Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64142 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2021, 08:36:24 AM »
There was a reason why Luke Mitchell didn’t give evidence in his murder trial and I do not think it was because Donald Findlay QC ‘didn’t allow him to’
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2021, 08:38:55 AM »
Why didn’t the channel 5 documentary explore the enmeshed relationship Corrine Mitchell and Luke appear to have?

Boys can become enmeshed with either or both parents, but more typically become enmeshed with their mother. A boy who has played the role of surrogate companion to his mother feels engulfed, enmeshed, smothered, and intruded upon. His wants and needs have merged with hers and the boy's identity is lost.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 08:41:38 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2021, 08:55:02 AM »
In Part 2, Sandra Lean is see driving into the park and trying to make the point that Luke would have had to walk past numerous houses after the murder.  WRONG!  BULLSHIT ALERT!   There is a shortcut from the end of the lane, across the main road, across the river and up the back of the houses to the Mitchell home.  Sandra Lean must think were bloody stupid.

You’d have thought John Sallens and Michael Neill would have explored this - why didn’t they?

Why wasn’t a reconstruction done showing that it was possible for Luke Mitchell to have washed his hands and face - for example - in a nearby stream/river before heading home and changing his clothes and going back out to get dirt under his nails?

And why did the documentary keep referring to the murder as a ‘bloodbath’? Didn’t the forensics say there were only droplets of blood found?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2021, 09:01:49 AM »
Twitter comments ⬇️

You are a complete arse if you believe that the Luke Mitchell documentary makes him innocent, you can’t splutter “Luke Mitchell is innocent” if you have only watched a one sided ‘documentary’ , look into the case and research it. #lukemitchell #murderinasmalltown

‘Also completely disturbed by the ‘criminologist’ Sandra Lean and her lack of sensitivity during her interview segments. Smiling away like a Cheshire Cat.

‘Carried out an investigation by speaking to his own ma and her mate Sandra that is not an investigation I’m afraid from these two cowboys
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:04:21 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Admin

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2021, 09:18:49 AM »
You’d have thought John Sallens and Michael Neill would have explored this - why didn’t they?

Why wasn’t a reconstruction done showing that it was possible for Luke Mitchell to have washed his hands and face - for example - in a nearby stream/river before heading home and changing his clothes and going back out to get dirt under his nails?

And why did the documentary keep referring to the murder as a ‘bloodbath’? Didn’t the forensics say there were only droplets of blood found?

Excellent questions but I fear the defence won't want to answer them.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2021, 09:22:27 AM »
I have to agree the programme was very one-sided.  Is there a more balanced programme or book about the case?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2021, 09:26:58 AM »

Sandra Lean misleading again with the words and actions of ‘hacking off’ their hair the day after the murder  *&^^&

What’s unusual about a boy (or girl) cutting their thick curly hair shorter during the summer months - I view this as nothing more than a coincidence

Don’t most households have a pair of clippers in their bathrooms?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:37:21 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2021, 09:27:49 AM »

Of course they won’t because it doesn’t suit their one sided narrative and apparent agenda

You’d have thought after the Adrian Prout, Billy Middleton and Simon Hall fiascos Sandra Lean would have learned lessons

And what happened to her Matthew Hamlen podcasts - did Hamlen finally confess?

Seems the above link is no longer working now either but the link https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/justice-in/episode-1-zKr4msUAvpg/amp/?__twitter_impression=true reads:

Dr Sandra Lean presents Episode 1 of a 6 part series on Matthew’s case,  examining the horrific murder of an old lady, the relentless pursuit, not once, but twice, of a man who insists he is completely innocent, a police investigation spanning 8 years and two trials reportedly costing together over £7 million, that leave many, many unanswered questions
”Horrifyingly, the meticulous grandmother, who’d stayed glamorous into her sunset years, had her trousers around her knees.
Her underpants had also partially been pulled down.”

(Real People 4 Oct 2018 - Murder Map)

Matthew Hamlen said he could not be sure if he had sex with Georgina Edmonds
https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/14265690.matthew-hamlen-said-he-could-not-be-sure-if-he-had-sex-with-georgina-edmonds/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:42:10 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2021, 11:09:50 AM »
Will leave this here ⬇️

One asks was the two parter  put out solely with the view of trying to convince of his innocence rather  than a impartial view? if its the former then casual observers might be convinced.

Of course it was

I think it’s totally and utterly appalling - especially after Sandra Leans involvement in the Simon Hall case

A lot of people are now accusing Jodi’s brother of murder  *&^^&

And Sandra lean knows this is what people do when they don’t hear all the facts - and no one can say the documentary presented all of the facts

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2021, 11:27:53 AM »
Don’t you find that odd? Someone’s allegedly confessed but James English didn’t want ALL the details?

Yes, I do, that's why I highlighted it

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2021, 11:31:53 AM »
Yes, I do, that's why I highlighted it

What about this ⬇️ a comment someone has made on twitter

’I have to say for Jodi Jones’ family having to relive their daughters murder after that documentary must be so upsetting but if I was her mum I would 100% want the killer to be brought to justice, even if that meant re opening the case. #murderinasmalltown #LukeMitchell #corrupt

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2021, 11:34:01 AM »

’I have to say for Jodi Jones’ family having to relive their daughters murder after that documentary must be so upsetting but if I was her mum I would 100% want the killer to be brought to justice, even if that meant re opening the case. #murderinasmalltown #LukeMitchell #corrupt

The family of Jodi Jones would have had access to the same case papers as Sandra Lean

If they thought someone else murdered their daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, loved one - don’t you think they too would have had questions ?

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2021, 11:37:03 AM »

Yeh it's a daft comment but victims families often think the convicted person is guilty even after other evidence comes out. Eg. the WM3, Adnan Syed, Sion Jenkins possibly?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »
Yeh it's a daft comment but victims families often think the convicted person is guilty even after other evidence comes out. Eg. the WM3, Adnan Syed, Sion Jenkins possibly?

The WM3 pleaded guilty to the murders - of Steve Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers - in a plea deal

Sion Jenkins has yet to prove his innocence

Adman Syed is incarcerated

All of the above 👆🏽are guilty from my viewpoint
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:43:32 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2021, 11:40:51 AM »

‘Daft’ or disrespectful ?