Author Topic: Exposed. The Kinnock's £10 million gravy train thanks to the EU.  (Read 6418 times)

Offline John

Stephen Kinnock MP stood up in Parliament and suggested the UK government should continue to send £350 million to the EU each and every week.  No doubt he was concerned that his parents EU pension fund estimated at some £10 million continue to be paid after Brexit.

Kinnock’s £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ACCOUNTS

When an Austrian Member of Parliament filmed EU MPs rolling up to the Parliament building in limos, engines running, nipping in and signing the attendance register and then leaving within minutes having claimed £175 for a day’s expenses, he reported it to OLAF which is the EU’s agency for fighting fraud and corruption…  Trouble is, OLAF is headed by Neil Kinnock – and one of the EU MPs filmed claiming fraudulent expenses was Glenys Kinnock – instead of being busted behind bars, they were given Life Peerages and sit on a family fortune of – allegedly – £10 MILLION – and most of that is tax payers’ money!

The KINNOCKS SECRET FORTUNE: Campaigners from Open Europe, which argues for greater transparency, calculated the Kinnock’s multi-million-pound earnings from EU allowances, wages and pension entitlements over a 15-year period. Their salaries and perks included: A total of £775,000 in wages for Mrs Kinnock and £1.85m for her husband, adding up to £2,625,000; Allowances for Mrs Kinnock’s staff and office costs of £2.9m; A £64,564 “entertainment allowance” for Lord Kinnock; A total of five publicly-funded pensions, worth £4.4m, allowing them to retire on £183,000 a year; A housing allowance that allowed them both to claim accommodation costs even though, as a married couple, they lived in the same house in the Belgian capital between 1995 and 2004.

http://christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accounts/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

Re: Exposed. The Kinnock's £10 million gravy train thanks to the EU.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »
Stephen Kinnock MP stood up in Parliament and suggested the UK government should continue to send £350 million to the EU each and every week.  No doubt he was concerned that his parents EU pension fund estimated at some £10 million continue to be paid after Brexit.

When an Austrian Member of Parliament filmed EU MPs rolling up to the Parliament building in limos, engines running, nipping in and signing the attendance register and then leaving within minutes having claimed £175 for a day’s expenses, he reported it to OLAF which is the EU’s agency for fighting fraud and corruption…  Trouble is, OLAF is headed by Neil Kinnock – and one of the EU MPs filmed claiming fraudulent expenses was Glenys Kinnock – instead of being busted behind bars, they were given Life Peerages and sit on a family fortune of – allegedly – £10 MILLION – and most of that is tax payers’ money!

The KINNOCKS SECRET FORTUNE: Campaigners from Open Europe, which argues for greater transparency, calculated the Kinnock’s multi-million-pound earnings from EU allowances, wages and pension entitlements over a 15-year period. Their salaries and perks included: A total of £775,000 in wages for Mrs Kinnock and £1.85m for her husband, adding up to £2,625,000; Allowances for Mrs Kinnock’s staff and office costs of £2.9m; A £64,564 “entertainment allowance” for Lord Kinnock; A total of five publicly-funded pensions, worth £4.4m, allowing them to retire on £183,000 a year; A housing allowance that allowed them both to claim accommodation costs even though, as a married couple, they lived in the same house in the Belgian capital between 1995 and 2004.

http://christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accounts/

Why single out Kinnock ?

How big is Farage's pension from the gravy train ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 06:53:21 PM »
Why single out Kinnock ?

How big is Farage's pension from the gravy train ?

Farage gets paid as an MEP.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 07:04:57 PM »
Farage gets paid as an MEP.

So £2,000,000 which is still increasing, plus pension. So he is screwing the tax payer as well.

....and that could well be an understimation.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 09:11:16 PM »
So £2,000,000 which is still increasing, plus pension. So he is screwing the tax payer as well.

....and that could well be an understimation.

Exactly why this abomination must go.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 09:18:39 PM »
Exactly why this abomination must go.

I agree, Farage is an abomination, and he must go.

On a one way trip to Sol VII.😇

Offline Carana

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:38:27 PM »

I thought we'd debunked the £350m / per week myth on the Boris bus ages ago... I'd worked it out to be £175m, IIRC.

stephen25000

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 07:18:42 PM »
I thought we'd debunked the £350m / per week myth on the Boris bus ages ago... I'd worked it out to be £175m, IIRC.

It has Carana, but some believe otherwise, regardless of the facts.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 07:58:21 PM »

Apparently the net contribution is ca £120MM per week.
Or as some wag put it, the equivalent of the whole population donating the cost of half a Mars Bar every day.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »
Apparently the net contribution is ca £120MM per week.
Or as some wag put it, the equivalent of the whole population donating the cost of half a Mars Bar every day.

I'm just going by memory, but I think I'd worked it out to be around £175m (I stand to be corrected). However, even that amount doesn't account for non-tangible benefits, which by definition are hard to quantify.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 11:19:14 PM »
I'm just going by memory, but I think I'd worked it out to be around £175m (I stand to be corrected). However, even that amount doesn't account for non-tangible benefits, which by definition are hard to quantify.

I think it all depends on who you want to believe!! It ain't £350MM or owt like that's for sure.
https://infacts.org/uk-doesnt-send-eu-350m-a-week-or-55m-a-day/
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey