Author Topic: Who is Adam over on the JB Forum....he is awfully good  (Read 9514 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Who is Adam over on the JB Forum....he is awfully good
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »
Don’t believe everything Adam says. I have just looked at the Blue Forum and he has stated Carol An Lee interviewed Bamber. What utter rubbish. CAL and I used to email each other regularly and the prison refused to let her visit him as she is a journalist. Jeremy wanted her to visit to discuss the writing of her book. She wasn’t even allowed on his phone list. People make claims which are totally false. At least on here we do our homework first!
Depends what you mean by "interviewed" - according to CAL she wrote to him (and he back) from early 2012 to December 2014 when he stopped communication altogether.  So I don't think every letter concerned what the weather was like, or how many hybristophiliacs were on his mailing list. More likely to be relevant penetrating questions as one would expect from a journalist/non-fiction author.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »
Depends what you mean by "interviewed" - according to CAL she wrote to him (and he back) from early 2012 to December 2014 when he stopped communication altogether.  So I don't think every letter concerned what the weather was like, or how many hybristophiliacs were on his mailing list. More likely to be relevant penetrating questions as one would expect from a journalist/non-fiction author.

Have to admit, I had  to look that word up but it'a gudun!  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 06:46:28 PM »
Have to admit, I had  to look that word up but it'a gudun!  @)(++(* @)(++(*

There's certainly a potential 8(0(*  Not certain about the others, but likely some are @)(++(*