Author Topic: Mark Alexander  (Read 41648 times)

Offline John

Re: Mark Alexander
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2018, 03:12:59 PM »
Any further updates Daisy?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2018, 05:37:26 PM »
Mark would have had a pre sentence report https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/pre-sentence-reports#Pre-Sentence_Reports

I have spoken to Mark today and asked the question. He did not have a pre sentence report as he has no previous convictions.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2018, 02:03:53 PM »
I have spoken to Mark today and asked the question. He did not have a pre sentence report as he has no previous convictions.

You are quite clearly being led up the garden path Daisy.

Why don't you tell Mark that "previous convictions" are not relevant to pre sentence reports for murder!

This article, and others and indeed much of what Mark has asked you to post here suggests he did indeed have a pre sentence report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-11259049

You may want to read and absorb the following and let Mark know he's not pulling the wool over our eyes!

"The definition of a pre-sentence report is contained in s. 158 Criminal Justice Act 2003

158 Meaning of "pre-sentence report"

(1) In this Part "pre-sentence report" means a report which:

(a) with a view to assisting the court in determining the most suitable method of dealing with an offender, is made or submitted by an appropriate officer, and

(b) contains information as to such matters, presented in such manner, as may be prescribed by rules made by the Secretary of State.

The court is required to obtain a Pre-Sentence Report (PSR), or a Specific Sentence Report (SSR) prepared by the Probation Service or the Youth Offending Team before imposing a custodial or community sentence: s.156 Criminal Justice Act 2003

The PSR should include an assessment of the nature and seriousness of the offence, and its impact on the victim.

The PSR must be disclosed to the offender or his legal representative: s.159(2)(a) Criminal Justice Act 2003

The PSR must also be disclosed to the prosecutor, if the prosecutor is a Crown Prosecutor, or represents the CPS, Revenue and Customs prosecutors, the DSS or the SFO. If the prosecutor is not of a description prescribed by order of the Secretary of State (e.g. Local Authority), a copy of the report need not be given to the prosecutor if the court considers it would be inappropriate to do so: s.159(2)(c) Criminal Justice Act 2003

If the offender is under 18, the court must give a copy of the report to his parent or guardian, even though a copy may also have been given to the offender or his legal representative: s.159(2)(b) Criminal Justice Act 2003
https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/pre-sentence-reports

Dangerous Offenders
In assessing dangerousness, the court will need the benefit of a pre-sentence report. Probation officers have been carefully trained to include an assessment of the risk in the report, but will need the CPS to provide them with not only the usual PSR information package, but also with the facts of previous relevant convictions and the information relevant to a pattern of behaviour. Such information should be provided by the police with the case file on Form MG16, and should normally be provided to the Probation Service with the PSR information package. When accepting pleas to lesser offences or on a less serious basis, prosecutors should notify the probation service so that the new basis of sentencing can be factored in to the risk assessment by the probation officer.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:10:42 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2018, 09:31:42 PM »
You are quite clearly being led up the garden path Daisy.

Why don't you tell Mark that "previous convictions" are not relevant to pre sentence reports for murder!

This article, and others and indeed much of what Mark has asked you to post here suggests he did indeed have a pre sentence report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-11259049

You may want to read and absorb the following and let Mark know he's not pulling the wool over our eyes!

"The definition of a pre-sentence report is contained in s. 158 Criminal Justice Act 2003

158 Meaning of "pre-sentence report"

(1) In this Part "pre-sentence report" means a report which:

(a) with a view to assisting the court in determining the most suitable method of dealing with an offender, is made or submitted by an appropriate officer, and

(b) contains information as to such matters, presented in such manner, as may be prescribed by rules made by the Secretary of State.

The court is required to obtain a Pre-Sentence Report (PSR), or a Specific Sentence Report (SSR) prepared by the Probation Service or the Youth Offending Team before imposing a custodial or community sentence: s.156 Criminal Justice Act 2003

The PSR should include an assessment of the nature and seriousness of the offence, and its impact on the victim.

The PSR must be disclosed to the offender or his legal representative: s.159(2)(a) Criminal Justice Act 2003

The PSR must also be disclosed to the prosecutor, if the prosecutor is a Crown Prosecutor, or represents the CPS, Revenue and Customs prosecutors, the DSS or the SFO. If the prosecutor is not of a description prescribed by order of the Secretary of State (e.g. Local Authority), a copy of the report need not be given to the prosecutor if the court considers it would be inappropriate to do so: s.159(2)(c) Criminal Justice Act 2003

If the offender is under 18, the court must give a copy of the report to his parent or guardian, even though a copy may also have been given to the offender or his legal representative: s.159(2)(b) Criminal Justice Act 2003
https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/pre-sentence-reports

Dangerous Offenders
In assessing dangerousness, the court will need the benefit of a pre-sentence report. Probation officers have been carefully trained to include an assessment of the risk in the report, but will need the CPS to provide them with not only the usual PSR information package, but also with the facts of previous relevant convictions and the information relevant to a pattern of behaviour. Such information should be provided by the police with the case file on Form MG16, and should normally be provided to the Probation Service with the PSR information package. When accepting pleas to lesser offences or on a less serious basis, prosecutors should notify the probation service so that the new basis of sentencing can be factored in to the risk assessment by the probation officer.

