Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64142 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2021, 07:54:08 PM »
the second part has nothing to do with whether or not luke guilty or not but speaks to the motives of those involved in innocence fraud

If Luke Mitchell was innocent - he’s not - but if he was he would have no problem publishing his police statements

Why hasn’t Sandra Lean published these on his behalf ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2021, 08:22:21 PM »
‘Mia Found-her’ 

the ‘her’ could suggest contempt (unconscious) towards Jodi by the author

Can’t upload a screenshot - would if I could
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2021, 08:44:18 PM »
Nicholas, this account name was used by corrine on email addresses back in the wronglyaccusedperson website days

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2021, 09:03:47 PM »
Nicholas, this account name was used by corrine on email addresses back in the wronglyaccusedperson website days

Is that right - Cindy Watts springs to mind https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYrE4vjI13A

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2021, 11:06:03 PM »
If Luke Mitchell was innocent - he’s not - but if he was he would have no problem publishing his police statements

Why hasn’t Sandra Lean published these on his behalf ?

Or Corrine - now that she appears to have published the BBC Frontline doc in full where she claims she didn’t ask her son if he’d murdered Jodi

Publish Luke’s police statements in full

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2021, 01:46:34 AM »

So it could be linked to anyone who knew the above?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2021, 11:55:37 AM »
Dignified silence of Jodi Jones's mum was last thing she could do for murdered daughter by Jane Hamilton
27th Feb 2021

’Her name was Jodi. She was 14. She liked music, especially Nirvana, she loved her family and she was popular. Sunflowers were her favourite.

She was described as a typical teenager who was the “sunshine to a lot of people.” On June 30, 2003, she was brutally murdered.

The day she died, I was 4000 miles away with a bad phone signal and no idea about the tragic story unfolding near my home town.

I knew something major had happened when I was given a message by the hotel to contact my boss “urgently”. By this time the missing teenager had become the murdered schoolgirl.

I arrived back in Scotland a few days later and immediately set to work. Rumours had been swirling that her boyfriend, Luke Mitchell, was a suspect but nothing was confirmed. Parents were warned to keep their children at home or close by. I remember thinking there was a smell of fear in the air and immense sadness.

Over the next few months, theories, potential suspects, motives and sometimes rumours kept us busy. Police appeals for information were a regular occurrence.

I’d come across the officers in the inquiry a few times in the course of my work and they were all known as experienced, solid, hard-working detectives.

Contrary to popular belief, the investigation was kept “tight” and any leaks were swiftly denied or stamped on in an effort by police to ensure their investigation remained as confidential as possible.

More here https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dignified-silence-jodi-joness-mum-23575874.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2021, 01:14:38 PM »
Dignified silence of Jodi Jones's mum was last thing she could do for murdered daughter by Jane Hamilton
27th Feb 2021

’Her name was Jodi. She was 14. She liked music, especially Nirvana, she loved her family and she was popular. Sunflowers were her favourite.

She was described as a typical teenager who was the “sunshine to a lot of people.” On June 30, 2003, she was brutally murdered.

The day she died, I was 4000 miles away with a bad phone signal and no idea about the tragic story unfolding near my home town.

I knew something major had happened when I was given a message by the hotel to contact my boss “urgently”. By this time the missing teenager had become the murdered schoolgirl.

I arrived back in Scotland a few days later and immediately set to work. Rumours had been swirling that her boyfriend, Luke Mitchell, was a suspect but nothing was confirmed. Parents were warned to keep their children at home or close by. I remember thinking there was a smell of fear in the air and immense sadness.

Over the next few months, theories, potential suspects, motives and sometimes rumours kept us busy. Police appeals for information were a regular occurrence.

I’d come across the officers in the inquiry a few times in the course of my work and they were all known as experienced, solid, hard-working detectives.

Contrary to popular belief, the investigation was kept “tight” and any leaks were swiftly denied or stamped on in an effort by police to ensure their investigation remained as confidential as possible.

More here https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dignified-silence-jodi-joness-mum-23575874.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I’m sure Jodi’s mum isn’t to chuffed that this churnalist is making money from her grief. She doesn’t talk to the press for a reason.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2021, 03:23:07 PM »

So it could be linked to anyone who knew the above?

Or someone attempting to give the impression it’s Corrine ?

Offline John

« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2021, 07:22:11 PM »
If there is even a small chance a 15 year old boy has been in jail for the past 15 years for something he didn’t do and the person who killed Jodi is still out there then it should not matter how much it costs, we should be sure. You may be but it seems lots of people including me are not so sure. An independent review might put this all to rest once and for all, surely that’s what everyone wants, including both Luke and Jodi’s families. Must be so hard for her family to have this dragged up every few years. If he is guilty that’s what the independent review will confirm.

I completely agree BUT we cannot have falsehoods bounded about in public as has happened with this latest Channel 5 effort.

Sandra Lean has libelled several lads and that is not justice by any standards.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 07:24:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2021, 07:23:29 PM »
I completely agree BUT we cannot have falsehoods bounded about in public as has happened with this latest Channel 5 effort.
What specifically was false?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2021, 07:39:44 PM »

Sandra Lean has libelled several lads and that is not justice by any standards.

If there where falsehoods I agree, but I’m not sure what you are referring to? I was surprised they named names in the doc, but where these names not already in the public domain through news reports of the case and court records? The way I took it is that the doc was pointing out other lines of enquiries the police could have took, but were not investigating as thoroughly as it could have been, which is why the independent review would be good.

Offline John

« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2021, 07:42:25 PM »
What specifically was false?

I'm not going to go into it tonight but I gave you an example the other day when I explained how Luke Mitchell could get home without going on the main road. Plenty of opportunity to hide clothing or a knife and wash.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2021, 07:46:24 PM »
If there where falsehoods I agree, but I’m not sure what you are referring to? I was surprised they named names in the doc, but where these names not already in the public domain through news reports of the case and court records? The way I took it is that the doc was pointing out other lines of enquiries the police could have took, but were not investigating as thoroughly as it could have been, which is why the independent review would be good.

Only the police know what lines of enquiry were followed and they would have been guilty of a dereliction of duty if they didn't pursue other suspects. No doubt this will all come out in the wash.

I originally supported Luke Mitchell, I even have him information for his lawyer Donald Findlay when I talked with him at the High Court in Edinburgh. When I looked into the case however I found serious inconsistencies in the family's behaviour after the murder. Those alarm bells are still ringing.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 07:49:40 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2021, 07:53:23 PM »
A reminder to ALL posters that comments should be on topic and relevant. On this thread we aren't interested in gossip or what Sandra Lean's daughters may or may not have done, it's IRRELEVANT!

If this continues I will lock these threads.