Author Topic: The mystery man seen carrying a child  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

The mystery man seen carrying a child
« on: April 02, 2013, 04:33:51 PM »
Can I ask a question about this as I am somewhat confused.

If there was a person seen carrying a child in his arms near to the Mccann's holiday apartment that night around 10pm has he ever been identified?   I would have thought if some innocent person had done this they woud hvae come forward immediately??

Am I missing something here guys?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:53:38 PM by Mr Moderator »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Admin

Re: The mystery man seen carrying a child
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »

If there was a person seen carrying a child in his arms near to the Mccann's holiday apartment that night around 10pm has he ever been identified?   I would have thought if some innocent person had done this they woud hvae come forward immediately??

The holiday village is quite a small community and your question is highly significant Matt.  Does anyone know if the person concerned did come forward because if they didn't this in itself is proof to support abduction.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »

No, no one has ever come forward.  Nor in the case of The Smith Sighting some distance away, heading towards the beach about 40 minutes later.

Offline sika

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 04:58:43 PM »

The holiday village is quite a small community and your question is highly significant Matt.  Does anyone know if the person concerned did come forward because if they didn't this in itself is proof to support abduction.
In the Portugese made documentary that the McCanns tried to ban, the witness who saw the man carrying the child towards the beach, later told the investigation team that the man he had seen, was Gerry McCann. He formed this opinion having seen Gerry walk down the steps of the plane, carrying one of his other children, on his return to the UK. This would have been some weeks after the sighting.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:00:45 PM by sika »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »

Mr. Smith said that he was 60% to 80% sure it was Gerry McCann.  None of the rest of his family agreed with him.  Gerry was confirmed by witnesses to be at The Tapas Bar at the time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 05:08:44 PM »

In the Portugese made documentary that the McCanns tried to ban, the witness who saw the man carrying the child towards the beach, later told the investigation team that the man he had seen, was Gerry McCann. He formed this opinion having seen Gerry walk down the steps of the plane, carrying one of his other children, on his return to the UK. This would have been some weeks after the sighting.

Sika, was this the witness who was from Ireland? If so, he gave a statement to the police.

Offline Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:42 PM »

Indeed, wasn't it the way he saw him carrying the child which jogged his memory.

This the very image?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 05:10:01 PM »

Mr. Smith said that he was 60% to 80% sure it was Gerry McCann.  None of the rest of his family agreed with him.  Gerry was confirmed by witnesses to be at The Tapas Bar at the time.

I read a different statement to you then! According to the ones i read they agreed it was Gerry Mccann. More than one member of that family gave a statement.

Offline Admin

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 05:11:54 PM »
This is what Jane Tanner reported seeing though nearer to the apartments???

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 05:13:31 PM »
Have they sued Mr Smith yet or does he have immunity being a witness?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:15:16 PM by Matthew Wyse »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:44 PM »
More than one member of the family gave a statement about the sighting originally.  They did not agree later that it was Gerry McCann.  His wife refused to give a second statement.

Offline sika

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 05:19:39 PM »

Thanks Eleanor, I wasn't aware of these extra details.
Having watched the documentary, it would seem that in order to qualify most of the claims contained within, the McCanns and their co diners must have all been lying to the Police.  Balanced, it was not!

debunker

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »
Have they sued Mr Smith yet or does he have immunity being a witness?

He has immunity. Any reasonable modern justice system would never release such statements. This only provided food for the [ censored word] feeding frenzy, allowing over interpretation and misinterpretation, errors and myths to thrive.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 05:44:24 PM »

Thanks Eleanor, I wasn't aware of these extra details.
Having watched the documentary, it would seem that in order to qualify most of the claims contained within, the McCanns and their co diners must have all been lying to the Police.  Balanced, it was not!

My pleasure, Sika.  But it wasn't just the friends of The McCanns who would have needed to be lying.  There were independent witnesses.

It was not my intention to come here to defend The McCanns because I am interested in other cases, but I just cannot bear to see the same old lies still being repeated after all of this time.

debunker

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
The only theory which I adhere to is about the Tapas statements. I am a retired nurse manager and tutor. I saw many enquiries stmied by agreed defensive statements by medical personnel- assuming that they are making contemporaneous true statements, but actually presenting unconsciously their own biases.