Author Topic: What if anything can we learn from the Bamber videos?  (Read 9866 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: officialbambervideo What can we learn from the videos.
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2020, 01:21:38 PM »
This video is very convincing and hard to dispute.

https://youtu.be/Wu6L4Kvql9s  "Jeremy Bamber: Case QT - The Call Logs"  The call to the police by Nevill was at 03:26 AM and JEREMY'S call was at 3:36 AM.  Different call-in numbers recorded.

Nonsense
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2020, 01:24:34 PM »
"Jeremy Bamber: CaseQT - How Sheila Killed the Family"  https://youtu.be/0hAarqiSwbY

No wounds on Jeremy.
Blood and bruises on Sheila.
Poor treatment of Sheila's schizophrenia IMO.

No bruises on Sheila — what don’t you understand about that?

You’re not a doctor, so you have no right to say how Sheila’s treatment was being handled: you don’t have any knowledge.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2020, 01:27:02 PM »
This video is very convincing and hard to dispute.

https://youtu.be/Wu6L4Kvql9s  "Jeremy Bamber: Case QT - The Call Logs"  The call to the police by Nevill was at 03:26 AM and JEREMY'S call was at 3:36 AM.  Different call-in numbers recorded.

Convincing to the naive or those who’ve no idea...

Why are you spending so much time looking at crap?

Offline barrier

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
I've seen nothing yet that convinces me he did it.  If he didn't do it he doesn't deserve to be imprisoned for life.

You don't need to be, the appeal courts need to be convinced, why is it you don't think they have ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2020, 01:29:52 PM »
In the other case I've worked recently, the Jonbenet case, the pathologist report deliberately had parts left out of it.   Supposedly some parts are not released, parts that only the killer would know about.

Could this be the case here too?

When you say other cases you’ve “worked” on, Rob...do you actually feel you’re working for the police?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2020, 01:35:43 PM »
I've seen nothing yet that convinces me he did it.  If he didn't do it he doesn't deserve to be imprisoned for life.

That's because rather then reading the evidence first, you are making theories that others are correcting because they are just based on imagination. Creating a third party when there is no evidence of one and sticking to it puts you at a disadvantage.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2020, 04:59:44 PM »
You don't need to be, the appeal courts need to be convinced, why is it you don't think they have ?
They must be tackling it from the wrong position so far.  Look it is a difficult task to find the right answer.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2020, 05:02:36 PM »
When you say other cases you’ve “worked” on, Rob...do you actually feel you’re working for the police?
As I said earlier I work for the Lord Jesus Christ.    All I want is to find the truth.   I have not been told who is at fault here. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2020, 05:04:27 PM »
That's because rather then reading the evidence first, you are making theories that others are correcting because they are just based on imagination. Creating a third party when there is no evidence of one and sticking to it puts you at a disadvantage.
I don't know if that third party ultimately becomes Jeremy, who knows?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2020, 05:08:46 PM »

Don’t you worry your head about it, Rob...the police and courts have dealt with Jeremy and don’t require your help, I promise you.

I know you like to help, which is sweet of you, but so far none of the police you’ve sent your theories to have even replied to you. I saw that you emailed Scotland Yard about Madeleine McCann’s case, and told them that after your thorough investigation online, you believe a man and woman wanted to kidnap Maddie, and by chance Gerry had thought he’d murdered her accidentally when checking in on them, and quickly hid her body in a ditch. Then by chance the couple who wanted to kidnap found her and she was still alive! Gerry, despite being a consultant cardiologist thought she was dead, but he was wrong.

Then by another incredible chance the couple found ANOTHER dead little girl! They then, for unknown reasons, took THAT dead girl’s body and placed it in the apartment. Obviously, for some unknown reason they removed it again!

So, there’s TWO dead girls...or one, depending on your train of thought.

Did the police follow up this lead of yours?🤪

Guess I’ll be WARNED now...FFS
And doesn't that scenario or something like that seem likely now they are dealing with Christian B?  You can't put it past him that he moved dead kids around and snatched a living replacement. 
You didn't quite understand my theory entirely but you got close to it.
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2020, 06:38:02 PM »
And doesn't that scenario or something like that seem likely now they are dealing with Christian B?  You can't put it past him that he moved dead kids around and snatched a living replacement. 
You didn't quite understand my theory entirely but you got close to it.

Your scenario is absolutely insane !

I’ve never read such weird nonsense in my life, and how awful it must be for Scotland Yard when they receive emails like yours from strangers !

I shouldn’t even bother commenting on it, but your idea that there was a SECOND child murdered  and they deliberately put her body in the apartment — then removed it — is absolutely barking mad!

I’ve tried MUTING you but it won’t seem to work...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:30:30 PM by mrswah »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2020, 08:30:59 PM »
Please keep on topic..TY.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2020, 11:37:44 PM »
I don't know how you create theories but whenever I read something "I'm asking myself how could that happen?".
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2020, 11:17:28 PM »
I don't know how you create theories but whenever I read something "I'm asking myself how could that happen?".

I tend to read the whole thing before coming up with a theory, you can't make a decent theory with sketchy details. Not even Clouseau did that  @)(++(*