Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 66953 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #450 on: February 06, 2020, 04:36:36 PM »
00173  "reads"  in 24 hours.

There are just so many attempts at "solving" this case, I admit to getting lost.

There is one Youtube  "OCTOBER 3- Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey-Part 1" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrvWAeNDG_I

notes: "HLN version of who killed JonBenet. Some of the facts presented are different than the others".

I can't find the follow on parts to the series. 

The thing that I got from part 1 in about the basement window that was supposedly broken and open.

Fleet White supposedly found a piece of broken glass that he picked up.  I wounder if that piece of glass has been kept.
Was a DNA analysis done it?

If it was disturbed by the intruder it could have their DNA on it.  Had it been on the floor since John Ramsey had broken in months before?

But where is Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey - Part 2 and Part 3?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 09:56:00 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2020, 05:12:23 PM »
00255   OK for a single post.    Look I'm about to tackle what appears to be the only bit of evidence that seems contradictory to me and that is who found the basement window open?  How open was it?  Under what circumstances would John Ramsey find himself locked out?   If he did why would he go to gain entry at such an obscure window?

Was John Ramsey able to fit through that window?  IMO iF John Ramsey can fit then so can most people.

Some good close up views of the window is covered in this video  https://youtu.be/QofH2gBtC6A  "JonBenet Investigation Part 4"

This investigator takes the reporter to the alternative access to the basement.  https://youtu.be/QofH2gBtC6A?t=275

Views of the basement window: https://youtu.be/QofH2gBtC6A?t=375

Did you hear [not "here"] the Ramsey hired investigator say the intruder had no intention of leaving the house?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 04:01:46 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2020, 04:16:19 PM »
00157  157 reads in a day. 

To the readers we are going to do an internet search all about  <"John Ramsey" broken basement window>.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 05:47:25 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #453 on: February 08, 2020, 05:46:19 PM »
This headline seems to mirror my initial thoughts on the basement window "John Ramsey. Pinocchio nose and Pinocchio window." https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/ansbnv/john_ramsey_pinocchio_nose_and_pinocchio_window/

Does it matter how wide it was?  I think so.   It was midwinter and I can't see anyone leaving a basement window open wide.  It seems bad enough to me to leave the window  not repaired since last summer. 

There is an official crime scene photo with the window wide open.  But is it the official crime scene photo if there is no time stamp on it.

John Ramsey in at least one interview says he closed it.  http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-basement.htm

"Lou Smit: "...Did you ever go down to the basement?"

John Ramsey: "Uh huh. I went....I was by myself. There's three windows across here...the middle one...was broken. There was pane glass broken out of it, which I attributed to breaking myself... it was open (an inch or so) and there was a suitcase under it...this hard Samonsite suitcase...and I closed the window. I don't know why, but I closed it... I latched it... I don't think I looked anywhere else.""

"Note: All three windows show in photo. John Ramsey stated he found the window open "about an inch" the morning of December 26th when he went to the basement before 10:00 A.M. and he "closed the window and latched" it so this crime scene photo is not a true report showing the condition of the window on the morning of the crime scene."

This behaviour of of closing windows could well be innocent on any normal day but hardly normal if your daughter has been kidnapped.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2020, 06:08:02 PM »
Crime scene video focusing on the broken basement window https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGjaqAAbvc&feature=youtu.be

There are pieces of glass folded inward.  It is consistent with a kick.  One large piece is still on the outside ledge. It is covered with dust showing it had been like that a while.
The broken pieces in the pane look so friggen dangerous it is hard to imagine why John or Patsy hadn't got that window repaired immediately.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:37:26 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #455 on: February 09, 2020, 09:44:28 AM »
Even if that window is often opened, that is a silly reason for John to latch that window again.   It needed to have been fingerprinted around the frame, for anyone climbing through there they would have had to gab some part of it.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-window-grate.htm
"TT: Okay. Do you remember if John ever went down to the basement to check any of the windows down there before the police arrived?
PR: You know I, you’re just going to ask him I don’t . . .
TT: Okay."

Part of the New Theory proposes John Ramsey did go toward the basement while Patsy was on the phone to 911.

