Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64143 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2021, 11:02:05 PM »

Mitchell is as guilty as sin and the evidence proves it.

It does - I agree

Sandra slipped up when she posted this

From police interview heard at trial, luke said
She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.

reproduced by WakeyWakey here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg458404.html#msg458404

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:04:14 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2021, 11:05:28 PM »
I don't think we should be promoting any of Sandra Leans fantasies Nicholas!

No we shouldn’t - helpful though for study purposes  8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2021, 05:14:42 PM »
Re the alleged confession - could it have come from one of these 2 PI’s?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:19:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2021, 05:54:41 PM »

Corrine Mitchell refers to her son as normal but so did Cindy Watts about her son https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMFQzyAAu8

‘Analysing Chris Watts and Cindy Watts on the phone’

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD5P7xVS0rU

I don’t think Corrine Mitchell mentioned the bottles of urine found in Luke’s bedroom during the James English podcast - though found her comments on JF & the ‘condom’ interesting

Corrine Mitchell on JF:
He must have been the kind of person who got off on seeing a dead body - he must have seen her where he was - he must of. But why use a condom for masturbating

Wonder what Luke made of the hedgehog story told by Corrine?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 06:28:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2021, 07:09:45 PM »
Also according to Corrine Mitchell - to James English

‘I mean a lot of her injuries were done after death. So it’s been somebody who really didn’t give a shit about being caught’

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2021, 01:04:56 AM »
Just listened to the podcast - James English didn't seem to push Corinne at all as to *who* confessed?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2021, 07:20:12 AM »
So boring listening to Sandra Lean waffling on about the same old crap. You would think she had learned her lesson from the numerous cases she already publicly supported where the guilty later confessed. What an idiot!

Mitchell is as guilty as sin and the evidence proves it.

I don't think we should be promoting any of Sandra Leans fantasies Nicholas!
Mitchell may be guilty but the evidence against him is very thin imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2021, 07:53:32 AM »
I also find it interesting how Sandra Lean is suggesting the following here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452099.html#msg452099

I was thinking about the claimed 20 pieces of solid evidence against Luke (that's been deleted now) - what's always interested me are the number of pieces of "evidence" that applied equally, and in some cases, moreso, to others than they did to Luke - so, drug use, connection with knives, "dark" interests, etc, etc. There are at least 5 others to whom all of these apply. Of those five, we can add serious mental health conditions (which didn't apply to Luke), previous attacks on women[/b] (which didn't apply to Luke), attacks with bladed intruments (which didn't apply to Luke), long histories of violence and/or involvement with the police (which didn't apply to Luke)[/color]
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452099.html#msg452099

Dark interests” would suggest to me she has finally conceded Luke Mitchell’s interests in satanism aren’t/weren’t normal per se.

Left largely to his own devices he became defiant, violent and brooding with an unhealthy fascination with knives, the occult and drugs. He was first brought to the attention of the mental health profession aged just 11, following a fight at King’s Park Primary in Dalkeith. Although the incident was just a minor skirmish with another pupil, Mitchell’s attitude was sufficiently troublesome to warrant a referral to a school psychiatrist. However, there appears to have been little further action taken by the education authorities or his parents to curb his behaviour.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/natural-born-killer-1-1401861

Jodi Jones killer Luke Mitchell demands right to study Satanic textbooks in prison due to his 'religious beliefs'

JODI Jones’s killer Luke Mitchell has demanded the right to be given Satanic textbooks in jail because of his “religious beliefs”.

Mitchell wants six books including The Devil’s Notebook and Satan Speaks, claiming it’s his human right to have access to the occult materials.

Mitchell, 25, also wants a copy of The Satanic Bible, which calls for followers to create a lawless world where there is no right or wrong and where human sacrifice and murder is not only tolerated but encouraged.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchell-3407242

Something else I forgot to mention was that Sandra Lean had a falling out with Mrs Mitchell some time ago and Lean ceased to have any involvement with the case.

Was a factor for the alleged ‘falling out’ anything to do with Luke Mitchell ‘demanding’ ‘the right to be given Satanic textbooks in jail because of his “religious beliefs” I wonder?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 08:03:15 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2021, 08:04:30 AM »
Mitchell may be guilty but the evidence against him is very thin imo.

The evidence was thin in the Simon Hall case - as it can be in cases like this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2021, 08:07:15 AM »
Just listened to the podcast - James English didn't seem to push Corinne at all as to *who* confessed?

Don’t you find that odd? Someone’s allegedly confessed but James English didn’t want ALL the details?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2021, 08:11:07 AM »
It does - I agree

Sandra slipped up when she posted this

From police interview heard at trial, luke said
She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.

reproduced by WakeyWakey here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg458404.html#msg458404

How did Luke Mitchell know Jodi had borrowed her sisters clothes on the night of the murder and when did he see her in ‘the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night’ ?

If the ‘cords,jeans’ were used to tie her arms up behind her back - how did he see them when he found her?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2021, 08:26:16 AM »
How did Luke Mitchell know Jodi had borrowed her sisters clothes on the night of the murder and when did he see her in ‘the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night’ ?

If the ‘cords,jeans’ were used to tie her arms up behind her back - how did he see them when he found her?
Which police interview did this come from?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2021, 08:26:44 AM »
Don’t you find that odd? Someone’s allegedly confessed but James English didn’t want ALL the details?
Edited out for legal reasons?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2021, 08:28:32 AM »
Also according to Corrine Mitchell - to James English

‘I mean a lot of her injuries were done after death. So it’s been somebody who really didn’t give a shit about being caught’

Like someone ‘who really didn't give a sh*t about’ being filmed by the media on the day of Jodi Jones funeral?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:22:42 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2021, 08:32:22 AM »
Edited out for legal reasons?

Unlikely - ‘Anything Goes’ isn’t that the whole idea of James English’s podcasts?