Thanks for further information. Actually I may have asked Mark if he had a pre trial report by mistake. Is there such a thing? If there isn’t then surely he would have said. I will have to clarify but he spoke about many prisoners not having one. It maybe worth you going on his website and asking the question. He told me all questions are answered.

Offline puglove

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2018, 12:07:30 AM »
Thanks for further information. Actually I may have asked Mark if he had a pre trial report by mistake. Is there such a thing? If there isn’t then surely he would have said. I will have to clarify but he spoke about many prisoners not having one. It maybe worth you going on his website and asking the question. He told me all questions are answered.

Daisy, is the common denominator (Bamber, Mark) you providing funds? I really hope not. I know you mean well, and Aggie endorses you, (everyone loves Aggie), but you seem to want to salvage something that can't be saved. It's been a very long day, and the right words are escaping me, but why do you tilt at windmills when these greedy, over-privileged young men can't prove their innocence? Why would anyone else kill Mark's father, if we're being real? And if Sheila killed the Bambers, her prints would be all over the gun. (Sorry, Holl, but they would be. And you are SO wrong about the blood flow.)

Daisy, you're very sweet and kind, but have a bit of a think. Don't let Mark fill some space in your life. Maybe talk to Myster, he's a legend. I think that Mark killed his dad. Clumsily. And thought that he could get away with it, and sail away with it, because he's young and pretty. Just like Bamber.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2018, 08:25:34 AM »
Daisy, is the common denominator (Bamber, Mark) you providing funds? I really hope not. I know you mean well, and Aggie endorses you, (everyone loves Aggie), but you seem to want to salvage something that can't be saved. It's been a very long day, and the right words are escaping me, but why do you tilt at windmills when these greedy, over-privileged young men can't prove their innocence? Why would anyone else kill Mark's father, if we're being real? And if Sheila killed the Bambers, her prints would be all over the gun. (Sorry, Holl, but they would be. And you are SO wrong about the blood flow.)

Daisy, you're very sweet and kind, but have a bit of a think. Don't let Mark fill some space in your life. Maybe talk to Myster, he's a legend. I think that Mark killed his dad. Clumsily. And thought that he could get away with it, and sail away with it, because he's young and pretty. Just like Bamber.

Ah Puglove it’s kind of you to be concerned. However I won’t be falling into the same trap as I did with Jeremy Bamber. I do not send Mark money and have made it clear that I won’t.  I am carrying out some research for Mark regarding  his father’s various aliases. This may come up with clues. There is no doubt that Sami had many enemies and people may be prepared to come forward. I certainly do not have a space to fill as I have a large family to keep me busy. However I am a people person and love to help others. I have thought about working for The Samaritans but I know I would get too involved. I am keeping an open mind regarding Mark. I don’t want to believe he killed his father but know it is a possibility.

I love Aggie as well. She is a dear friend.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:04:09 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2018, 12:05:59 PM »
Ah Puglove it’s kind of you to be concerned. However I won’t be falling into the same trap as I did with Jeremy Bamber. I do not send Mark money and have made it clear that I won’t.  I am carrying out some research for Mark regarding  his father’s various aliases. This may come up with clues. There is no doubt that Sami had many enemies and people may be prepared to come forward. I certainly do not have a space to fill as I have a large family to keep me busy. However I am a people person and love to help others. I have thought about working for The Samaritans but I know I would get too involved. I am keeping an open mind regarding Mark. I don’t want to believe he killed his father but know it is a possibility.

I love Aggie as well. She is a dear friend.

I think you are too kind Daisy.  Mark Alexander is in denial imo but knows exactly what he is doing.

Pre sentencing reports are done in order to provide the judge with further information as to the convicted persons mental state and if appropriate, alternatives to incarceration. As Mark Alexander was deemed sane then there could only be one outcome, life with a minimum tariff.

I think you are flogging a dead horse Daisy.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:21:18 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
Pre sentencing reports are done in order to provide the judge with further information as to the convicted persons mental state and if appropriate, alternatives to incarceration.

We can confirm that no pre-sentence report was conducted in Mark's particular case. The prison service has conducted three OASys (Offender Assessment System) reports on Mark. The first was on 10 January 2011, followed by 23 March 2015, and most recently 30 May 2018. Mark also received Mental Health counselling / therapy at the request of the prison, as part of his sentence plan. He underwent thirty 1-hour sessions over the course of a year between October 2014 and October 2015.

