Author Topic: The Find Madeleine website is updated re Tannerman  (Read 33972 times)

Offline John

Re: The Find Madeleine website is updated re Tannerman
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2014, 06:46:48 PM »
The Find Madeleine website is still promoting the notion that it was the man whom Jane Tanner saw who took Madeleine that fateful night even though Redwood and Scotland Yard have all but eliminated him.  Is there any logic to this?

This is the man NSY now believe Jane Tanner saw.  The ever elusive Innocentman.

Jane Tanners photo-fit of man she saw.                   This man has since come forward to claim it was he Tanner saw.

www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:05:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2014, 07:02:32 PM »
The Find Madeleine website is still promoting the notion that it was the man whom Jane Tanner saw who took Madeleine that fateful night even though Redwood and Scotland Yard have all but eliminated him.  Is there any logic to this?

This is the man NSY now believe Jane Tanner saw.  The ever elusive Innocentman.

Jane Tanners photo-fit of man she saw.                   This man has since come forward to claim it was he Tanner saw.

www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

since there are no explanations as to why he was coming from the wrong direction, I must admit that I am not convinced that the man who came forward, is the man seen by JT.

“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2014, 08:04:28 PM »

Unfortunately, Redwood and SY don't agree about Tannerman but never mind it'll all come out in the wash.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 12:13:06 PM by Mr Moderator »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »
What do you mean they don't agree? Redwood & SY?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:35 PM »
since there are no explanations as to why he was coming from the wrong direction, I must admit that I am not convinced that the man who came forward, is the man seen by JT.

I am inclined to agree Anna.  The times are totally different too.

And Matt thought that at his 9.35 check, the room seemed a little lighter.  Maybe the shutters were lifted then and Madeleine hadc alraedy gone ?

I seem to remember that crechman came back just before 10pm.  Please correct me if I am remembering wrongly.  Janes sighting was about 9.20pm

so, wrong direction and wrong time.

Also Jane describes Tannerman as going along R. Dr Agostinho de Silva in an Easterly direction. 
But, I think that Crechman turned into the car park at its entrance on R. Francisco Gentil Martins and about 12 metres further south than that road.

Or maybe he could hve approached hia apartment via the back route in, which was from the "little car park" opposite the tapas reception?  I dont know for sure if that was possible.  Do you know Pegasus?

Tannerman seems an energetic type of bloke, and Crechman seems a much quieter type of bloke

Offline Anna

« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2014, 11:59:05 PM »

And Matt thought that at his 9.35 check, the room seemed a little lighter.  Maybe the shutters were lifted then and Madeleine hadc alraedy gone ?

I seem to remember that crechman came back just before 10pm.  Please correct me if I am remembering wrongly.  Janes sighting was about 9.20pm

Also Jane describes Tannerman as going along R. Dr Agostinho de Silva in an Easterly direction. 
But, I think that Crechman turned into the car park at its entrance on R. Francisco Gentil Martins and about 12 metres further south than that road.

Or maybe he could hve approached hia apartment via the back route in, which was from the "little car park" opposite the tapas reception?  I dont know for sure if that was possible.  Do you know Pegasus?

Tannerman seems an energetic type of bloke, and Crechman seems a much quieter type of bloke

It is however a bit worrying that his description is so similar to Smithman. I think everybody takes cream trousers on holiday and it being a chilly night the likelyhood of a jacket is fair. So thats probably all there is too it. Something is still niggling at the back of my mind though and I dont know what it is.
I'm sure that we have missed an important detail  &%+((£
       I have a splitting headache, so I should  retire soon.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline sadie

« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2014, 12:07:24 AM »
It is however a bit worrying that his description is so similar to Smithman. I think everybody takes cream trousers on holiday and it being a chilly night the likelyhood of a jacket is fair. So thats probably all there is too it. Something is still niggling at the back of my mind though and I dont know what it is.
I'm sure that we have missed an important detail  &%+((£
       I have a splitting headache, so I should  retire soon.

Have a good rest Anna.  Hope you feel better tomorrow.

sadie x

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

And Matt thought that at his 9.35 check, the room seemed a little lighter.  Maybe the shutters were lifted then and Madeleine had already gone ?

Or maybe he could have approached his apartment via the back route in, which was from the "little car park" opposite the tapas reception?  I dont know for sure if that was possible.  Do you know Pegasus?

Good points Sadie, I am inclined to agree, Tannerman would seem to fit with it all but why is Redwood so keen to rule him out?

Offline Carana

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2014, 06:54:24 PM »
Good points Sadie, I am inclined to agree, Tannerman would seem to fit with it all but why is Redwood so keen to rule him out?

I don't see it as Redwood being "keen" to rule him out. They'd checked the evening creche records (which seemingly hadn't been done before) and had somehow found someone who may well have corresponded to innocent Tannerman. Whether it was him at that time or not (impossible to verify in the absence of CCTV or photos), the point, IMO, was to try to make people refocus on a slightly later time frame.

I doubt that anyone would have any reason to remember anything unusual within a specific half-hour x years later, but they might stumble on an email, SMS, phone call or any other personal reason to recall someone's presence or absence that could lead somewhere, even if it's to eliminate that person.