Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64136 times)

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #165 on: February 28, 2021, 04:38:08 PM »
I'm sure Dr Lean is genuinely convinced of Mitchell's innocence, but the inconsistency of her claims makes her look like an opportunist.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #166 on: February 28, 2021, 04:42:33 PM »
I'm sure Dr Lean is genuinely convinced of Mitchell's innocence

I’m not of the same view
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #167 on: February 28, 2021, 06:53:15 PM »
I’m not of the same view

Why do you think she does it?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: February 28, 2021, 08:00:55 PM »
Why do you think she does it?

Because she can
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #169 on: February 28, 2021, 09:41:58 PM »
Huge RED FLAG for me Sandra Lean referring to John Lamberton as a ‘malevolent troll’

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 09:58:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #170 on: February 28, 2021, 09:59:37 PM »
Well that was fun  @)(++(*

She never answered a single question and denied that there was a hidden route between the path and the Mitchell street.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: February 28, 2021, 10:01:31 PM »
Well that was fun  @)(++(*

She never answered a single question and denied that there was a hidden route between the path and the Mitchell street.

That was sooo bad!  *&^^&

Especially as you’ve been there and know for a fact there is
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:06:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #172 on: February 28, 2021, 10:46:03 PM »
That was sooo bad!  *&^^&

Especially as you’ve been there and know for a fact there is

The same thing happened with the two female witnesses in a car who passed Luke Mitchell standing by the side of the road opposite the end of the footpath. She tried to persuade me that this happened much further along the road but I was able to provide photographic evidence to the contrary.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #173 on: February 28, 2021, 11:21:51 PM »
The same thing happened with the two female witnesses in a car who passed Luke Mitchell standing by the side of the road opposite the end of the footpath. She tried to persuade me that this happened much further along the road but I was able to provide photographic evidence to the contrary.
what has been your actual involvement in this investigation John?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #174 on: February 28, 2021, 11:57:55 PM »

Was the place with the two people standing shown in the documentary the right place? Was what they staged similar to what the witness reported seeing?

"Additionally, a witness from the trial complained to Ofcom about remarks made by a contributor in the first part of the documentary, which he claimed suggested he could have been a suspect."

Which remarks, which witness?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2021, 12:00:17 AM »
Was the place with the two people standing shown in the documentary the right place? Was what they staged similar to what the witness reported seeing?

"Additionally, a witness from the trial complained to Ofcom about remarks made by a contributor in the first part of the documentary, which he claimed suggested he could have been a suspect."

Am I right in thinking that the woman who allegedly saw Jodi and Luke couldn’t pick Luke out in court?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2021, 12:00:56 AM »

What we saw in the Ch5 documentary took place at the other end of the path at Easthouses. It was a reasonable reconstruction.

I can't remember which witness was referred to, I would need to watch it again,
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:03:51 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2021, 12:04:59 AM »
Am I right in thinking that the woman who allegedly saw Jodi and Luke couldn’t pick Luke out in court?

Yes but then his appearance had changed in the intervening period.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2021, 12:06:16 AM »
What we saw in the Ch5 documentary took place at the other end of the path at Easthouses. It was a reasonable reconstruction.

I can't remember which witness was referred to, I would need to watch it again,

I believe the witness was Ann Bryson (?), the witness who described Jodi’s clothes wrongly and couldn’t identify Luke in court.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2021, 12:08:13 AM »
Yes but then his appearance had changed in the intervening period.

And Jodi’s clothes?

We’ve all seen the photographs of Luke straight after the murder and at court and apart from the hair length he looks just the same.