Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64143 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2021, 01:05:26 PM »
Did Luke see her cord jean trousers which had been used to tie Jodi’s hands together?
If it was during police questioning maybe he was asked about it, or shown a photo. Without full information of where and how that statement was made it means nothing.

Bottom line there is too much reasonable doubt in this case for me. I welcome an independent review, go over everything again properly, get the dna retested and see if they can find out for sure if it was Luke or not for everyone sake both Luke and Jodi’s family. I see over 5000 people have signed the petition already, seems the documentary had the right impact.

Some say it’s old news but not for people who don’t know much about the case, it’s a good introduction to why people think he is innocent.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2021, 01:09:31 PM »
If it was during police questioning maybe he was asked about it, or shown a photo. Without full information of where and how that statement was made it means nothing.

Bottom line there is too much reasonable doubt in this case for me. I welcome an independent review, go over everything again properly, get the dna retested and see if they can find out for sure if it was Luke or not for everyone sake both Luke and Jodi’s family. I see over 5000 people have signed the petition already, seems the documentary had the right impact.

Some say it’s old news but not for people who don’t know much about the case, it’s a good introduction to why people think he is innocent.

Independent reviews cost money

How much was spent on Luke Mitchell’s trial

Sandra Lean is a charlatan in my opinion - her past behaviour has proved this especially (For me) in relation to the exposure of Simon Hall’s guilt

I suspect fulll disclosure of Luke Mitchell’s witness statements could help answer many questions - don’t you?

Plus ⬇️

"Donald Findlay QC, defending Luke Mitchell, suggested to Ms Ure that DNA could be found in a completely "sinister place but have a wholly innocent explanation" to which she agreed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 07:19:35 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2021, 01:15:31 PM »
If there is even a small chance a 15 year old boy has been in jail for the past 15 years for something he didn’t do and the person who killed Jodi is still out there then it should not matter how much it costs, we should be sure. You may be but it seems lots of people including me are not so sure. An independent review might put this all to rest once and for all, surely that’s what everyone wants, including both Luke and Jodi’s families. Must be so hard for her family to have this dragged up every few years. If he is guilty that’s what the independent review will confirm.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2021, 01:24:04 PM »
Must be so hard for her family to have this dragged up every few years. If he is guilty that’s what the independent review will confirm.

Luke Mitchell has the SCCRC like all other offenders

Maybe Sandra Lean should publish their previous statements of reasons first?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2021, 01:47:07 PM »
It is possible one of the individuals (Or their family members) who have been wrongly accused following the airing of the ‘show’ have finally taken legal action

Vigilante justice is not the way forward

jixy

« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2021, 01:53:08 PM »
It is possible one of the individuals (Or their family members) who have been wrongly accused following the airing of the ‘show’ have finally taken legal action

Vigilante justice is not the way forward

But this is the way forward?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2021, 01:58:06 PM »

For people like Jeremy Bamber and Luke Mitchell/Sandra Lean maybe but it won’t make any difference to Mitchell’s murder conviction

As I’ve already pointed out - he needs to apply to the SCCRC

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2021, 02:08:59 PM »
In this interview, 7 minutes in, Sandra Lean says Luke didn't buy the Marilyn Manson CD (Golden Age of Grotesque), he bought a music magazine and it came free with that. Is that true? I don't think TGAOG was ever given away free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE5rMioQIlU&ab_channel=SgiathFilms

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2021, 02:39:17 PM »
In this interview, 7 minutes in, Sandra Lean says Luke didn't buy the Marilyn Manson CD (Golden Age of Grotesque), he bought a music magazine and it came free with that. Is that true? I don't think TGAOG was ever given away free.

According to wiki ‘Golden age of the grotesque’ was released and promoted on February 18, 2003,

No it wasn’t

18th February 2003 was when ‘Manson revealed the album's release date and track listing via the band's official website
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Age_of_Grotesque

Wonder what Jodi told Luke about this - she must have known of it’s possible forthcoming release date if her sister was a fan surely?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:46:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2021, 02:56:05 PM »

On what date did Janine buy the CD - presuming she did if she was a fan and had everything on Manson like Corrine claimed to James English and did Luke ever listen to the music at Jodi’s house or elsewhere?

Not that I think the music Luke Mitchell listened to motivated him to choose to murder Jodi
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:59:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2021, 03:06:11 PM »
This ⬇️
Though violently murdered with masses of blood at the crime scene  *&^^&

from a Debra Claridge who has been ‘following’ Sandra Lean for sometime

Sandra will say she doesn’t have time to correct Ms Claridge but in reality I suspect this is exactly what she & Luke and Corrine Mitchell hope to achieve?

There wasn’t Debra - the blood was described as droplets
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:50:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2021, 04:58:54 PM »

The channel 5 2 part doc on convicted murderer Luke Mitchell was - for me - an example of innocence fraud

‘Vigilante justice’ is what can follow after the airing of these types of one sided bias ‘shows’

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 05:04:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2021, 06:59:25 PM »
I’m of the firm view the shot of the computer with [Name removed]’s name on it in part 2 was deliberate

My messages are still open btw

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2021, 07:28:46 PM »
Corrine Mitchell mentioned in the documentary something about ‘legal fees’

Was she referring to ‘legal fees’ for when she was sued for quarter of a million pounds?

Murderer Mitchell’s mother sued for £¼m over deadly caravan’
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scotsman/20110128/281900179671888

Was this yet another play on words?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 07:31:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2021, 07:33:24 PM »
Who is walking Corrine Mitchell’s dog - looked to me like she’d got another ‘fast’ walking German shepherd?

What was it she said about ‘being behind a German shepherd’ to James English?