Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 76331 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
Is that supposed to be a quote from Netflix? 

does it have quotation marks?

I'm curious as well, Rob.

Me too.

Aren't we all.

These posts should be removed as they are off Topic!   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:45:04 PM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2017, 09:11:04 PM »

Reported!

there are no quotation marks around  MY OPINION therefore there is no cite  It is obvious to non supporters that NETFLIX is a heading, to show  a   return to the  thread!

Let it rest MTI; just snigger up your sleeve at the idea of three people owning up to being curious.
That's what comes having a society that can only communicate in 144 characters..... @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:22:30 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2017, 11:41:06 PM »
Let it rest MTI; just snigger up your sleeve at the idea of three people owning up to being curious.
That's what comes having a society that can only communicate in 144 characters..... @)(++(*

What's wrong with being curious about a statement followed by Netflix (which is already the topic of the thread), then by "snip".

It sounded to me as if it could have been a quote... hence the curiosity.

Offline John

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2017, 11:47:52 PM »
PDC said they were not suspects ...period

Maybe if the police actually investigated the right crime instead of pussyfooting around.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2017, 11:53:21 PM »
Maybe if the police actually investigated the right crime instead of pussyfooting around.

Sometimes people cover their tracks in such a complex way it can take the police a very long time to unravel.

Offline Carana

« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »

The "right crime" being...?

Offline John

« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2017, 11:58:37 PM »
Oooo-er, more than one crime perpetrated?

Can you enlighten us please, John?   TY

It is well documented what went on with the Spanish private detectives Método 3 in the months after the parents were made arguidos.  Question remains however, who was giving them their orders?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:05:48 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2017, 12:05:20 AM »
It is well documented what went on in the months after the parents were made arguidos

The parents were made arguidos because the lead detective misunderstood the evidence...I will add imo...so the post is not removed...that's about it

Offline sadie

« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2017, 12:06:03 AM »
It is well documented what went on in the months after the parents were made arguidos
I am still not aware of any FACTS that point to the parents and friends being implicated in anything remotely resembling a crime, John

Could you provide some of the documents please that show this

TY

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2017, 12:06:56 AM »
It is well documented what went on with the Spanish private detectives Método 3 in the months after the parents were made arguidos.  Question remains however, who was giving them their orders?

Documented where...on the morais website...that does not make it fact...imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2017, 12:08:18 AM »
I am still not aware of any FACTS that point to the parents and friends being implicated in anything remotely resembling a crime, John

TY

Absolutely true Sadie

Offline John

« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2017, 12:09:23 AM »
The parents were made arguidos because the lead detective misunderstood the evidence...I will add imo...so the post is not removed...that's about it

I believe it has already been pointed out that it is not a police function to designate anyone as an arguido.

Offline John

« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »

TY

We know that a crime was committed, the only question is who was(were) the instigator(s)?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:14:59 AM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2017, 12:13:57 AM »
The archiving report states that all the evidence supplied to make the parents arguidos was all found to amount to nothing...let's not get away from the facts

Along with the most recent statements from both SY and the PJ this shows that the McCanns are not considered to be involved in the disappearance of their daughter..imo

Offline John

« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »
The archiving report states that all the evidence supplied to make the parents arguidos was all found to amount to nothing...let's not get away from the facts

Along with the most recent statements from both SY and the PJ this shows that the McCanns are not considered to be involved in the disappearance of their daughter..imo

The archiving report was inconclusive due to a lack of evidence.  I think we can take any scrap SY throws at us with a very big pinch of salt.