Author Topic: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing  (Read 118481 times)

Offline Mr Moderator

Re: New South Wales toddler William Tyrrell, 3, still missing
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
Reminder for those who might not have realised.  This thread concerns William Tyrrell.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:47:22 PM by Mr Moderator »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2015, 02:22:24 PM »
Reminder for those who might not have realised.  This thread concerns William Tyrrell.
Why is it in the Madeleine McCann forum then?

Offline jassi

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2015, 02:25:27 PM »
If you were on your own and had a toddler / young child, what would you do if you needed to go to the toilet in your own home?

How about taking the child with you?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »
Why is it in the Madeleine McCann forum then?

I assume it is on the Madeleine board as both could potentially involve a child abduction.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:47:29 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Anna

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2015, 02:48:11 PM »
How about taking the child with you?

And if you have 3 or 4?
I disagree. Jassi, I don't think one would think, to disrupt the children, every time they visited, the powder room.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2015, 02:58:33 PM »
We are all guilty of a false sense of security, when the children are nearby, or playing in the garden (as I believe, this little lad was) and it had never happened before................................It wouldn't even enter the minds of people, caring for children in what they perceived as a safe environment.

The family must be racked with guilt and worry even although, it could have happened to anyone. My heart goes out to them all.

― Plato

Offline jassi

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
And if you have 3 or 4?
I disagree. Jassi, I don't think one would think, to disrupt the children, every time they visited, the powder room.

And what would you do if you were out shopping and taken short?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anna

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 03:15:56 PM »
And what would you do if you were out shopping and taken short?

If one was out shopping and had to pay a visit to public toilets, it would not come under your " safe environment location" So then they would obviously have to go with you, if you were alone.
 I have never experience that situation, so cant really answer any more adequately than that, jassi.
 I have always lived in villages, where you could go into a tearoom and ask at the desk if they could care for them, whilst you were paying a visit too the "Ladies".
― Plato

Offline jassi

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
If one was out shopping and had to pay a visit to public toilets, it would not come under your " safe environment location" So then they would obviously have to go with you, if you were alone.
I have never experience that situation, so cant really answer any more adequately than that, jassi.
 I have always lived in villages, where you could go into a tearoom and ask at the desk if they could care for them, whilst you were paying a visit too the "Ladies".

Nor have I but I really cannot see any problem with taking the whole tribe into the bathroom and parking them in the bath (if short of space) while having a 'tinkle'.

Or maybe not -

Offline Carana

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »
Nor have I but I really cannot see any problem with taking the whole tribe into the bathroom and parking them in the bath (if short of space) while having a 'tinkle'.

I've never come across a tea-room or shopping mall with a bathtub.

Offline Anna

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2015, 03:30:19 PM »

And you think the children in this case, should have been with their guardian every minute ..............While cleaning, cooking, doing laundry etc. How can you sit and physically, watch children, non stop?
I do fear that this is how things are trending now..............A great shame for children, really, especially those without an enclosed garden.
And a terrible shame for the families, when a child does disappear.
― Plato

Offline jassi

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2015, 03:31:13 PM »
I've never come across a tea-room or shopping mall with a bathtub.

I was talking about the domestic situation, as you probably well realise.

Or maybe not -

Offline Anna

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2015, 03:48:49 PM »
It seems the Mother and Grandma, were in the garden too, except for the few minutes, that he disappeared.

-------------------------------
Old news, but good recap:-

He was playing in the backyard and running around the house with his sister. We are going to continue to comb the area trying to come up with something.'

The three-year-old vanished without a trace from the garden at his grandmother’s house last Friday where he had been playing with his sister.

His grandmother and mother went inside the home at about 10.30am and within five minute he was gone.

Neighbours say William, his sister and mother had only arrived in town the day before.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760087/Police-believe-William-Tyrell-3-picked-car-crews-preparing-search-roads-nearby-forest-hope-finding-alive-fades.html#ixzz3TFAXxVBZ
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 03:53:17 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline Carana

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2015, 03:52:29 PM »
I was talking about the domestic situation, as you probably well realise.

Earlier you'd mentioned being taken "short" while out shopping...

Ok. So home situation, then.

My question was to Carly, so she may have a perfect solution.

In the meantime, if you have, e.g., children of 2, 4 and 6-7 ... then what? You still plonk all of them in a bathtub, shower?

What if you're taking a shower in a small bathroom?

How can children NEVER be left alone for even a minute? What are you supposed to do? Have children sleep in the dining-room until you go to bed? Eat and sleep with them in their bedroom? Grab all your kids every time the phone rings in a different room? Take them all into the toilet with you every time you or any of the kids need to go?

Have a large cage in the living-room with multiple locks on?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2015, 04:06:24 PM »
I can't believe this conversation!  I never put my kids in the bath when I needed to "tinkle" - what an odd idea! @)(++(*