Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 75532 times)

Offline John

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I did point out the Correia connection to Summers when he was writing his tome but I’m afraid he wasn’t much interested in balance.
Ah, now we know why you’re so bitter.  Ignored by “Summers & Wife”.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

???

Have you heard of the standard consent agreement that those taking part in a docu areasked to sign

Offline barrier

The Netflix production is due to start on Friday 15th March.

Beware the ides of March. (&^&
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

Have you heard of the standard consent agreement that those taking part in a docu areasked to sign

All very normal practise in the movie industry.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

All very normal practise in the movie industry.

In the documentary industry.... And that's a reason why the mccanns would not take part

Offline faithlilly

In the documentary industry.... And that's a reason why the mccanns would not take part

Netflix is no Emma Loach.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Netflix is no Emma Loach.
precisely...if you take part in a docu you have to be sure the editors wont misrepresent you...glad you understand

Offline Venturi Swirl

Very interesting that none of the tapas 9 agreed to cooperate with the Netflix production.  One would have thought that the parents and friends of a child missing for nearly twelve years would take full advantage of every single opportunity to promote the case?
"We would have welcomed the opportunity of working with the McCanns directly but they informed us they couldn't and wouldn't consider taking part while a police investigation is into their daughter's abduction is ongoing."

Which part of that are you struggling with?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

"We would have welcomed the opportunity of working with the McCanns directly but they informed us they couldn't and wouldn't consider taking part while a police investigation is into their daughter's abduction is ongoing."

Which part of that are you struggling with?

That's their 'get out of jail' card.  As I already said, they need to control everything and Netflix wouldn't allow that. All those pesky little questions which Kate McCann refused to answer asked again on camera...oh dear...how embarrassing!    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:37:51 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

That's their 'get out of jail' card.  As I already said, they need to control everything and Netflix wouldn't allow that. All those pesky little questions which Kate McCann refused to answer asked again on camera...oh dear...how embarrassing!    @)(++(*

That's your opinion... But it doesn't make it true ..I think your post is absolute rubbish... That's my opinion

Offline Brietta

www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=186aae0f-6039-4a7e-8da3-ca1f9b024f9f

borat protected by standard agreement

In effect it would seem that you are signing away all your legal riights https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=186aae0f-6039-4a7e-8da3-ca1f9b024f9f allowing the producers to do very much what they like when they feel like it without any come back.

I would never sign such a document.

Perhaps this gives an explanation as to why a series? was reduced to one or two episodes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

In effect it would seem that you are signing away all your legal riights https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=186aae0f-6039-4a7e-8da3-ca1f9b024f9f allowing the producers to do very much what they like when they feel like it without any come back.

I would never sign such a document.

Perhaps this gives an explanation as to why a series? was reduced to one or two episodes.

That's is exactly what you have to do.... And that's why I would never take part in another documentary... Pat Brown was caught out in Australia... And she is supposed to be a TV veteran
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:59:08 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

Which of those questions do you think Kate would struggle to answer if posed by a Netflix interrogator?

Offline Brietta

I think it is absolutely priceless anyway.  Kate and Gerry McCann are are regularly excoriated in some quarters for their use of publicity and exposure in the press (celebs ????) to promote Madeleine at a time when the regular police forces were ignoring her and doing nothing to find her.

Now they are being castigated for not appearing in the media when there is a full blown police investigation into Madeleine's case in progress.

They just cannot win whatever they do ... you really could not make it up ... and it looks as if they are astute enough (unlike Ms Brown) to ensure that by clever editing the footage Netflix won't be able to manipulate them or make it up either.  How frustrating for them 😜
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....