Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64142 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2021, 11:45:30 PM »
You’ve clearly fallen for the con

The facts ⬇️

Excerpt from today’s Daily Record by Jane Hamilton

Of course we heard things from various sources and most of us knew early on Mitchell was a suspect.

This was never confirmed by Lothian and Borders Police.

There were no secret briefings about Mitchell to the media.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dignified-silence-jodi-joness-mum-23575874

I’m not talking about the content but the agenda. This was a non story used to generate clicks. I’m sure Jodi’s mum’s dignified silence being used in this way would have appalled her.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2021, 12:05:04 AM »
I’m not talking about the content but the agenda. This was a non story used to generate clicks. I’m sure Jodi’s mum’s dignified silence being used in this way would have appalled her.
I expect she’s even more appalled by the efforts of your “very good friend” Sandra.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2021, 12:07:29 AM »

The Scottish press have been consistently pro Jones and anti Mitchell in this case, it will be interesting to see if this Ch5 documentary manages to achieve any change. It's ultimately down to the useless SCCRC however and I don't see that changing any time soon.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2021, 12:18:17 AM »
It’s very serious but neither of them were charged?
Snip

Corinne also defends her son’s alibi that he was at home cooking dinner at the time Jodi was murdered.

However, as the alibi was not held up in court she was arrested for perjury before the charges were dropped.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/shane-mitchell-what-evidence-did-luke-mitchells-brother-give-and-why-was-it-crucial-to-jodi-jones-murder-trial-3148506
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #154 on: February 28, 2021, 08:06:25 AM »
Snip

Corinne also defends her son’s alibi that he was at home cooking dinner at the time Jodi was murdered.

However, as the alibi was not held up in court she was arrested for perjury before the charges were dropped.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/shane-mitchell-what-evidence-did-luke-mitchells-brother-give-and-why-was-it-crucial-to-jodi-jones-murder-trial-3148506

It followed that if Luke was convicted then his mother lied and committed perjury.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #155 on: February 28, 2021, 08:07:37 AM »
Snip

strange that the charges were dropped when Mitchell was found guilty...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2021, 09:46:08 AM »
strange that the charges were dropped when Mitchell was found guilty...

They probably decided she had suffered enough.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2021, 01:38:45 PM »
I noticed someone is suggesting Sandra Lean needs to ‘clarify her position’ in relation to the false, malicious and indeed potentially dangerous and libellous accusations being made about [Name removed]

It’s not going to happen

and

Sandra Lean does not care

Plus she’s too busy arranging direct sales of her book

The bigger the lie the harder the truth is to believe’
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 02:29:26 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2021, 02:53:29 PM »
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.’ W. Clement Stone
🌻
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2021, 03:17:18 PM »
Once again using any point to attack Sandra.

What is it about my critique of Sandra Lean that appears to push your buttons?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #160 on: February 28, 2021, 03:29:50 PM »
I take it Dr Lean is no longer blaming Robert Greens?

Strange - she seemed so convinced at the time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »
I take it Dr Lean is no longer blaming Robert Greens?

Strange - she seemed so convinced at the time.

Maybe the ‘criminologist’ in her finally kicked in

Not for one moment would I ever give Sandra Lean any credibility
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:36:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #162 on: February 28, 2021, 03:39:31 PM »
It was MK - no, it was RG - no wait, I've changed my mind again - it was [Name removed].

I just think when you keep changing your claims, it's hard to maintain any credibility, and it can look like you're clutching at straws.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 04:02:55 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #163 on: February 28, 2021, 03:59:46 PM »
I understand this board has been locked once already today.

Let's not necessitate a repeat.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #164 on: February 28, 2021, 04:27:44 PM »
It was MK - no, it was RG - no wait, I've changed my mind again - it was [Name removed].

I just think when you keep changing your claims, it's hard to maintain any credibility, and it can look like you're clutching at straws.

This from 2012

’Mitchell was jailed in 2005 for the schoolgirl murder which made headlines across the UK.

It is understood the dossier will be put in front of the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission, citing the fact Greens was in the area at the time and the “modus operandi” was similar to his offence.

The report’s author, Sandra Lean, who is helping Mitchell’s defence team, said: “When I realised Greens had apparently been regularly in the vicinity at the time, it sent a shiver through my spine. It’s hard to believe no-one has joined the dots since he became so notorious.”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/mitchell-team-links-greens-jodi-killing-897329

Robert Greens is a rapist not a murderer ergo different ‘modus operandi’
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 04:32:44 PM by Nicholas »