Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013

<< < (49/56) > >>

Mrs. B:
Nope, not one single threat there, I'm afraid.

faithlilly:

--- Quote from: stephen25000 on June 26, 2013, 07:23:30 PM ---I condemn any sort of threats of violence and intimidation from whatever source.

It should be the same case for anyone on here, and for those who don't, they are as equally as bad as the ones that do.

P.S. For those that deny that some of the Mccann supporters have done some of these things you have my complete contempt.

--- End quote ---

Well said Stephen.

Mrs. B:
And of course you can provide links to these 'threats' ?

Err... that's exactly what I did. LOL

Rachel Granada:

--- Quote from: stephen25000 on June 26, 2013, 07:23:30 PM ---I condemn any sort of threats of violence and intimidation from whatever source.

It should be the same case for anyone on here, and for those who don't, they are as equally as bad as the ones that do.

P.S. For those that deny that some of the Mccann supporters have done some of these things you have my complete contempt.

--- End quote ---

Yes, let's have some linlks/screenshots please, stephen.  Especially if you have any proof of muratfan making threats of violence, because I certainly haven't seen any.

Mrs. B:

--- Quote from: Rachel Granada on June 26, 2013, 07:32:14 PM ---Yes, let's have some linlks/screenshots please, stephen.  Especially if you have any proof of muratfan making threats of violence, because I certainly haven't seen any.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's peculiar why they're so shy to share this with the rest of us, they ask for links, we supply them, but they are making accusations but seem not to be able to back anything up. Why is that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version