Author Topic: The Smith sighting revisited.  (Read 114374 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: The Smith sighting revisited.
« Reply #285 on: October 17, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
You haven't been reading my posts ... I'm hurt.

If you scroll back I'm sure all will be revealed ... I remember going into the Smith and Tanner sightings in some depth ... so you shouldn't be disappointed.

I can follow (less or more) what you are driving at but do not agree with your reasoning.
Remember 96% of people involved in fatal road accidents have been eating potatoes in the previous 24 hours  8(>((
I'll respond properly tomorrow maybe if rain stops play elsewhere.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #286 on: October 17, 2014, 10:42:52 PM »
So the experts say abduction is perfectly possible and would have taken minutes and someone on a forum says they are wrong...so?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2014, 10:46:44 PM »
So the experts say abduction is perfectly possible and would have taken minutes and someone on a forum says they are wrong...so?

They couldn't account for the window/shutters being open in their abduction hypothesis.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg58869#msg58869
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:24:53 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #288 on: October 17, 2014, 10:48:29 PM »
They couldn't account for the window/shutters being open in their abduction hypothesis.

loads of reasons why the shutters would be open..to let in some light for one

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #289 on: October 18, 2014, 07:44:22 AM »

Possible and likely are different.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2014, 10:26:53 AM »
loads of reasons why the shutters would be open..to let in some light for one

Exactly.

It is unlikely the victims of crime would be able to account for the reason the perpetrator\s had opened the window and raised the shutter.

On the other hand had they actually been “staging” a crime scene … wouldn’t they have made a better job of it … perhaps physically ‘jemmying’ the window? Or maybe just report that the patio door was slightly open on the return to the apartment and the heavy front door was also open … entry via the glass door … exit via the wooden door … simples ... and no problem about accounting for windows and shutters.

Dr Kate McCann reported the scene as she found it … it was up to the police to take it from there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »
From Dr Amaral’s documentary film … it is interesting to note just how dark it is at the corner where the encounter took place.  Jane Tanner saw the man and child three quarters of an hour earlier at an open junction not in the shadow of buildings … yet she was unable to describe his features.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2014, 10:52:26 AM »

Exactly.

It is unlikely the victims of crime would be able to account for the reason the perpetrator\s had opened the window and raised the shutter.

On the other hand had they actually been “staging” a crime scene … wouldn’t they have made a better job of it … perhaps physically ‘jemmying’ the window? Or maybe just report that the patio door was slightly open on the return to the apartment and the heavy front door was also open … entry via the glass door … exit via the wooden door … simples ... and no problem about accounting for windows and shutters.

Dr Kate McCann reported the scene as she found it … it was up to the police to take it from there.

It's a wonder they never jemmied the shutters with all the tampering going on. It makes sense to have an unlocked door at 8:30 with no evidence of a break in. After the crying episode it was left unlocked at 8:30 which is abnormal because Gerry used his key to enter on his first check and later changed it  &%+((£

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:03:37 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2014, 12:21:43 PM »

Topic: The locked door versus the unlocked rear patio door issue.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4237.0
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »
Topic: The locked door versus the unlocked rear patio door issue.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4237.0

The link you give to a statement says GM entered the apartment through the front door using a key blah de bloody dah "then left the apartment" no detail of the manner of egress ? Front door? patio door?  when did it become know it was the patio door? Just saying like and seeking clarification
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2014, 04:42:53 PM »
You haven't been reading my posts ... I'm hurt.

If you scroll back I'm sure all will be revealed ... I remember going into the Smith and Tanner sightings in some depth ... so you shouldn't be disappointed.

We have Jane Tanner walking up the road anytime between 2045 and 2115 (the only independent timing I am aware of). She sees a bloke carrying a child across his forearms which, as has been debated at length on this forum ,would not be an easy task with a 3-4 year old. The guy has longish (down to his collar) dark hair and is walking approximately east of north east.
Then we have a family seeing another guy with shorter dark carrying a child up against his body the child’s head over his left shoulder at about 2205-2215 (based on the credit card transaction) walking roughly south of south east some 250 to 300 metres to the south of the Jane Tanner sighting.
The Metropolitan Police Service says that the man Jane Tanner saw has been accounted for
(Crimewatch).

The postulation is that the Metropolitan Police Service has failed to account for the man Jane Tanner really saw because the guy who they state they have accounted for was not he.
The “real” guy crossing the road with Madeleine over his arms sees Jane, and possibly Gerald & Jeremy, thinks he will be rumbled and hides/walks about for anything between 50 minutes and 90 minutes before bumping into the Smith family and disappearing into the ether.
That seems to be a fair summary of your position from your posts would you not agree?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2014, 04:53:13 PM »
We have Jane Tanner walking up the road anytime between 2045 and 2115 (the only independent timing I am aware of). She sees a bloke carrying a child across his forearms which, as has been debated at length on this forum ,would not be an easy task with a 3-4 year old. The guy has longish (down to his collar) dark hair and is walking approximately east of north east.
Then we have a family seeing another guy with shorter dark carrying a child up against his body the child’s head over his left shoulder at about 2205-2215 (based on the credit card transaction) walking roughly south of south east some 250 to 300 metres to the south of the Jane Tanner sighting.
The Metropolitan Police Service says that the man Jane Tanner saw has been accounted for
(Crimewatch).

The postulation is that the Metropolitan Police Service has failed to account for the man Jane Tanner really saw because the guy who they state they have accounted for was not he.
The “real” guy crossing the road with Madeleine over his arms sees Jane, and possibly Gerald & Jeremy, thinks he will be rumbled and hides/walks about for anything between 50 minutes and 90 minutes before bumping into the Smith family and disappearing into the ether.
That seems to be a fair summary of your position from your posts would you not agree?

The answer should have been "No" ... it got lost in that huge space between paras, apologies
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:57:22 PM by Brietta »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2014, 06:15:47 PM »
The answer should have been "No" ... it got lost in that huge space between paras, apologies

OK

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »
Possible and likely are different.

of course they are different....abduction was unlikely but possible

Offline Brietta

« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »
OK

Actually, I wasn't shouting in reply.  Initially I had invaded your post by posting "No" within the quotation marks, I edited my post by removing it and added that outside the quote ... expecting it still to be within your quote, hence the font size.  Do you follow??
I was quite surprised when I saw it ... but wasn't going to edit again. 

Thank you for taking what looked like a tantrum with such sang froid.