Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210631 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #615 on: November 08, 2018, 04:25:58 PM »
might also be an idea to look at the Kevin Nunn case in relation to sperm etc
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #616 on: November 08, 2018, 04:28:53 PM »
If the pair of you stopped cherry picking and looked at the bigger picture you'd see you've been led on a merry dance

Not cherry picking...i wear dark clothes and love Metal. What does that make me.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #617 on: November 08, 2018, 04:29:45 PM »
There is no getting away from the fact that the evidence is weak - and other people who clearly had opportunity were not treated the same, they could not even give an answer as to what they were doing, yet this was all swept under the carpet.

The whole case is questionable!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #618 on: November 08, 2018, 04:30:12 PM »
Not cherry picking...i wear dark clothes and love Metal. What does that make me.

A suspect?

jixy

« Reply #619 on: November 08, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »
There is no getting away from the fact that the evidence is weak - and other people who clearly had opportunity were not treated the same, they could not even give an answer as to what they were doing, yet this was all swept under the carpet.

The whole case is questionable!

It is very questionable... whatever the outcome the actions regarding this case are very wrong!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #620 on: November 08, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »

It is very questionable... whatever the outcome the actions regarding this case are very wrong!

Stephanie thinks we are trying to convince her of his innocence but it is her trying to convince us of his guilt. I will not be moved by her links, I have read them all before - they take nothing away from the fact that other people were not treated with the same contempt as Luke or that they had questions to answer but refused!

jixy

« Reply #621 on: November 08, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »
That has been behind each of posts today.  The errors in the case are huge and it should never have happened. Its not just down to one person messing up either

Offline John

« Reply #622 on: November 08, 2018, 04:37:46 PM »
Some readers might not know this but another prisoner in HMP Edinburgh confessed to his cell mate that he did it.  I met this guy and believe you me that even though he had learning difficulties, he was extremely worldly and was very capable of just about any mischief.  What was interesting is that some of the information he had was never in the public domain.  I let Donald Findlay know about it and the police supposedly interviewed him in Saughton while Mitchell was awaiting trial but nothing came of it as far as I am aware.

I also informed Corinne Mitchell directly about the claim several years ago and more recently Mitchell's new lawyers in Glasgow.  It just struck me at the time that this guy was cycling round all the bridle paths in the Dalkeith area with a rape kit so he was well placed as a suspect. He had form for such attacks and was convicted of the one below.

Notice how there is no mention of a bicycle in any press reports?

I have copied the article below as they tend to disappear over time.

25th November 2004
Life sentence for rape kit sex attacker

A SEX attacker who carried a ''rape kit'' was jailed for life yesterday for hitting a woman on the head with a shovel and indecently assaulting her.

The High Court in Edinburgh heard that Allan Roberts, 42, had attended an offenders' scheme for stalking another woman. He completed the programme before his sex assault on a woman in Musselburgh, East Lothian, in May this year.

He told a psychologist he had violent fantasies about sex attacks on women and admitted walking around Haddington, East Lothian, with a ''rape kit'' - a mask, pillowcase and ties - hunting for a victim.

Lord Reed ruled that Roberts, of Davidson Place, Haddington, must serve at least two and a half years before he could apply for release on licence. He has also been put on the sex offenders' register.

www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/life-sentence-for-rape-kit-sex-attacker-1.69800
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 04:49:49 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #623 on: November 08, 2018, 04:40:23 PM »
Some readers might not know this but another prisoner in HMP Edinburgh confessed to his cell mate that he did it.  I met this guy and believe you me he was capable of anything.  What was interesting is that some of the information he had was never in the public domain.  I let Donald Findlay know about it and the police interviewed him in Saughton while Mitchell was awaiting trial but nothing came of it as far as I am aware.

I also informed Corinne directly about the claim several years ago and more recently Mitchell's new lawyers about two years ago.  It just struck me at the time that this guy was cycling round all the bridle paths in the Dalkeith area with a rape kit so he was well placed as a suspect. He had form for such attacks and was convicted of the one below.

Notice how there is no mention of a bicycle in any press reports?

www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/life-sentence-for-rape-kit-sex-attacker-1.69800

Very interesting John.

jixy

« Reply #624 on: November 08, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »

jixy

« Reply #625 on: November 08, 2018, 04:43:33 PM »
might also be an idea to look at the Kevin Nunn case in relation to sperm etc

Are you still in touch with his family Stephanie?

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #627 on: November 08, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »

@)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #628 on: November 08, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »

What are the odds on she now thinks he is guilty?

jixy

« Reply #629 on: November 08, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »
What are the odds on she now thinks he is guilty?

previous makes me think you could well be right