Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259385 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #720 on: February 22, 2016, 08:04:04 PM »
What rubbish is Jackie Preece posting now about me and AA. Everything I have posted about my association with Jeremy can be backed up by evidence & the same goes for AA. We live in the real world here. The main posters on blue who talk absolute sense are Stephanie and Caroline. I was quite spooked when I read Steph's characteristics of a psychopath. I know Jeremy very well and he definitely displays some of these traits.

Hi Daisy,

Hope you're well? . X
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:28:30 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #721 on: February 22, 2016, 08:26:54 PM »
As I said earlier a thread has been removed from this board which related to a poster on the Blue forum.  I assume at the posters request.   As a consequence of this I asked Daisy to refrain from posting about posters on the Blue forum.  However I now see a thread has been created about Daisy which includes a number of posts about myself/my ban.

Daisy do you want this thread to remain on the Blue forum or do you want it removed?

NGB can I ask that all the posts regarding myself are removed.

Jackie I have no desire to post on the Blue forum. 

Caroline if you wish to communicate with Daisy re Jackie can I ask that you do so via pm.  To do otherwise has the potential to cause trouble and is not in keeping with the "forum truce".

Any further posts re members here or elsewhere will be removed.

Ty for your co-operation. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #722 on: February 22, 2016, 08:43:07 PM »
As I said earlier a thread has been removed from this board which related to a poster on the Blue forum.  I assume at the posters request.   As a consequence of this I asked Daisy to refrain from posting about posters on the Blue forum.  However I now see a thread has been created about Daisy which includes a number of posts about myself/my ban.

Daisy do you want this thread to remain on the Blue forum or do you want it removed?

Caroline if you wish to communicate with Daisy re Jackie can I ask that you do so via pm.  To do otherwise has the potential to cause trouble and is not in keeping with the "forum truce".

I see that the thread has been removed. I would never post on that forum as those who do not agree that Jeremy is absolutely innocent receive abuse and it is not fair. However I have a right to defend myself which I have done. I will contact Caroline and explain. She can then decide how she approaches the person concerned.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:09:20 PM by Myster »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #723 on: February 22, 2016, 08:53:48 PM »

Yes, I asked that it be removed!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #724 on: February 22, 2016, 09:02:30 PM »

As you can see I still haven't got the hang of replying to a post without incorporating it into the previous message!

Offline Myster

« Reply #725 on: February 22, 2016, 09:14:34 PM »
As you can see I still haven't got the hang of replying to a post without incorporating it into the previous message!

Fixed, Daisy.  Make sure the last "/quote" in brackets goes immediately after the post you wish to quote, not at the end of what you have written.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #727 on: April 28, 2016, 05:07:58 PM »
Mike's ad for match.com:

"WLTM Barnsley lass for cosy nights in with pet dog Misty.

Passionate interest in Jeremy Bamber, locating the bodies of Madeleine McCann and Keith Bennett and running my forum where you can read all about me here:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg356959.html#msg356959

Easy going but sometimes get a bit shouty and sweary when dealing with the police and neighbours.

Considerate in bed but perhaps don't change the bedding as often as I should.

Well that's me.  Looks forward to hearing from all you lovely Yorkshire lasses soon."

Offline puglove

« Reply #728 on: April 28, 2016, 06:35:04 PM »
Mike's ad for match.com:

"WLTM Barnsley lass for cosy nights in with pet dog Misty.

Passionate interest in Jeremy Bamber, locating the bodies of Madeleine McCann and Keith Bennett and running my forum where you can read all about me here:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,886.msg356959.html#msg356959

Easy going but sometimes get a bit shouty and sweary when dealing with the police and neighbours.

Considerate in bed but perhaps don't change the bedding as often as I should.

Well that's me.  Looks forward to hearing from all you lovely Yorkshire lasses soon."

@)(++(*

Or maybe.......

Alreet, I'm Mike. I don't smoke and I've got no sense of humour, but I do have diabetes and an ankle tag. Oh, and I like to say f*uck. A lot.

So, if you fancy an evening of milk stout and chucking rocks at them b........s next door, message me (please include a picture of your pension book).

No posh bints.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #729 on: April 28, 2016, 09:43:25 PM »
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Daisy

« Reply #730 on: December 06, 2016, 07:21:35 AM »
I have been reading Steph's posts about Jeremy and his character traits. She is absolutely spot on about him and his personality traits. He displayed all of these when I was in contact with him. He made me feel totally worthless and I found myself apologising for things I hadn't actually done.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #731 on: September 25, 2017, 07:53:36 PM »
Just had a look at the posts on Blue.  The subject under discussion: whether or not folk WANT to attend funerals.  Well it seems Ms Doyle is certainly in the YES camp.  Lol  @)(++(*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4914306/Phantom-mourner-gatecrashes-funerals-unmasked.html

Offline puglove

« Reply #732 on: September 26, 2017, 10:36:51 PM »
Just had a look at the posts on Blue.  The subject under discussion: whether or not folk WANT to attend funerals.  Well it seems Ms Doyle is certainly in the YES camp.  Lol  @)(++(*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4914306/Phantom-mourner-gatecrashes-funerals-unmasked.html

Ho ho!! I saw this! What a scraggy old gimmer, she looks more 95 than 65. I'm guessing that there can't be many vitamins in an Iceland Funeral Platter.      %56&

Offline puglove

« Reply #733 on: September 27, 2017, 12:20:08 AM »
Oh blimey!! I LOVE the fact that poor old "Mrs. Hall" is haunting the Bamber forum with her "projected psychobabble." And ngb is falling for it!!

I would rather smear my bare bum with raspberry jam and sit in a wasp's nest than feed her anxious, needy loneliness. I suppose that some of us learn, and some don't.

That's life. Suck it up.

?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #734 on: October 21, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »
I know members of the Blue forum read the threads in this section so here's your invitation to join in the debates here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=748.msg23533#msg23533

We look forward to see seeing you!   8((()*/