The Probation Officer who wrote Mark's first OASys report commented that "I had to base my assessment solely on the judges' comments and Mark's version of events as I did not have any of the CPS papers in relation to his case... obviously this was not ideal, but I had to complete the assessment in order to meet targets".

We enclose an extract from his latest OASys which shows that no pre-sentence report exists. We can only assume that since no alternative to custody was foreseen, that the need to compile a report in this case was dispensed with. Mark had no previous convictions or encounters with the police, so the facts of the case could be determined entirely upon the determination of the court.
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2018, 03:45:08 PM »
I have a question for Mark.Would he be prepared to have a brain scan to check for psychopathy and for his brain scan results to be published on the World Wide Web alongside all this published articles?

With respect, this question seems a little gratuitous. For the record, Mark has been assessed by a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, and at the request of the prison service a Mental Health counsellor (30 sessions over the course of a year). None of their findings indicate any evidence of pathology, psychopathy, or any other abnormality of the mind. Mark was understandably diagnosed with depression shortly after his conviction, and has been taking medication for anxiety as a result of this ordeal, but there are no underlying issues pre-dating his time in custody.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:51:12 PM by Fact Checker »
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2018, 03:57:41 PM »
What I am getting at is this: if this is a opportunistic killing by a stranger- would his son not notice a body being in the mortar before adding the rest?

http://www.freemarkalexander.org/diary/#top22
http://www.freemarkalexander.org/faq/#construction

All that could be seen on Mark's arrival was a smooth surface. There was nothing unusual about the site that would suggest anything as awful or surreal as this.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
Which makes it all the more unbelievable that he wasn't concerned enough to report his father was missing. Who was going to change Sami's bags... someone from this bogus Egyptian community in London he was supposedly staying with?

Mark nursed his father back to health until he was capable of looking after himself. He helped him change his colostomy bags when spillages occurred in the early period when Sami was still getting used to using them. By late 2008, Sami was already fitting these on his own. Sami did not undergo any further operations to reverse his colostomy. Supplies continued to be delivered to the home throughout 2009, but notably, no parcels were ever left outside the house uncollected until January 2010.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2018, 04:16:20 PM »
Why was he told this and why did his mother not make contact with him much sooner?  Was there some sort of bizarre agreement between Samuel and his wife over Alexander or some sort of financial arrangement between them?

Mark's mum left the family home when Mark was about 6 years old. From then on, Sami restricted her access to her son to pre-arranged visits. Gradually these reduced until she only saw him once a year. Eventually they stopped altogether. She felt unable to challenge Sami for custody over Mark, due to the control he exercised over her.

Sami had always denied her family any access to Mark as a child, and had even demanded that she keep her pregnancy secret. They didn't realise Mark existed until he was 2 years old, and Sami gave them a false address. They eventually had to contact the police to track her down.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2018, 04:29:40 PM »
I notice that in June 2011 Mark Alexander went to the Appeal Court claiming that his ‘cantankerous dad' had provoked him and this should have been put to the jurors. This suggests that Mark Alexander has now accepted his fate and is introducing excuses for his behaviour.

Mark's defence team put an appeal in within 28 days of his conviction. There was no new evidence at this stage, so they had to resort to appealing on a technicality, in the hope that the court would grant them a retrial and they could secure further funding to pursue further investigation and fresh evidence. The technical issue under discussion was whether the court ought to have left the question of provocation to the jury, given that the prosecution essentially based their case on this. Ultimately then, this wasn't a change of heart, but a tactical approach which didn't pay off.

Offline John

« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2018, 01:15:03 PM »
Mark's defence team put an appeal in within 28 days of his conviction. There was no new evidence at this stage, so they had to resort to appealing on a technicality, in the hope that the court would grant them a retrial and they could secure further funding to pursue further investigation and fresh evidence. The technical issue under discussion was whether the court ought to have left the question of provocation to the jury, given that the prosecution essentially based their case on this. Ultimately then, this wasn't a change of heart, but a tactical approach which didn't pay off.

If Sami was alive after the time which the prosecution claimed that he had been killed then there would have been an electronic and a paper trail to prove it. A frail old man with medical issues just doesn't disappear in this day and age unless something dreadful had happened to him.  That in my view was the crux of the case.  If that was not the case then there would have been evidence to prove otherwise.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
What I find questionable is why on returning home in January (and months of non-communication), after finding a pile of unopened mail, unpaid bills, etc. and a plumbing leak, which required major attention to the building fabric, judging by the need for three large Hippobags, that it wasn't Mark who informed the police of Sami's disappearance, but his neighbours and then only 24 days later!  If it was left to Mark, I doubt that he would ever have reported his dad missing.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.