Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 839609 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2015, 10:49:20 PM »
Why didn't Eddie alert to the boot of the car?

The scent was escaping through the passenger door seal. He didn't sniff the boot seal but went underneath the boot twice.

"the passenger compartment of your car is not designed to be airtight."

"I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door." (MG)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:51:31 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2015, 11:25:39 PM »
The scent was escaping through the passenger door seal. He didn't sniff the boot seal but went underneath the boot twice.

"I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door." (MG)
So it wasn't blood on the key fob then?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #272 on: May 15, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »
"A diary written by the suspect was alert indicated by Eddie. The diary had in fact been written by the suspect having handled the body."

Diary contaminated after handling body. Straight transfer of cadaver contaminated hands to his diary after death which Eddie alerted to. The same process could explain CC alert.

"Cadaver scent cannot readily be removed by cleaning as the compounds adhere to surfaces."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2015, 11:47:25 PM »
So it wasn't blood on the key fob then?

It could be but not in my opinion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2015, 12:54:54 AM »
Eddie came months later to detect cadaver scent. If she died inside that apartment she was moved out shortly after. You didn't see the police coming in and saying what's that awful smell did you? If she was later transported in a car the smell would be horrid and you would leave the boot open if you wanted to get rid of it.

Who said the boot had been left open? ~ a woman driving past

Is there a witness statement from this woman? ~ no there isn't

Who said there was a woman? ~ Mr Amaral

When did he say that? ~ in his book

I think we can rest easy that there is absolutely no veracity in either the existence of this woman or of the claim she was alleged to have made.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2015, 02:00:14 AM »
Who said the boot had been left open? ~ a woman driving past

Is there a witness statement from this woman? ~ no there isn't

Who said there was a woman? ~ Mr Amaral

When did he say that? ~ in his book

I think we can rest easy that there is absolutely no veracity in either the existence of this woman or of the claim she was alleged to have made.
There is a video of this woman, describing what she saw. Have you seen the video?

Offline misty

« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2015, 02:12:34 AM »
There is a video of this woman, describing what she saw. Have you seen the video?

Is that an official video, recorded in the PJ files?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2015, 02:28:33 AM »
Is that an official video, recorded in the PJ files?
No. But it is a genuine video. She is a real person. IMO she did report it to the PJ, after Mr Amaral was forced out. The released files include almost nothing of the post-Amaral PJ investigations on the ground in PDL.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:31:08 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2015, 02:34:11 AM »
No. But it is a genuine video. She is a real person. IMO she did report it to the PJ, after Mr Amaral was forced out. The released files include almost nothing of the post-Amaral PJ investigations on the ground in PDL.

How do you know the video is genuine?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2015, 02:52:13 AM »
How do you know the video is genuine?
It is certainly a real person in the video. It is too realistic to be a computer generated person. Probably there are some who would prefer this witness had not said what she did, and I predict they will claim that Mr A hired an actress and invented her lines for her (its their only option). IMO the witness is genuine.

Offline misty

« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2015, 03:09:31 AM »
It is certainly a real person in the video. It is too realistic to be a computer generated person. Probably there are some who would prefer this witness had not said what she did, and I predict they will claim that Mr A hired an actress and invented her lines for her (its their only option). IMO the witness is genuine.

I saw the video, although I can't find it atm. There was no reason for the neighbour to hide her identity - the McCanns had already left Portugal, so there was no threat to her safety.
I also recall the video of "Luisa Monteiro" giving her interview on Euclides & his poetry, but refusing to show her face. Curiously, her blonde wavy hair had morphed into dark curls for the TV - but there we are.
Then there was Martin Grime in the Levy DVD  saying "same as before" when Keela indicated in the wheel well. A 2nd DVD?
Who knows what is genuine & what isn't?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »

For someone who is such a stickler for procedure, process and the need for verification, I am amazed that you accept and defend the validity of such material.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2015, 01:02:35 AM »

Who says that a door seeal to a car is not designed to be airtight?

What rubbish

Go in the greatest storm that you can find and with the water splashing up from deep puddles at speed.  Does you door let in the force of the storm?  Nah it does not. 

Not an iota of draught nor a drop of water comes in, unless it is a really old banger.  This car was nearly new.

Of course door seals are designed to be airtight.  That is their VERY purpose for being.

Offline sadie

« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2015, 01:04:08 AM »

What rubbish

Go in the greatest storm that you can find and with the water splashing up from deep puddles at speed.  Does you door let in the force of the storm?  Nah it does not. 

Not an iota of draught nor a drop of water comes in, unless it is a really old banger.  This car was nearly new.

Of course door seals are designed to be airtight.  That is their VERY purpose for their being.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2015, 01:25:07 AM »

What rubbish

Of course door seals are designed to be airtight.  That is their VERY purpose for their being.

There are several ways to know if you have an airtight car -- and none of them are pleasant. That's because the passenger compartment of your car is not designed to be airtight. Fresh air comes in the front of the car, circulates through the passenger compartment and leaves the car through exhausters in the rear. If the cabin of a car or truck were truly airtight, the windows wouldn't defrost, it would get unbearably hot in there and anyone inside wouldn't be able to breathe.
When diagnosing car problems, people might say "airtight" when what they mean is "watertight." Sitting inside a car in the pouring rain or a car wash would quickly tell you if you had any leaks in the door or window seals or even unsealed body seams. The vents that allow fresh air to enter and exit have been designed to keep water out and rarely cause auto problems.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/under-the-hood/diagnosing-car-problems/body/car-air-tight.htm

Eddie alerted at the passenger door side where scent was escaping from the car. Eddie was correct in his alert at the source of the scent.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:27:58 AM by pathfinder73 »