Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 64143 times)

Offline William Wallace

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2021, 11:23:05 PM »
You said that he was dismissed for a reason. What reason?

He hasn't answered that because he doesn't have an answer.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2021, 01:26:32 AM »
He hasn't answered that because he doesn't have an answer.

the appeal court heard it in 2008 and yet it never made it the final appeal - why? because luke lawyers couldnt bring enough supporting evidence?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2021, 10:26:23 AM »
The attempts to incriminate the late Mark Kane in this murder are deplorable but predictable. I can think of several men who have been openly accused of killing Jodi Jones by those who still defend Luke Mitchell.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2021, 12:01:01 PM »
The attempts to incriminate the late Mark Kane in this murder are deplorable but predictable. I can think of several men who have been openly accused of killing Jodi Jones by those who still defend Luke Mitchell.

That doesn’t mean Luke isn’t innocent.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2021, 05:34:42 PM »
Luke Mitchell stated in one of his police statements re what Jodi was wearing,

She liked that top, she like, she bought some of her own stuff, I mean, the clothes, the cords, jeans, she was wearing on Monday night. I think they were borrowed off her sister.”

How would Luke know what Jodi was wearing that night unless he’d seen her?

On what date did Mitchell tell the police the above ?

Sandra Lean made claim,

Exactly - within 48 hours, borrowed t-shirts had become a real thing
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2021, 11:20:05 AM »

Sandra Lean - 24th Oct 2015
I have never shared this picture because I believe it is morally wrong to do so. Talking about the connection of Kane to the case in respect of his undermining other witnesses is one thing, plastering his face all over the internet is another entirely. To have used images of him could have caused exactly the same prejudice as was raised against Luke because of media images, and that was something I was not prepared to risk, especially as I have repeatedly said I am not accusing him of any wrongdoing.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg333188.html#msg33318

Yet okay to be ‘plastered’ on a channel 5 TV show?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 12:42:25 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2021, 03:35:42 PM »
Sandra Lean - 24th Oct 2015
I have never shared this picture because I believe it is morally wrong to do so. Talking about the connection of Kane to the case in respect of his undermining other witnesses is one thing, plastering his face all over the internet is another entirely. To have used images of him could have caused exactly the same prejudice as was raised against Luke because of media images, and that was something I was not prepared to risk, especially as I have repeatedly said I am not accusing him of any wrongdoing.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg333188.html#msg33318

Yet okay to be ‘plastered’ on a channel 5 TV show?

Is it worth pointing out that that wouldn’t have been Sandra’s fault?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2021, 06:12:45 PM »
Does any evidence for this "confession" exist outside Sandra and Corinne's claims?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2021, 06:14:23 PM »
From an old timeline

10.39pm Judy sends a text to Lukes phone, Right Toad, say goodnight toLuke. Thats you grounded for another week.
10.40pm Luke phones Judy to say he hasnt seen Jodi all night. Judy says she will call round Jodis friends. Luke returns to the house and tells his mother what Judy has said.
10.49pm Judy calls back to say Jodi is nowhere to be found, and she is calling the police. Luke says he will go up the path to look for Jodi, and if he doesnt find her, he will make his way to Judys house to decide what to do next. (This story was later changed to claim that Luke had agreed to meet the other members of the search party at the path.)

What time did Luke take Mia out for her last walk to ‘save his mums legs’ ?

At approx 6:00 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

Corrine: His curfew is ten same as hers and it must have been around about nine ish something like that and he arrived home and I’m like gosh your early he went has Jodi not been and I went no he says has she phoned I went no oh I wonder where the hell she is I went Luke she’s a young girl she’ll be in somebody’s house yipping and completely forgot I said boyfriends come way down the line when it comes to wee girls talking Erm uh I so then he got a phone call from Jodi’s mother he got a text right toad get up the road you’re ground because this time it was past her curfew so he phoned her and said she’s not here she sis what do you mean she’s not here she never came down

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:25:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2021, 06:28:58 PM »

Corrine: His curfew is ten same as hers and it must have been around about nine ish something like that and he arrived home and I’m like gosh your early he went has Jodi not been and I went no he says has she phoned I went no oh I wonder where the hell she is I went Luke she’s a young girl she’ll be in somebody’s house yipping and completely forgot I said boyfriends come way down the line when it comes to wee girls talking Erm uh I so then he got a phone call from Jodi’s mother he got a text right toad get up the road you’re ground because this time it was past her curfew so he phoned her and said she’s not here she sis what do you mean she’s not here she never came down

Again you point evades me.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2021, 06:31:52 PM »
Again you point evades me.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2021, 06:33:06 PM »
Where was Luke when he got the text message from Judi at 10.39pm?

Was he in the house or out the house and baring in mind his curfew was allegedly 10.00pm

From an old timeline

10.39pm Judy sends a text to Lukes phone, Right Toad, say goodnight toLuke. Thats you grounded for another week.
10.40pm Luke phones Judy to say he hasnt seen Jodi all night. Judy says she will call round Jodis friends. Luke returns to the house and tells his mother what Judy has said.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:35:45 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2021, 06:39:15 PM »
Where was Luke when he got the text message from Judi at 10.39pm?

Was he in the house or out the house and baring in mind his curfew was allegedly 10.00pm

A timeline from where?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2021, 06:47:21 PM »
A timeline from where?

Several times now Corrine has alluded to Luke having been ‘out the house’ when he received JuJ 10.39pm text message - if he was ‘out the house’ where was he when he received the text?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2021, 07:04:30 PM »

According to the CoA judgement it states at para 29:

After spending some time at the Abbey, the appellant went home, arriving between 2105 to 2110. He watched a video until he received the text from the deceased's mother at 2241.

What do Luke Mitchell’s witness statements say with regards where he was when he received the text message from JuJ?

And what time did he tell police he took Mia out for a walk?

Or have Luke and Corrines stories changed since he was found guilty and convicted?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 07:08:59 PM by Nicholas »