Author Topic: What do you think happened to Madeleine?  (Read 29860 times)

Neeley

What do you think happened to Madeleine?
« on: May 10, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:36:57 PM by Mr Moderator »

AnneGuedes

Re: What do you think happened to Madeleine?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:03:24 AM »

Madeleine McCann more likely than not, according to the PGR, died, Neeley, it's sad because she looked like someone you'd have loved. And me too.
Nobody killed her, according to me. A monster keeps her a prisoner, according to you.
I'm not sure about the saddest.

Offline Milly

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 02:14:11 PM »

Madeleine McCann more likely than not, according to the PGR, died, Neeley, it's sad because she looked like someone you'd have loved. And me too.
Nobody killed her, according to me. A monster keeps her a prisoner, according to you.
I'm not sure about the saddest.
maybe she is also part of a loving family hidden well away from prying eyes in most rural portugal or even spain?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »
maybe she is also part of a loving family hidden well away from prying eyes in most rural portugal or even spain?
I don't believe a loving family would steal, buy or adopt a child who has loving parents.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:32:55 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Milly

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
I don't believe a loving family would steal, buy or adopt a child who has loving parents.
not necessarily.there are all sorts of families in the world from many ethnic backgrounds and beliefs and many would go to extreme lengths to have a child like maddie.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 03:00:36 PM »
Listen to Bridget OD :
Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.
Madeleine turned into a special child only because she vanished.

icabodcrane

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 04:15:20 PM »
Really no idea

Every theory and possibility throws up more questions than answers

Rachel Granada

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »
Really no idea

Every theory and possibility throws up more questions than answers

Thought-provoking post, icabod. We just do not know.  I do believe now that Madeleine was abducted, and I will hold my hand up and admit that I was influenced in 2007 by UK newspaper stories and have learnt a lesson from my mistake.  Those headlines made me think that Madeleine's Mum and Dad were involved, but I soon realised that it was just not possible, logistically or otherwise.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
Today I believe that Madeleine was abducted by a versatile offender (having more than a type of crime in his repertory). He acted alone, on the opportunity, without a car or similar. The crime was unplanned (you saw my hypothesis in my blog).

Today I am sure she was abducted by a stranger to the McCanns and their vacation group.

She may be killed, or she may be living with a monster, but as Milly said "maybe she is also part of a loving family hidden well away from prying eyes in most rural Portugal or even Spain", or the same outside Spain and Portugal ... It is no scientific to assign "probabilities" to any of these scenarios => she may be alive and well.

Heri.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:39:08 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Rachel Granada

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 05:40:06 PM »
Today I believe that Madeleine was abducted by a versatile thief. He acted alone, after seeing the opportunity, without a car or similar, and the crime was unplanned (you saw my hypothesis in my blog).

Today I am sure she was abducted by a stranger to the McCanns and their vacation group.

She may be killed, or she may be living with a monster, but as Milly said "maybe she is also part of a loving family hidden well away from prying eyes in most rural Portugal or even Spain", the same outside Spain and Portugal ... It is no scientific to assign "probabilities" to any of these scenarios => she may be alive and well.

Heri.

Good post, Heriberto.  Like Milly, I am also hoping that Madeleine is living with a new family and being cared for and loved. But of course this is not right, and I am hoping against hope that one day Madeleine will return home to her real Mum and Dad, brother and sister, and loving extended family.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 05:45:38 PM »
Today I believe that Madeleine was abducted by a versatile thief. He acted alone, after seeing the opportunity, without a car or similar, and the crime was unplanned (you saw my hypothesis in my blog).

She may be killed, or she may be living with a monster, but as Milly said "maybe she is also part of a loving family hidden well away from prying eyes in most rural Portugal or even Spain", the same outside Spain and Portugal ... It is no scientific to assign "probabilities" to any of these scenarios => she may be alive and well.

Heri.

Good post, Heriberto.  Like Milly, I am also hoping that Madeleine is living with a new family and being cared for and loved. But of course this is not right, and I am hoping against hope that one day Madeleine will return home to her real Mum and Dad, brother and sister, and loving extended family.

Of course the hypothetical loving family commited a crime (taking or buying Madeleine). I always believe they would be persons of a very low educational background, rural and excluded people ...

Rachel Granada

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 05:58:19 PM »

Heri.

Of course the hypothetical loving family commited a crime (taking or buying Madeleine). I always believe they would be persons of a very low educational background, rural and excluded people ...

Yes, the hypothetical loving family did commit a terrible crime by taking Madeleine away from her Mummy and Daddy but the alternative is too horrible to countenance.  Sorry if that is a bit graphic, but just clinging to some hope that Madeleine is with a caring family.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »

Heri.

Yes, the hypothetical loving family did commit a terrible crime by taking Madeleine away from her Mummy and Daddy but the alternative is too horrible to countenance.  Sorry if that is a bit graphic, but just clinging to some hope that Madeleine is with a caring family.

Poor you that you have to countenance such a horrific existence. Poorer still is Madeleine who may have to endure it due to her parents 'mistake'.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Rachel Granada

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »

Heri.

Poor you that you have to countenance such a horrific existence. Poorer still is Madeleine who may have to endure it due to her parents 'mistake'.

Can you not find it in your heart to have a modicum of basic decent human empathy for Kate and Gerry McCann? Are you going to use the "neglect" stick to beat them for ever and ever?

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2013, 07:16:19 PM »
I believe she was abducted as Heri does but I do not go with the opportunistic approach as there is evidence that the apartment was being carefully watched.  The question as to whether one abductor or more was involved is a difficult one to solve because of a lack of evidence in Praia da Luz but we know that there were gangs operating in Portugal who were snatching children.  I also don't go with the abductor carrying a child across town for nearly an hour scenario.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 07:17:52 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.