Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64139 times)

jixy

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2021, 11:46:04 AM »
It does - I agree

Sandra slipped up when she posted this

From police interview heard at trial, luke said
She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.

reproduced by WakeyWakey here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg458404.html#msg458404

Jodi was wearing the same trousers to school that day

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2021, 11:46:37 AM »
You’d have thought John Sallens and Michael Neill would have explored this - why didn’t they?

Have John Sallens and Michael Neill along with all those questioning Luke Mitchell’s guilt fallen for the fallacies of credibility ? Certainly appears this way to me
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2021, 11:48:25 AM »
Jodi was wearing the same trousers to school that day

Luke Mitchell said Night

It does - I agree

Sandra slipped up when she posted this

From police interview heard at trial, luke said
She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.

reproduced by WakeyWakey here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg458404.html#msg458404

Aren’t we meant to believe he didn’t see her that night?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2021, 11:50:30 AM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2021, 11:50:38 AM »
Luke Mitchell stated in one of his police statements re what Jodi was wearing,

She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.”

How would Luke know what Jodi was wearing that night unless he’d seen her?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:07:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2021, 11:53:17 AM »
The WM3 pleaded guilty to the murders - of Steve Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers - in a plea deal

The WM3 took an Alford plea and maintain their innocence.

The point I'm making is that victims families aren't always right.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2021, 11:55:10 AM »
Have John Sallens and Michael Neill along with all those questioning Luke Mitchell’s guilt fallen for the fallacies of credibility ? Certainly appears this way to me

I would say fallen for the cash!   It seems to be a common occurrence in these cases to employ disgraced detectives.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2021, 11:57:56 AM »

The WM3 pleaded guilty to murdering Steve Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers - that’s what an Alford plea is

If they didn’t maintain their innocence how do you think the public would treat them for having murdered these 3 young boys?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2021, 12:00:13 PM »

The point I'm making is that victims families aren't always right.

Neither are ‘criminologists’ - come hypnotherapists - like Sandra Lean (Her history speaks for itself) or ex cops who appear to have left the police force under a cloud of suspicion

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2021, 12:04:01 PM »
The WM3 pleaded guilty to murdering Steve Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers - that’s what an Alford plea is

If they didn’t maintain their innocence how do you think the public would treat them for having murdered these 3 young boys?

I am aware of what an Alford plea is, thank you.

They wouldn't have been released if they hadn't maintained their innocence and campaigned for their release.

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2021, 12:06:04 PM »
Neither are ‘criminologists’ - come hypnotherapists - like Sandra Lean (Her history speaks for itself) or ex cops who appear to have left the police force under a cloud of suspicion

Obviously

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2021, 12:07:01 PM »
I am aware of what an Alford plea is, thank you.

They wouldn't have been released if they hadn't maintained their innocence and campaigned for their release.

You appear to be referring to them having committed innocence fraud

Which it’s crystal clear Luke Mitchell and co are attempting to do from my viewpoint

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2021, 12:24:20 PM »
Did Sandra Lean publish Luke Mitchell’s police statements in there entirety in her 2nd book and if so can someone please upload them to the forum  8((()*/

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:42:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2021, 12:56:28 PM »
Luke Mitchell stated in one of his police statements re what Jodi was wearing,

She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.”

How would Luke know what Jodi was wearing that night unless he’d seen her?
He did see her, after she was murdered and still presumably wearing the same clothes?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2021, 01:00:01 PM »
He did see her, after she was murdered and still presumably wearing the same clothes?

Jodi sadly was found naked apart from her socks

How did Luke see her cord jean trousers which had been used to tie Jodi’s hands together?

And what do his police statements say regarding this and did they change or vary?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:04:01 PM by Nicholas »