Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597650 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #5070 on: June 14, 2019, 09:13:47 PM »
Not only that Caroline, actually posts a picture showing the floor post behind Joanna as she has walked past it.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8060.0;attach=15898

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #5071 on: June 14, 2019, 09:18:29 PM »
Not only that Caroline, actually posts a picture showing the floor post behind Joanna as she has walked past it.

Well spotted RJ.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #5072 on: June 14, 2019, 10:13:32 PM »
Haven't seen anything on that recently, maybe it's been scrapped?

I wondered that too, when I saw Freddie Fox having so much fun on Year of the Rabbit.

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5073 on: June 14, 2019, 11:28:16 PM »
I wondered that too, when I saw Freddie Fox having so much fun on Year of the Rabbit.

Yes, I saw him on that too - made me wonder and it's not listed as a 'thing' on his IMDB page.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5074 on: June 15, 2019, 05:53:54 AM »
Sad that excessive gratuitous use of expletives and scatology passes for comedy these days... I didn't laugh or even break into a smile once.  Just my opinion, of course.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #5075 on: June 15, 2019, 07:04:32 AM »
Well spotted RJ.

My error, just like my error being here... Have removed that post...

John I did request yesterday that you remove ALL my posts, and remove me at the same time...

You only removed the 2 posts that asked you to remove my posts, please could you remove every post I have posted on here thank you... And remove me as a member of this site...

Offline APRIL

« Reply #5076 on: June 15, 2019, 07:47:54 AM »

John I did request yesterday that you remove ALL my posts, and remove me at the same time...

You only removed the 2 posts that asked you to remove my posts, please could you remove every post I have posted on here thank you... And remove me as a member of this site...

Surely you're capable of removing yourself? If there isn't a "Delete My Account" facility for you to utilize, all you have to do is refrain from posting (drivel) and not log in.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5077 on: June 15, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »

You can remove yourself dotty, just by not posting or signing in, or looking at the site, it’s that easy.  I think your posts should stand, it might deter other posters giving false information and mistruths.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5078 on: June 15, 2019, 07:54:55 AM »
Surely you're capable of removing yourself? If there isn't a "Delete My Account" facility for you to utilize, all you have to do is refrain from posting (drivel) and not log in.
You can remove yourself dotty, just by not posting or signing in, or looking at the site, it’s that easy.  I think your posts should stand, it might deter other posters giving false information and mistruths.
Voices of reason.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5079 on: June 15, 2019, 12:53:04 PM »

You say this every time that someone points out your errors.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5080 on: June 15, 2019, 12:54:15 PM »
Sad that excessive gratuitous use of expletives and scatology passes for comedy these days... I didn't laugh or even break into a smile once.  Just my opinion, of course.

Haven't watched it, just saw the trailer.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #5081 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »
You say this every time that someone points out your errors.

And it's usually preceded by "I'm confused by.............." Is there anything it's NOT confused by? I've yet to experience anyone else living in such a state of abject and permanent confusion.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5082 on: June 15, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »

And it's usually preceded by "I'm confused by.............." Is there anything it's NOT confused by? I've yet to experience anyone else living in such a state of abject and permanent confusion.

Nine is confused because he/she just doesn't think things through and jumps to the wildest conclusion to explain the most simplest issues.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #5083 on: June 15, 2019, 08:10:51 PM »
Nine is confused because he/she just doesn't think things through and jumps to the wildest conclusion to explain the most simplest issues.

They certainly have made a fine art of complicating everything imaginable...........and some things which are UNimaginable!!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5084 on: June 15, 2019, 09:05:18 PM »
They certainly have made a fine art of complicating everything imaginable...........and some things which are UNimaginable!!!

Most  @)(++(*