Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75556 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2017, 12:20:51 AM »
The archiving report was inconclusive due to a lack of evidence.  I think we can take anything SY throws at us with a very big pinch of salt.

The archiving report was very conclusive on the evidence that was used to invoke the arguido status...it was also dismissive of woke and wandered...which leaves abduction as the most likely

Offline sadie

« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2017, 12:26:09 AM »
We know that a crime was committed, the only question is who was(were) the instigator(s)?
Ah!

A Crime = one crime.  I am happy with that, rather than multiple crimes stated earlier.

but who was the perp?   That is the question.

Offline John

« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:21 AM »
The archiving report was very conclusive on the evidence that was used to invoke the arguido status...it was also dismissive of woke and wandered...which leaves abduction as the most likely

An abduction based on no evidence?   @)(++(*

That must be a first for any police force.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2017, 12:39:44 AM »
Ah!

A Crime = one crime.  I am happy with that, rather than multiple crimes stated earlier.

but who was the perp?   That is the question.

I would include conspiracy, interference with a police investigation and attempting to pervert the course of justice for starters.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2017, 08:13:22 AM »
I would include conspiracy, interference with a police investigation and attempting to pervert the course of justice for starters.

Just your opinion John...imo none of these crimes have taken place

Offline barrier

« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2017, 08:39:41 AM »
The archiving report states that all the evidence supplied to make the parents arguidos was all found to amount to nothing...let's not get away from the facts

Along with the most recent statements from both SY and the PJ this shows that the McCanns are not considered to be involved in the disappearance of their daughter..imo

Yet a court which decides on the evidence gathered by such authorities concluded that the McCann's hadn't, yes hadn't been cleared of any involvement, go figure.
If memory serves the SC also had this to say,""The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn’t managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2017, 08:41:00 AM »
Yet a court which decides on the evidence gathered by such authorities concluded that the McCann's hadn't, yes hadn't been cleared of any involvement, go figure.
If memory serves the SC also had this to say,""The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn’t managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.

how can they be cleared when they have not been accused of anything...the archiving report said there wasnt any evidence against the  mccanns
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:45:25 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2017, 08:47:19 AM »
how can they be cleared when they have not been accused of anything

I didn't write the ruling,the supreme court did,far higher an authority than you or I.It was well documented at the time.

"'It should not be said that the appellants were cleared via the ruling announcing the archiving of the criminal case.
'In truth, that ruling was not made in virtue of Portugal's Public Prosecution Service having acquired the conviction that the appellants hadn't committed a crime.
'The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn't managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.
'There is therefore a significant, and not merely a semantic difference, between the legally admissible foundations of the archive ruling.
'It doesn't therefore seem acceptable that the ruling, based on the insufficiency of evidence, should be equated to proof of innocence.'"

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2017, 08:47:45 AM »
I suggest posters, if they need clarification of the situation, read the Archiving Report and the Supreme Court Judgement.

stephen25000

« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2017, 08:48:47 AM »
I didn't write the ruling,the supreme court did,far higher an authority than you or I.It was well documented at the time.

"'It should not be said that the appellants were cleared via the ruling announcing the archiving of the criminal case.
'In truth, that ruling was not made in virtue of Portugal's Public Prosecution Service having acquired the conviction that the appellants hadn't committed a crime.
'The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn't managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.
'There is therefore a significant, and not merely a semantic difference, between the legally admissible foundations of the archive ruling.
'It doesn't therefore seem acceptable that the ruling, based on the insufficiency of evidence, should be equated to proof of innocence.'"

Thank you for that Barrier, we overlapped. 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2017, 08:52:18 AM »
I suggest posters, if they need clarification of the situation, read the Archiving Report and the Supreme Court Judgement.

the archiving report was clear....no evidence of any crime by the mccanns.. i think that is very clear

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2017, 08:53:47 AM »

no court deals with proof of innocence so this is a very odd statement

Offline barrier

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2017, 08:54:57 AM »
the archiving report was clear....no evidence of any crime by the mccanns.. i think that is very clear

"Insufficiency" does not equate to no evidence does it?

stephen25000

« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2017, 08:55:39 AM »
It has not been determined, if there was a crime.

The judgement should be read and understood in it's entirety, rather than nit-picking sections to favour one view.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »
"Insufficiency" does not equate to no evidence does it?

The archiving report says no evidence