Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12243 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2020, 11:46:14 AM »
I would like to see what the farmworker had to say.   You know I was trying to find evidence that Neville worked late that night.  Apparently he did give a statement and came for his car the next day.

Like much other about this case, there are contradictions. If the car belonged to Fraser Bell and he gave a statement, fine, but there's an empty claim that he was only here because of a shooting -d'ya get where this is going?- he'd been involved with in SA, and he was picked up and given a lift when he was hitching to a port/airport to return to SA!!! There appear to be sub stories every step of the way!!!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2020, 12:00:33 PM »

Like much other about this case, there are contradictions. If the car belonged to Fraser Bell and he gave a statement, fine, but there's an empty claim that he was only here because of a shooting -d'ya get where this is going?- he'd been involved with in SA, and he was picked up and given a lift when he was hitching to a port/airport to return to SA!!! There appear to be sub stories every step of the way!!!!
And then to say:  "If Sheila didn't do it, it must be Jeremy"  Its bizarre.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2020, 12:06:07 PM »
I'd certainly question that.  Ann was suspicious, who else?
If she knew she would have I'm sure.
Absolutely not.  Once they got around to DNA testing the blood there was unknown male DNA there too wasn't there?

Rob, BALLISTIC EXPERTS have categorically said it would be IMPOSSIBLE to recreate the pattern of back spatter inside a silencer.

You’re sayin it isn’t impossible, but you’ve no knowledge of back spatter.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2020, 12:07:29 PM »
"Hidden it" so you say without any proof at all.

It was found HIDDEN.

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2020, 12:11:06 PM »
I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

Don’t bother

You weren’t on the case

You’re not a detective

You live on the other side of the planet

The case ended 35 years ago

You have no knowledge of the case; no experience; you’re just doing this as a hobby and you’re basing your imagination mainly on rumours. As if the police would take note if anything you came up with?! Don’t waste your time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2020, 12:15:57 PM »

It was found HIDDEN.
You were talking about the gun, the .22 Anschutz.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2020, 12:16:54 PM »
DNA from an unknown male not blood, DNA.  So you don't know what's the cell type was (blood or skin etc) but the DNA still came back with unknown male DNA result IIRC.

We all leave our DNA everywhere.

There must have been many, many people who handled that moderator: from the factory workers, sales assistants, Nevill’s friends when he went on shoots...doesn’t mean anything.

Jeremy wore gloves anyway, but had there been another man (there wasn’t) he’d have worn gloves too.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2020, 12:17:42 PM »

Don’t bother

You weren’t on the case

You’re not a detective

You live on the other side of the planet

The case ended 35 years ago

You have no knowledge of the case; no experience; you’re just doing this as a hobby and you’re basing your imagination mainly on rumours. As if the police would take note if anything you came up with?! Don’t waste your time.
I still could do it. 
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2020, 12:20:15 PM »
What I meant was why was the worker's car left there overnight?  Has that been established?
There is nowhere it says Jeremy planned to keep the fortune to himself.  There was that issue of the ring, Ann wanted it, but Jeremy said it was to stay with the body of June.  Now that is seriously ungreedy IMO.

Ann mentions this friendship of her's with a police person.  There are many odd details in her statements.

Have you gone through them opening them up one at a time?  Is there a better way to see these statements?

That’s what Jeremy said — he wanted June cremated with her ring — but he could have been lying. He is a proven pathological liar.

He may have kept it and sold it.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2020, 12:28:26 PM »

I can hear that you're itching to find something previously undiscovered, but I don't think there's anything sinister about the worker's car being there overnight. After a long day, if said worker had ended it being nearer home with a farm implement, he'd have used it to get back in the morning. It occurs to me that a mass murderer wouldn't leave his vehicle at the scene of crime.

It probably wasn't stated in words of one syllable what were Jeremy's intentions, but again, actions speak louder than words, and none of his actions suggest he was someone who's life was in farming (the terms of Nevill's will were that Jeremy had to be working the farm [in a way which satisfied the Trust?] before he could inherit, so, having seen the Will, such may have been the reason for him having recently 'knuckled under')

I don't believe there have been anything altruistic about Jeremy wanting June's jewellery incinerated (in fact, I believe it wasn't. I think the undertaker returned it to the family solicitor) and I'm going to throw in a really wild theory here!!!! Jeremy MAY have been superstitious. When a close supporter suggested employing a medium, Jeremy was furious -or was he scared?- MIGHT he have thought the owner's history could be discerned from holding their jewellery?

