Author Topic: What questions haven't they answered and who was, asking?  (Read 6050 times)

Offline Robittybob1

What questions haven't they answered and who was, asking?
« on: August 16, 2018, 10:49:14 PM »
This was Davel's question to Sunny.  "What questions haven't they answered and who was, asking?"

Sunny had asked:
"Quote from: Sunny on Today at 10:28:26 PM
Since I have become interested in the case I have been surprised that whilst the original Portuguese case was ongoing the McCanns said they couldn't answer questions because of judicial secrecy then when the case was suspended in July 2008 they still didn't answer questions.  I would have expected them to be open and honest with their supportive public and answer all questions asked."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9995.msg480460#msg480460

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 09:17:00 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What questions haven't they answered and who was, asking?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 11:08:38 PM »
Sunny also asked "Davel regards questions I was talking about the questions that they were asked by various interviewers during the enquiry up till July 2008 and said they couldn't answer them. They never did answer a lot of them even after the police case was shelved . Why not? "

I'm trying to think as to what interviews Gerry and Kate refused to answer questions in?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:29:58 AM »
Sunny also asked "Davel regards questions I was talking about the questions that they were asked by various interviewers during the enquiry up till July 2008 and said they couldn't answer them. They never did answer a lot of them even after the police case was shelved . Why not? "

I'm trying to think as to what interviews Gerry and Kate refused to answer questions in?

Well Gerry did have a hissy fit at one interview he threw his mic off and stormed off in a huff... This is on one of the various filmed interviews. too tired to look for it.  Someone will know where it is on you tube
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 12:31:54 AM »
Well Gerry did have a hissy fit at one interview he threw his mic off and stormed off in a huff... This is on one of the various filmed interviews. too tired to look for it.  Someone will know where it is on you tube
I know the one, that was while they were still in Portugal so not yet cleared.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 12:35:45 AM »

ah no  there was another one ... in the UK I'm sure...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 12:42:26 AM »

ah no  there was another one ... in the UK I'm sure...
Was it the one where Kate says Gerry is too hot?
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »

I will have a look Robittybob1.  I did mention that the questions were asked before they were "cleared" -which they were not it seems now and that they used judicial secrecy to refuse to answer them. They then didn't answer these questions after the police investigation was closed.

One that springs to mind is this one.

SF "Did you know Robert Murat"

GM "I'm not going to comment on that"

Why not say no?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:22:17 AM by John »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 08:12:00 AM »
The interview in London in 2009 with Sandra Feigueiras was interesting. She was the only journalist who ever attempted to get the McCanns to answer the questions they didn't want to answer in my opinion. I don't think she got any straight answers, but she highlighted the lack of them very well.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:18:18 AM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »
The interview in London in 2009 with Sandra Feigueiras was interesting. She was the only journalist who ever attempted to get the McCanns to answer the questions they didn't want to answer in my opinion. I don't think she got any straight answers, but she highlighted the lack of them very well.

If you don't accept that the McCanns want to know what happened to Madeleine after that, it wouldn't matter what they said, I don't think you would believe them any better.

That last line is the most significant that I have heard them say to date and I hadn't appreciated it till now.  Generally we stop listening when Gerry says "ask the dogs".  But that last sentence is vital.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:19:28 AM by John »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 10:34:58 AM »
If you don't accept that the McCanns want to know what happened to Madeleine after that, it wouldn't matter what they said, I don't think you would believe them any better.

That last line is the most significant that I have heard them say to date and I hadn't appreciated it till now.  Generally we stop listening when Gerry says "ask the dogs".  But that last sentence is vital.

What was it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 10:47:44 AM »

I find the way Kate answers the dog question far more interesting than Gerry’s response. She has clearly been coached in answering the question while not answering it at all.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:20:10 AM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »

The subject is what questions haven't the McCann's andwerred.... Your opinion as to whether the answers were straight is your opinion and obviously biased... So they answerred sandras questions....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:20:41 AM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 12:38:44 PM »
What was it?
Does anyone have the transcript?  Here it is http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id284.htm

"last message from Gerry with a vital clue:
"GM: That... that... that article that was written, in June, was directly as a result of a journalist phoning all of us and saying: 'what can you tell us about it'. And we were under explicit instructions that we were not to talk about, errr... the details of the case at... under judicial secrecy. So that's all that people did. And, errm... I don't think, you know, there should be considered a pact of silence. We were told, that's what we were to do. And you wouldn't expect witnesses in other cases, in any country, to be going out divulging information that may be useful to the perpetrator of the crime."

You ask yourself what information would be known by the Tapas 9 that would be useful to the perpetrator of this crime?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 02:15:29 PM »
I find the way Kate answers the dog question far more interesting than Gerry’s response. She has clearly been coached in answering the question while not answering it at all.

I think she just said Sandra should ask the Judiciary didn't she? Then she changed the subject to one she was interested in. A trick often used by politicians imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 02:22:12 PM »
The subject is what questions haven't the McCann's andwerred.... Your opinion as to whether the answers were straight is your opinion and obviously biased... So they answerred sandras questions....

I see an answer, but not to the question asked;

Sandra: Do you still have the support of Mr. Richard Branson, JK Rowling, this multimillionaire that initially gave you a lot of money?

Gerry: (burblegurgle) ..an independent investigation that has been funded completely out of Madeleine's fund... I mean an event like today, there is no specific cost for it, and this is obviously the internet, people already have subscriptions, they can do this. There is the willingness of the population to help and I think we will find hundreds of thousands if not millions of people today will forward this link to their contacts in countries all over the world. That is cheap.
https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/gerry-mccann-ask-dogs-sandra.html
Result = happy posting.