Author Topic: Why do some believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance?  (Read 16657 times)

Offline G-Unit

Just to clarify.
You are not convinced that any  regularly posting posters on this forum believe Madeleine's parents were not directly involved in Madeleine's disappearance?
Does this include the disposal of her body?

There are definitely posters on this forum who believe Madeleine's parents were not directly involved in Madeleine's disappearance. They are known as supporters.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

There are definitely posters on this forum who believe Madeleine's parents were not directly involved in Madeleine's disappearance. They are known as supporters.

I omitted the word sceptic .

Do you mean that there are no regularly posting sceptic posters who do not believe that Madeleines parents were involved directly in her disappearance including disposal of her body?

On my useless little phone!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

Evidence?

Read the posts of faith, pathfinder and spam....

Offline Mr Gray

And there are those who question the mccanns version of events... Aka... Sceptics

Offline slartibartfast

Read the posts of faith, pathfinder and spam....

Up to you to provide, you made the claim.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline slartibartfast

Please keep on topic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

I think we are, all familiar, with the posts..

Offline Venturi Swirl

That's my point Davel; there's a 3rd state - he's really interested, but doesn't have any information, certainly not enough to form an opinion. He can't make his mind up. He's in a creosotic state.
He’d end up in one camp or the other before you could say Islamic Jihad Organization.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Sp what we have are people who believe that others believe the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance.

I think there are people who believe it, but I'm not convinced they post on this forum regularly.
There are at least two who post regularly on this forum but both have remained silent so far.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Please keep on topic.
I asked you an on topic question earlier which you swerved.  I clarified what I meant by “directly” and received no answer.  I await your on-topic reply.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Spam reckons the McCanns murdered Madeleine, there is a whole thread for Pathfinder’s theory which makes it clear that he believes they are directly involved and Faithlilly has also admitted being convinced the parents threw Madeleine’s body in the bin.  I’m surprised you didn’t already know all this, being a forum mod?

Offline slartibartfast

Spam reckons the McCanns murdered Madeleine, there is a whole thread for Pathfinder’s theory which makes it clear that he believes they are directly involved and Faithlilly has also admitted being convinced the parents threw Madeleine’s body in the bin.  I’m surprised you didn’t already know all this, being a forum mod?

You should be able to provide cites then.

Offline sadie

Cites are not needed here.  We all with the exception of very late new members, KNOW these things.

Tbh Slarti, you seem to be just trying to waste VS's time.

I wonder why?  Was he onto a tricky subject for you, or maybe he was outarguing your side ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Yes no problem, I shall do so just as soon as any or all of the afore mentioned members post on this thread to deny the claim.

Offline slartibartfast

Cites are not needed here.  We all with the exception of very late new members, KNOW these things.

Tbh Slarti, you seem to be just trying to waste VS's time.

I wonder why?  Was he onto a tricky subject for you, or maybe he was outarguing your side ?

Cites are required here, I’m surprised you didn’t know.