Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267413 times)

Cariad

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #330 on: October 27, 2013, 08:10:00 PM »
Who established the pj never had then

I'll retract that part of the statement as I can't be bothered going through old threads to find the relevant posts.#

I'll leave "why weren't they in the PJ files though?"

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
there you are ... so is this person telling lies

I think this person is definitely being dishonest as the official files and the Sunday a Times article proves.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
Why is imustpointout allowed to disrupt every thread with petty, pointless and provocative comments?

Please tell me how many threads I am currently disrupting.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »
the Sunday a Times article proves

oh really - some people have lost all sense of reality.

Redblossom

« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »
why is red allowed to post stupid graphics?

is it a cartoon forum now?

stupid? Thats quite subjective....a graphic from me is no different from a post from you..it conveys a message, stop whinging wont you lol

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
I'll retract that part of the statement as I can't be bothered going through old threads to find the relevant posts.#

I'll leave "why weren't they in the PJ files though?"
when were the files released

Redblossom

« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2013, 08:17:58 PM »
Who established the pj never had then

Dont YOU have to establish that the PJ WERE given them? To bolster your argument? Do you have any evidence they were? NO you dont, because they never were, and were never given to anyone at all,they were suppressed, simple as that! As confirmed in the times report today, the PIS were gagged from revealing their report which contained the efits.....to anyone under threat of legal action! Smell the COFFEE dear.......the  Mccanns suppressed these efits in 2008 and fast forward to 2013 after a 6m quid review by SY and whatever they had to do to get hold of them, the  efits are so important, couldnt make it up could you

Edited

I prefer to believe  C4 news and their correspondents to get to the truth rather than some paid professional liar

!
 8((()*/

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:25:38 PM by Redblossom »

Offline BigFatBlonde

« Reply #338 on: October 27, 2013, 08:32:15 PM »
Oh dear the Telegraph and the Sunday Times.

Lets hope the journalistic might of the highly esteemed Daily Star can help them out of this crises.

N

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2013, 08:32:29 PM »
davel, what about now?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10407664/Madeleine-McCann-critical-new-evidence-is-from-five-year-old-suppressed-report.html

if you read the telegraph article it is exactly as I expected.. the telegraph makes no claims...it simply says ....evidence supressed by parents claims sunday times...which is true... Im sure the mcCanns cannot ignore this now.I hope more papers pick up on it

Redblossom

« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »
davel, what about now?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10407664/Madeleine-McCann-critical-new-evidence-is-from-five-year-old-suppressed-report.html

This cant be hushed so expect MSM to trickle through with this disgraceful at best episode....

Worms turned somewhere I think now, its utterly fraudulent and disgraceful whats come to light today..shocking, will leave  the apologists to chew the carpets or whitewash it all away, good luck though LOL
 @)(++(*

>>>

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:36:50 PM by Redblossom »

stephen25000

« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2013, 08:38:14 PM »

This cant be hushed so expect MSM to trickle through with this disgraceful at best episode....

Worms turned somewhere I think now, its utterly fraudulent and disgraceful whats come to light today..shocking, will leave  the apologists to chew the carpets or whitewash it all away, good luck though LOL
 @)(++(*

>>>

Indeed, the attempts at whitewash are very transparent.

Redblossom

« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »
why is red allowed to post stupid graphics?

is it a cartoon forum now?

Seeing as you managed to get the mods to delete my gif which was very funny and descriptive, until you had kittens over it,  let me say what was in it in words in the caption

I am the elephant in the room but no one can see me
 8((()*/

the elephant you  and others are trying to move in this case and failing miserably, have fun

Oh dear poor benita accusing c4 investigators now of having agendas  LOL hey ho , zzzzz
 8)-)))

batten down gales are coming tonight

Nite dear
 8((()*/

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:57:09 PM by Redblossom »

Offline BigFatBlonde

« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »
It all appears to have gone rather quiet - maybe davel and the gang are busy watching X factor?

N

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #344 on: October 27, 2013, 08:56:11 PM »
It all appears to have gone rather quiet - maybe davel and the gang are busy watching X factor?

N

No Im a Jake Bugg fan so don't think much of x factor