"TT: Okay. Any reason why that one wasn’t replaced or the pane wasn’t fixed or anything?
PR: No, I don’t know whether I fixed it or didn’t fix it. I can’t remember even trying to remember that, um, I remember when I got back, uh, in the fall, you know . . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .uh, went down there and cleaned up all the glass.
TT: Okay.
PR: I mean I cleaned that thoroughly and I asked Linda to go behind me and vacuum. I mean I picked up every chunk, I mean, because the kids played down there in that back area back there."

It is one thing to pick up the broken bits of glass but what about the gagged bits still in the broken window!
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #456 on: February 09, 2020, 06:16:11 PM »
00221   221 reads yesterday.   

Running around putting Christmas trees up in every room, yet forgetting about the broken window in the basement, a glass danger that has the potential to slash through a burglar's arm or one of the kids living in the house, or a friend's child playing with Burke.  That was hardly the True Christian thing to do - remember Patsy: "Love thy neighbour".

Yet Patsy later wants Jesus to raise Jonbenet up from the dead as he did for Lazarus!  No Patsy, you have to be one of his best friends to get that sort of favour, not just being some spoiled rich bitch who thinks God is her pocket.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:19:21 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #457 on: February 10, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »
00151    151 reads over the last day. 

I have completely run out of issues to discuss.  I'm not sure where to source new information that would assist the development of the new theory.
Moderation

Offline jameson245

« Reply #458 on: February 10, 2020, 10:47:56 PM »
When I started working on documentaries related to this case, I got to spend time inn the house - - and I went in and out that broken basement window.  I am no midget and it wasn't very hard.  But there is no way I could have put a child in the window well and gotten her out - I wouldn't have been able to get her to the ground or passed by her.  I also would not have been able to climb in the window well then turn around and pick her up from the basement floor. 
Remember the Child

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #459 on: February 11, 2020, 08:25:27 AM »
When I started working on documentaries related to this case, I got to spend time inn the house - - and I went in and out that broken basement window.  I am no midget and it wasn't very hard.  But there is no way I could have put a child in the window well and gotten her out - I wouldn't have been able to get her to the ground or passed by her.  I also would not have been able to climb in the window well then turn around and pick her up from the basement floor.

That makes sense.  There would be plenty of other doors or larger windows to escape from if the intention was to remove JonBenet from the house.  It definitely could be an easy way into the house. 

If Patsy is right that she had thoroughly cleaned up the glass on the floor, and yet Fleet White was still able to find one or more fragments on the floor it suggests someone (at least one person maybe more) came in through the window.   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:27:36 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #460 on: February 11, 2020, 08:10:39 PM »
00212  212 reads.  An "intruder" could break in via the same window John Ramsey did.  One that has remained un-repaired for months.  Don't leave till after the family return home and when the burglar alarm is left off.  Then you can leave via any door intruder chooses.
IMO That seems to imply that this intruder knows a lot about the family's routine.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:22:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #461 on: February 12, 2020, 12:18:48 AM »
The Boulder police are linking the DNA from the panties and leggings to the killer, but as I see it she never died from a sexual assault.  There is no absolute linkage of the DNA found to the garrote handle.   Who ever's DNA is found on the garrote cord or handle then I'd say that was the killer.

Yet I'm not aware of the results from that analysis.  Are you?

"What Did DNA Evidence Reveal About The Murder Of JonBenet Ramsey?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykl1JF8lRQs
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #462 on: February 12, 2020, 01:23:31 AM »
Wouldn't it be possible for John and Patsy to make sure their fingerprints were wiped of the ransom note.  Wiping their fingerprints off would also wipe of the perpetrators fingerprints as well.

If at the time John thought one of his other kids were involved he would be doing this to help them get away with it.
At the time he would not have known JonBenet was deceased.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #463 on: February 12, 2020, 01:38:02 AM »
When was that taped up Barbie Doll found outside the Ramsey house?  As I understand it they were placed there the following year.  http://www.acandyrose.com/01222002BarbieDollsRamseyWebSiteLg.jpg
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:40:52 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #464 on: February 12, 2020, 07:14:39 AM »
This is rather interesting but I'm not sure it has gone anywhere:
"A short review of the JonBenet Ramsey case, by Richard Eikelenboom" https://www.ifscolorado.com/a-short-review-of-the-jonbenet-ramsey-case-by-richard-eikelenboom/

and this video where Richard Eikelenboom is interviewed.  https://youtu.be/trNaXW1DQJc
Moderation