Author Topic: Which Window?  (Read 9643 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Which Window?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 12:03:04 PM »
Are you suggesting you believe Jeremy Bamber is guilty after all?

@)(++(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 12:13:39 PM »
The Sash windows couldn't be shut from outside. Hence the kitchen window was chosen. See Barlows notes

Plus all the Sash windows except for the dairy room and the main bedroom were found secured.

David can you ask NGB please why jurors were not taken to WHF to look at possible entry and exit points?  Why was the Fingringhoe shooting range deemed relevant and worthwhile, despite the fact it couldn't replicate sound within WHF, but checking out the windows was by-passed?  The coach could easily have swung by WHF.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 02:40:27 PM »
@)(++(*

I know we shouldn't laugh Holly but this is a classic example of when common sense is seen to go out the window. It shows distortions in the cognitive thinking process, which David has showed numerous times before since he joined both forums.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:43:52 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

david1819

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
David can you ask NGB please why jurors were not taken to WHF to look at possible entry and exit points?  Why was the Fingringhoe shooting range deemed relevant and worthwhile, despite the fact it couldn't replicate sound within WHF, but checking out the windows was by-passed?  The coach could easily have swung by WHF.

You keep on asking this question and it’s getting rather tedious TBH

http://rslegalstrategy.co.uk/rs-legal-strategy-delighted-announce-honour-geoffrey-rivlin-qc-agreed-join-us-consultant/

Use the contact details on that page and ask for the contact details to the only person that can adequately answer this question for you.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
I know we shouldn't laugh Holly but this is a classic example of when common sense is seen to go out the window. It shows distortions in the cognitive thinking process, which David has showed numerous times before since he joined both forums.
I'd like to know where it states that they tried using the the string test - I don't see it? They couldn't find a way to lock the latch, so what, that doesn't mean there isn't one!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »
You keep on asking this question and it’s getting rather tedious TBH

http://rslegalstrategy.co.uk/rs-legal-strategy-delighted-announce-honour-geoffrey-rivlin-qc-agreed-join-us-consultant/

Use the contact details on that page and ask for the contact details to the only person that can adequately answer this question for you.

Well I keep asking because I get no response! 

Talking of no response are you going to respond here?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8956.msg448211#msg448211

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »
I'd like to know where it states that they tried using the the string test - I don't see it? They couldn't find a way to lock the latch, so what, that doesn't mean there isn't one!

No it doesn't mean there isn't one but jurors can only base their decisions on what they're told during trial.  At trial jurors were told JB could bang shut a window from outside and in doing so secure the catch inside.  Why were jurors not taken to WHF to see how this worked in practice? 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 07:17:30 PM »
No it doesn't mean there isn't one but jurors can only base their decisions on what they're told during trial.  At trial jurors were told JB could bang shut a window from outside and in doing so secure the catch inside.  Why were jurors not taken to WHF to see how this worked in practice?

There wasn't any need.  The farm secretary knew that JB could get in and out easily like when he did so to get his passport so he and Collins could disappear off to the French Riviera.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 07:19:22 PM »

They didn't request to do so and excepted what they were told.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 07:20:10 PM »
There wasn't any need.  The farm secretary knew that JB could get in and out easily like when he did so to get his passport so he and Collins could disappear off to the French Riviera.
I that instance, he used the bathroom window.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 07:31:24 PM »

Yes but did BW find the window he entered, downstairs bathroom, secure from within?

DCI Jones checked all doors and windows at 9.15am.  The only windows found insecure were the dairy window which had an undisturbed metal mesh over it and the main bedroom window.  So how did JB enter and exit leaving all windows secure from within? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
The following is an example as to why IMO JM's testimony lacks evidential value:

"He also told Matthew how to leave the house so it appeared locked and the way route back to Goldhanger".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=284.0;attach=1114

Any old Tom, Dick or Harry could claim the above.  Like most things the devil is in the detail:

- how in practice was it possible to exit WHF leaving the property secure from within?

- which route? 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:54:08 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »
They didn't request to do so and excepted what they were told.

I think jurors are passive recipients rather than truth seekers.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »
JB confirms during his interview he didn't know a way of leaving WHF with doors/windows secure from within:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=296.0;attach=1228

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=296.0;attach=1230

JB was a farmer not Houdini. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:48:14 PM by Holly Goodhead »

david1819

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 09:56:11 PM »
- how in practice was it possible to exit WHF leaving the property secure from within?

- which route?

Leaves via the front door after instructing/coercing Sheila into shooting herself and asking her to remember to lock the front door before she does so.

8)-)))