Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75589 times)

Online misty

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2017, 07:35:30 PM »
I would not be rash enough to lay my purse on anything The Peelers said publicly during an active investigation.

As none of the Tapas 9 will be contributing to the documentary & the police obviously won't provide any fresh information for them, I'll keep my wager on the PJ & Met not misleading us in any way. There is nothing else to consider.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »
Yet for all their bluster,SY can't come up with a credible alternative.
I wonder if flix will cover them.

If one is rash enough to believe statements made for public consumption specifically Mr Rowley's remark about relying on information garnered by the original investigation, then OG is largely window dressing.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Online misty

« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2017, 07:39:20 PM »
If one is rash enough to believe statements made for public comsumption specifically Mr Rowley's remark about relying on information garnered by the original investigation, then OG is largely window dressing.

Have you considered that information uncovered by the Met meant that the group did not need to be questioned again?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
As none of the Tapas 9 will be contributing to the documentary & the police obviously won't provide any fresh information for them, I'll keep my wager on the PJ & Met not misleading us in any way. There is nothing else to consider.

OK the winner buys the drinks  8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »
Have you considered that information uncovered by the Met meant that the group did not need to be questioned again?

As a matter of normal police practice, the parents and associates, should have been formally questioned.

After all, Murat was.

Offline John

« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2017, 07:44:27 PM »
I would not be rash enough to lay my purse on anything The Peelers said publicly during an active investigation.

Absolutely right Alice, the cops never give anything up voluntarily.  When they do release information into the public domain there is usually an ulterior motive behind it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online misty

« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »
As a matter of normal police practice, the parents and associates, should have been formally questioned.

After all, Murat was.

They had all spoken to Dave Edgar, probably in far greater depth & with better understanding than with the PJ. SY were given the files.
Murat will no doubt make an appearance in the Netflix documentary. Maybe he will even bring himself to mention Madeleine by name or express regret she is still missing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2017, 07:47:47 PM »
They haven't solved the case.

Likewise, we also know SY never formally interviewed the McCann's, yet others were, under the watch of the Portuguese.

Failing to formally interview the McCann's and their companions was a fundamental error.

Now can you provide other examples OF OTHER CASES OF MISSING CHILDREN where UK Police did not formally interview the parents, friends or members of the family ?

The McCann's already have been extensively interviewed a Nd it's obvious they would have been interviewed as witnesses nothing by SY imo
If you are going to criticise SY then you need to explain why the Portuguese have not reinterviewed

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »

No, because both Rowley and Foy said the evidence from the first investigation is what they used.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »

After all, Murat was.

I agree, there was a criminal conspiracy after the fact, this must be investigated.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2017, 07:52:35 PM »
They had all spoken to Dave Edgar, probably in far greater depth & with better understanding than with the PJ. SY were given the files.
Murat will no doubt make an appearance in the Netflix documentary. Maybe he will even bring himself to mention Madeleine by name or express regret she is still missing.

Of what value is Edgar ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2017, 07:57:13 PM »
I agree, there was a criminal conspiracy after the fact, this must be investigated.
Is that the same as their pact of silence?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online misty

« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2017, 07:59:44 PM »
Of what value is Edgar ?

Infinitely more valuable than Colin Sutton, who never spoke to the Tapas 9 or saw any of the official files.

stephen25000

« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2017, 08:17:15 PM »
Infinitely more valuable than Colin Sutton, who never spoke to the Tapas 9 or saw any of the official files.

Really ?

Edgar worked for the McCann's.

I know whom I would trust of the two.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2017, 08:52:18 PM »

Criminal conspiracy?.... By the McCann's?

The McCanns will have been questioned as witnesses.....if any anomalies had arisen they could have been cautioned

Can anyone give a reason why the Portuguese did not question the McCanns