Author Topic: Why buy?...  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Why buy?...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2019, 07:41:03 AM »
A nodding talking head... Spooky!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKSTxydaZeU
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2019, 09:15:11 PM »
Hang on a minute.  I think that Bamber's conviction was at least unsafe.

However, when I endeavoured to get involved I was attacked from all sides, which is why I gave up. 

Yep, I am a bit of a wimp.  The McCann Forum is easy by comparison.  But then you don't need to be a mastermind when it comes to No Evidence.

Hi Eleanor, I don't understand your last sentence about no evidence. Julie Mugford, Forensics ?

JB wasn't convicted on no evidence. Has anyone ever been ?

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 02:00:42 AM by steve_trousers »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 09:39:46 AM »
Hi Eleanor, I don't understand your last sentence about no evidence. Julie Mugford, Forensics ?

JB wasn't convicted on no evidence. Has anyone ever been ?

I was talking about The McCanns when it came to No Evidence.

But I wasn't very impressed with the evidence in The Bamber Case.

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 11:57:05 PM »
Oh blimey, I wish that my default mechanism on a Saturday night wasn't coming home and Bambering. I think that PH posted today on blue that "Freedom isn't far away" or something like that. Well, freedom is so, so far away that if she was looking through the Hadron Collider, she'd still have to really squint. I can't be arsed to dredge over the many, many facts that show how Sheila was murdered, alongside her family, but the Bamber supporters (Tru, Tesko, all the other fraggles who should know better) give me the same creepy feeling as the desperate zombies who support Ian Huntley, Ian Brady and Rose West. Just because you desperately need Jeremy Bamber to be innocent doesn't, and will never make him so. He made mistakes, some of which are obvious, and some we're not privy to. There was no phone call from WHF. And if you believe there was, you must be as thick as a whale omelette.

But at least you get a cheap, crappy Christmas card from a child killer!    8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 12:17:23 AM »
Lookout, PH, why do you plough your lonely furrow, when if you took off your stubborn, angry, old lady blinkers you might actually see this case for what it is? You don't investigate, you don't want to learn, you'll read any old crap and go with it, and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. You really need to question, question, and question again. I can't see Bamber being released on the strength of "well, I used to be a nurse."

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2019, 12:28:00 AM »
Lookout, PH, why do you plough your lonely furrow, when if you took off your stubborn, angry, old lady blinkers you might actually see this case for what it is? You don't investigate, you don't want to learn, you'll read any old crap and go with it, and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. You really need to question, question, and question again. I can't see Bamber being released on the strength of "well, I used to be a nurse."

Actually, you and I both know that Bamber will stay where he is. Because of his greed and stupidity, he destroyed 3 generations of a good and decent family, and killed two little boys in their beds. He's a disgusting human being, and will rot. Don't forget to let Tru know. She seems to be as simple and deluded as you are.

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 06:22:34 AM by Myster »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 07:22:10 AM »
I've offered him a dirty old thrupenny bit that I found down the back of my sofa, but had no reply so far...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JEREMY-BAMBER-HAND-WRITTEN-LETTER-SIGNED-WHITE-HOUSE-FARM-MURDERS/333482810618?hash=item4da51fdcfa:g:pR0AAOSwcBpeIPCZ

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10788980/jeremy-bamber-white-house-farm-prison-letter-ebay/

I have dozens of letters from Jeremy bur would never dream of selling them. How low some people stoop. I know that Aunt Agatha also has boxfulls of them as well but they will always remain private.

Offline Myster

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 05:09:26 PM »

I have dozens of letters from Jeremy bur would never dream of selling them. How low some people stoop. I know that Aunt Agatha also has boxfulls of them as well but they will always remain private.
Do you still write to him and support him with lots of spondulicks, Daisy?