Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27656 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2021, 09:30:14 AM »
Apparently the music was playing in the dining room, Luke was listening  to it from the kitchenyet Shane didn't know anyone else was in the house.

There simply wasn’t enough time for him to have made a meal for them all - especially going by the timings given
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2021, 09:34:44 AM »
But apparently she believes Luke was a normal. fourteen year old boy.

What was ‘normal’ about his TV interview on the day of [Name removed]’s funeral?

Where were his tears?

Where were Corinne’s?

There’s one photo which appears to show Laura in floods but no emotion from the Mitchell’s
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2021, 09:54:08 AM »
I believe he had no such PTSD OCD. He'd been saving them up for a while. People with OCD don't p**s like racehorses because  they have an OCD as far as I'm aware. IMO

It certainly appears that way

What did Laura Wightman’s witness statement say regarding killer Luke Mitchell’s habits?

What about his father - did he also pee in bottles when he stayed over at his house?

What did his father and his fathers partner make of his habits? What do their witness statements say?

What about Shane? Does he mention anything about his brother peeing in empty drink bottles?

And where does he say all these empty drinks bottles came from?

Did Corinne save empty drinks bottles?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2021, 09:55:28 AM »
I have no idea what story LM told his mum but I believe CM knew very quickly what had happened to poor Jodi. I don't know how or where LM's belongings were destroyed but there were garden fires in CM's garden on the 30th June 2003. Fires CM initially denied although there was more than one fire. Whether or not the fires were a distraction and LM's belongings were destroyed elsewhere, I have no idea but I do know CM lied about the burning in her garden. I know because Luke said so.

He did

Which also means he lied during his recorded television interview with Sky news

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2021, 12:27:04 PM »
Why does anyone even bother with this case anymore?  Even his most ardent supporter and advocate Sandra Lean has felt the need to distance herself from Mitchell.

He murdered Jodi and nothing will change that fact unfortunately.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Rusty

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2021, 02:27:55 PM »
Why does anyone even bother with this case anymore?  Even his most ardent supporter and advocate Sandra Lean has felt the need to distance herself from Mitchell.

Could not agree more.

Lean and the Mitchell's do not get on. SM especially wants nothing to do with them.

Creating drama, for some scraps >> £££££

Recycling the same old stuff time and time again, arguing into the void. Point scoring against anonymous posters.

There will be no more reviews, there will be no more DNA retesting. That ship has sailed.

Luke Mitchell was convicted by majority verdict, nothing will change that.

The evidence was so overwhelming, they could have convicted him 10 times over.

This case is closed.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2021, 04:17:29 PM »

Again

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2021, 04:18:01 PM »
Could not agree more.

Lean and the Mitchell's do not get on. SM especially wants nothing to do with them.

Recycling the same old stuff time and time again, arguing into the void. Point scoring against anonymous posters.

There will be no more reviews, there will be no more DNA retesting. That ship has sailed.

This case is closed.

It most certainly is

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2021, 04:43:47 PM »
Could not agree more.

This case is closed.

You forget that there are people here who know SM and what you say about his relationship with his family simply isn’t true. Makes you wonder why you keep saying it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2021, 06:24:51 PM »
Let's hear more about the close relationships between SM and the rest of the fam, plz.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2021, 07:52:15 PM »
Let's hear more about the close relationships between SM and the rest of the fam, plz.

Isn’t a close relationship the default in most families? Surely what should be being asked for is any evidence of a fracture in that relationship? Isn’t that the most logical approach?

Do you have evidence of such a facture?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:37:10 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2021, 12:32:25 AM »
It certainly appears that way

What did Laura Wightman’s witness statement say regarding killer Luke Mitchell’s habits?

What about his father - did he also pee in bottles when he stayed over at his house?

What did his father and his fathers partner make of his habits? What do their witness statements say?

What about Shane? Does he mention anything about his brother peeing in empty drink bottles?

And where does he say all these empty drinks bottles came from?

Did Corinne save empty drinks bottles?

The fact that Shane has had eighteen years to defend his brother but hasn't goes way beyond him wanting to live his own life in complete privacy IMO. Who would let their wee brother do a life sentence if they could truthfully help? Unless they couldn't help for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 12:39:29 AM by rulesapply »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2021, 12:52:20 AM »

I agree LM is guilty and that's an end to that or it should be but so many other people have been dragged into this as alternatives, look alikes, possible killers etc. Yeah I'm talking about Kane, J Jones, moped boys and any other male in the vicinity? at the time of Jodi's murder. I don't think that should go unaddressed because the "Campaigners" are still hell bent on blaming anyone other than LM. I'm hell bent they don't get away with that because MK wasn't no one.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »
I agree LM is guilty and that's an end to that or it should be but so many other people have been dragged into this as alternatives, look alikes, possible killers etc. Yeah I'm talking about Kane, J Jones, moped boys and any other male in the vicinity? at the time of Jodi's murder. I don't think that should go unaddressed because the "Campaigners" are still hell bent on blaming anyone other than LM. I'm hell bent they don't get away with that because MK wasn't no one.

agree. its important, with recent tabloid TV and mumsnet crowd speculation, to provide counterpoint to the obvious BS floating around. the BS isnt harmless, it has led to sustained accusations levelled at innocent people, and an entertainment tv shows narrative becoming prevailing narrative for people new to the case.

important, that, at least in some small corner of the internet where a googling newcomer may find, the lies being thrown around are addressed and laid bare

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2021, 11:37:25 AM »
agree. its important, with recent tabloid TV and mumsnet crowd speculation, to provide counterpoint to the obvious BS floating around. the BS isnt harmless, it has led to sustained accusations levelled at innocent people, and an entertainment tv shows narrative becoming prevailing narrative for people new to the case.

important, that, at least in some small corner of the internet where a googling newcomer may find, the lies being thrown around are addressed and laid bare

‘mumsnet crowd’ ?