Author Topic: Which officers moved SC and why?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Which officers moved SC and why?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 04:48:17 PM »
From CAL P. 708:

From under the bed came a whimper, tentatively, Collins moved aside the eiderdown and saw June's little brown and White dog quivering with terror.  To protect the crime scene, the traumatised animal was deposited inside the main wardrobe.  P708 electronic version)

Can we infer PC Collins was responsible?  Can't find anything in PC Collin's WS to this effect.

Yes, I found that too - I guess one of those first inside WHF must have placed him in the wardrobe. I guess we only need to know that he was placed inside by the raid team and not the killer.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Which officers moved SC and why?
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 07:25:56 PM »
Yes, I found that too - I guess one of those first inside WHF must have placed him in the wardrobe. I guess we only need to know that he was placed inside by the raid team and not the killer.

You would think whoever put him there might have included in a WS but it seems not.  I did think I could recall a WS confirming such but thinking about it now I think it was just raid team confirming he was found under bed and then DI Cook's WS confirming he was put in wardrobe to protect soc and was subsequently removed and taken outside. 

Maybe there was some justification for their actions in that they were still checking the house with caution and retaining their positions and cover and couldn't afford to take the risk of a dog scampering around.     
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?