thieving murdering cousin to worry about.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2018, 12:05:58 AM »
Thanks Caroline, Anne’s  worked very hard turning Osea into one of the best holiday parks in Essex coupled with the running of WHF.  I bet it’s been easier not having a thieving murdering cousin to worry about.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Trouble is, he's never ceased to to a worry.  8(8-))

Offline Real justice

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2018, 07:41:59 AM »
Trouble is, he's never ceased to to a worry.  8(8-))
I think most family’s who are unfortunate to be linked/involved with killers/prisoners have a worry, it’s a well known fact everyone in prison is innocent or claim to be, they are good at convincing others that they are innocent as well.  I think over time, a victim/family comes to terms with it and in the end you have to get on with your life, they never go away though Caroline but it gets easier.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 10:21:59 AM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2018, 11:19:16 AM »
I think most family’s who are unfortunate to be linked/involved with killers/prisoners have a worry, it’s a well known fact everyone in prison is innocent or claim to be, they are good at convincing others that they are innocent as well.  I think over time, a victim/family comes to terms with it and in the end you have to get on with your life, they never go away though Caroline but it gets easier.

8((()*/

Offline Real justice

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »
Not being funny “but” he’s been saying this every year.

So as we stand on the dawn of a new year I will be excited to greet 2018 as I know that this will unquestionably be the year that I will achieve justice at long last. The submissions to the CCRC will occur early in the New Year and then we just have to be a little more patient while they absorb and act on the wealth of exculpatory evidence they are being presented with.  I will be home and I know I will see you all very soon.

So we’re over half way through the year, so the submissions are in then?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »
Not being funny “but” he’s been saying this every year.

So as we stand on the dawn of a new year I will be excited to greet 2018 as I know that this will unquestionably be the year that I will achieve justice at long last. The submissions to the CCRC will occur early in the New Year and then we just have to be a little more patient while they absorb and act on the wealth of exculpatory evidence they are being presented with.  I will be home and I know I will see you all very soon.

So we’re over half way through the year, so the submissions are in then?

Staunch supporters have gone into nose tapping, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, know what I mean mode. It appears that the CT are working on things NOW which aren't in the public domain and things are going swimmingly &%%6

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2018, 07:02:36 PM »

Staunch supporters have gone into nose tapping, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, know what I mean mode. It appears that the CT are working on things NOW which aren't in the public domain and things are going swimmingly &%%6

Of course they aren't in the public domain, they're in the oven, it's another bake-off  @)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2018, 07:09:35 PM »

And so they should Jane, bless them.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=229.0;attach=792

What photos is he on about here in 2011; that was going to get him off Jane?

These must be what he’s on about in 2011

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=229.0;attach=790
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 07:15:27 PM by Real justice »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2018, 07:11:03 PM »
Of course they aren't in the public domain, they're in the oven, it's another bake-off  @)(++(*

Is there NO end to the CT's ingenuity and talent *%87 &^^&*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2018, 07:43:29 PM »

Is there NO end to the CT's ingenuity and talent *%87 &^^&*

Perhaps they do a 'Bamber Love Island'?  @)(++(* @)(++(*