Author Topic: Operation Braid  (Read 7001 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Operation Braid
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 04:09:45 AM »

These two tweets from MTW

@mwilliamsthomas
Following Following @mwilliamsthomas
More
The Senior Investigating Officer from #JoannaYeates enq and the #MelanieHull murder SIO will have liaised throughout

10:04 AM - 26 Dec 2010

I was wondering if that was a typo and MWT had written "Hull" and not "Hall"

Mark Williams-Thomas

Verified account

@mwilliamsthomas
Following Following @mwilliamsthomas
More
@MissSorbeti -the investigation is still very much open -although a number of people have been arrested nobody has been charged #MelanieHull

9:57 AM - 26 Dec 2010

But he does it again....  Now is that a case that there is another Murder of a woman called "Melanie Hull" or is it a typo??

We know that Gareth Bevan was posing with the pizza and requesting information to its whereabouts.. He is on the Melanie Hall Murder Team... Jon Stratford said he was unaware of any contact between the two teams..

So if it is a typo and MWT meant to say 'Melanie Hall'... why did he assume that they would have been in contact throughout as early as the 24th December 2010??
I know he used to be a Police Officer and would have some idea of what happens and possibly has contacts still within the police force.. Which again make me question, why there always has seemed to be a link to these 'Murders'?
Therefore putting into doubt Dr Vincent Tabak's role....

And if it isn't a typo... what does "Melanie Hull" mean??

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/19091294080995328
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/19089549938393088

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 02:18:09 PM »
Braid does mean to interweave three or more strands I suppose. I don't know how PC Plod names his investigations though, could just be random out of a hat. I doubt if they have the intelligence to think up something sneaky, evcen as a collective.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 01:44:29 PM »
Braid does mean to interweave three or more strands I suppose. I don't know how PC Plod names his investigations though, could just be random out of a hat. I doubt if they have the intelligence to think up something sneaky, evcen as a collective.

AH

Yes AH.... Are those three strands:

* Joanna Yeates... found on a grass verge, No signs of sexual assault, strangled, fully clothed

* Glenis Caruthers.. found on a grass verge, No signs of sexual assault.. strangled full clothed

* Melanie Hall.... found on a grass verge... remains found can't comment.. But the Police would know if she was
   clothed... And if blunt force trauma was used or not..

Is that what Operation Braid was really about... connecting all those Murder Cases??

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2018, 09:31:26 PM »
Yes AH.... Are those three strands:

* Joanna Yeates... found on a grass verge, No signs of sexual assault, strangled, fully clothed

* Glenis Caruthers.. found on a grass verge, No signs of sexual assault.. strangled full clothed

* Melanie Hall.... found on a grass verge... remains found can't comment.. But the Police would know if she was
   clothed... And if blunt force trauma was used or not..

Is that what Operation Braid was really about... connecting all those Murder Cases??

Funny that, my thoughts entirely. However, that’s a lot to expect. Melanie Hall was killed to order, the aim was to incriminate one bloke, and it nearly worked. The whole thing points to one particular individual, but he’s an informer and the police are relying on him still.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.