Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64142 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2021, 11:16:04 AM »
I have read that there was several people in Jodi’s orbit with an interest in knives/drug use/violent outbursts.
Including Luke Mitchell who was her boyfriend at the time.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline debs229

« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2021, 12:09:05 PM »
i’ve also read an article from the scotsman way back in 2004 which states there was also an uncle on the path one of moped boys GD father DD??
iv not saw his name anywhere before now, is this the uncle who was present during witness interviews in the granny’s and [Name removed] in days after
sounds to me he’s been making sure all stick to the story,

Offline John

« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2021, 12:14:01 PM »
All members posting on this thread are reminded to comply with the forum rules. This is a sensitive subject and comments must reflect that fact.

Please keep posts constructive and informative. Please have respect for the victim and her family.

Posts which do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed and the member suspended. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2021, 12:20:59 PM »
I have read that there was several people in Jodi’s orbit with an interest in knives/drug use/violent outbursts.

That is definitely correct. It also applies to Mark Kane who was not known to Jodi and was never investigated despite Police being told he had scratches all over his face the day after the murder. It took Police years to contact him, because he had moved away and they didn't bother pursuing him at the time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2021, 12:25:18 PM »
That is definitely correct. It also applies to Mark Kane who was not known to Jodi and was never investigated despite Police being told he had scratches all over his face the day after the murder. It took Police years to contact him, because he had moved away and they didn't bother pursuing him at the time.

Mark Kane was ‘dismissed’ from the police inquiry for a reason
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2021, 03:13:12 PM »
Mark Kane was ‘dismissed’ from the police inquiry for a reason

What reason? Why was he not traced at the time?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »
What reason? Why was he not traced at the time?

I don’t buy into Sandra Leans nonsense of him not being traced at the time

Show me he wasn’t traced

And explain to me how he was able to commit the murder in the state he was in that night and not leave a trace of himself at the CS
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2021, 06:04:09 PM »
I don’t buy into Sandra Leans nonsense of him not being traced at the time

Show me he wasn’t traced

You said that he was dismissed for a reason. What reason?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Admin

« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2021, 07:37:01 PM »
Well that was fun  @)(++(*

She never answered a single question and denied that there was a hidden route between the path and the Mitchell street.

Out of curiosity I had a squint at Google Earth today and tho and behold there is even a path marked between the points mentioned.

Is this the route Luke Mitchell took to get home after killing his girlfriend? A route which completely avoids the main road.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:17:23 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2021, 08:05:22 PM »
Well that was fun  @)(++(*

She never answered a single question and denied that there was a hidden route between the path and the Mitchell street.

Out of curiosity I had a squint at Google Earth today and tho and behold there is even a path marked between the points mentioned.

So why does Sandra Lean want to continuously deflect her followers from this alternative path ?

Offline Admin

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2021, 08:18:54 PM »
So why does Sandra Lean want to continuously deflect her followers from this alternative path ?

We don't know because she won't answer questions.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2021, 08:42:23 PM »
I notice she’s still presenting the ‘double bind dilemma’ to her followers

‘Do buy from Amazon’ - ‘no buy from me’ (As seen on TV profile pic)  *&^^&

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2021, 09:21:50 PM »
What I took from her answer on the other path was there was no way to get into the back of the house you can only enter through the front so he would need to, at some point on his journey, walk down the street in full view of all the houses, his neighbours etc before he can enter his house.  There is another route that takes you off the roads but it does look like he would need to walk along his street to get to his house? I’ve not been in the street so can’t be sure if there are house but looking at the google image it does look that way? But I agree Sandra could have been clearer on a few of her answers   

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2021, 09:32:05 PM »
What I took from her answer on the other path was there was no way to get into the back of the house you can only enter through the front so he would need to, at some point on his journey, walk down the street in full view of all the houses, his neighbours etc before he can enter his house.  There is another route that takes you off the roads but it does look like he would need to walk along his street to get to his house? I’ve not been in the street so can’t be sure if there are house but looking at the google image it does look that way? But I agree Sandra could have been clearer on a few of her answers

To be fair I don’t think a youtube Q and A of this type is the best medium for questions that require an in-depth answer. The type of interview carried out by James English is a much better vehicle for this.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2021, 09:45:27 PM »
To be fair I don’t think a youtube Q and A of this type is the best medium for questions that require an in-depth answer. The type of interview carried out by James English is a much better vehicle for this.

Agreed