So Ann had a friend in the police force? And she put the friendship to good use? Under the circumstances, who of us wouldn't? If you picked it up, she clearly wasn't trying to hide it. She probably did voice her concerns and her friend may very well have suggested she kept a notebook with her to make sure she remembered everything. If she'd learned shorthand whilst doing her typing course, it would have been easy.

I have read her statements, but not recently.

I can’t think of any murderers deliberately leaving their car outside 🙄

Nor can I understand why Rob thinks it’s odd that Ann was suspicious of Jeremy: nearly everyone was suspicious of him.

Ann had an obligation to keep her eye on a Jeremy considering his she’d heard blatantly lie to the police. Even DS Jones heard Jeremy chuckle with Julie on the very DAY of the murders!

Rob seems to think it’s OK for him to be suspicious, despite not knowing the family; having scant knowledge of the case; and he’s not a detective. I feel he’s yearning to discover something for his own satisfaction, but it’s all a pointless waste of time. The case is CLOSED and it’s established Jeremy Bamber is the murderer.

Dredging up old, old details that have been solved 35 years ago seems such a waste of time...

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2020, 12:34:52 PM »
You were talking about the gun, the .22 Anschutz.

No, I was referring to the silencer which Jeremy tucked away in a box at the very back of the gun cupboard.

Do you think Sheila would have done that — and for what reason?

Do you think anyone else would have done that? Say, Nevill? Why would he HIDE his own silencer hwich he ALWAYS kept on his rifle?

The REASON Jeremy had to hide it was that he had killed her without it on as he realised she couldn’t have shot herself WITH it on, so HID it to make it look like she hadn’t used it at all. But as he’s slightly thick, he forgot (or just didn’t know) that back spatter would have been in the barrel — which it wasn’t. Which MEANS: Sheila was shot with silencer ATTACHED.

I’m not discussing this anymore. You either can’t or won’t understand it for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 12:30:09 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Offline APRIL

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2020, 12:46:15 PM »

I can’t think of any murderers deliberately leaving their car outside 🙄

Nor can I understand why Rob thinks it’s odd that Ann was suspicious of Jeremy: nearly everyone was suspicious of him.

Ann had an obligation to keep her eye on a Jeremy considering his she’d heard blatantly lie to the police. Even DS Jones heard Jeremy chuckle with Julie on the very DAY of the murders!

Rob seems to think it’s OK for him to be suspicious, despite not knowing the family; having scant knowledge of the case; and he’s not a detective. I feel he’s yearning to discover something for his own satisfaction, but it’s all a pointless waste of time. The case is CLOSED and it’s established Jeremy Bamber is the murderer.

Dredging up old, old details that have been solved 35 years ago seems such a waste of time...

This is the huge danger of finding oneself fascinated by an event which happened thousands of miles away, years after it happened. We could form opinions on cases which occurred in Oz, but if we didn't know the area, or anything of those involved, or how local policing worked it would be difficult to give a true assessment, but I think, out of interest, we'd all like to feel we could contribute something 'extra' which may, originally been missed.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2020, 06:21:35 PM »
No, I was referring to the silencer which Jeremy tucked away in a box at the very back of the gun cupboard.

Do you think Sheila would have done that — and for what reason?

Do you think anyone else would have done that? Say, Nevill? Why would he HIDE his own silencer hwich he ALWAYS kept on his rifle?

The REASON Jeremy had to hide it was that he had killed her without it on as he realised she couldn’t have shit herself WITH it on, so HID it to make it look like she hadn’t used it at all. But as he’s slightly thick, he forgot (or just didn’t know) that back spatter would have been in the barrel — which it wasn’t. Which MEANS: Sheila was shot with silencer ATTACHED.

I’m not discussing this anymore. You either can’t or won’t understand it for some reason.

I'll tell you something for a change - I'm not discussing the case with you anymore, because I double checked and you were discussing the gun and now you say you were discussing the silencer. I'm sick of you deliberately confusing the discussion.  Wasting my precious time. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2020, 06:22:19 PM »
*%87
I'll tell you something for a change - I'm not discussing the case with you anymore
Moderation